The News

Cloe turned and looked at him, "Junior, i'm scared that your gonna get so drunk that your not gonna know who you are and your gonna end up in another women bed" she said, casting her eyes down and not looking at him.

Junior wrapped his arms round her so her head was against his chest. "I'd never do that, no matter how drunk I got. I'm not that kind of drunk." He smiled as he thought about some of the comments his mum had made about his drunken self.

Cloe relaxed, "but i'm still worried i just don't want are childern becoming scared of their father" she said, looking up at him.

Cloe smiled, "ok" she said, pulling his head down and kissing him, "yeah but the drunk you wanted to do a little something is that still true?" she asked, giggling.

Cloe giggled, "yeah that true all thought i slapped you to make you come to a bit of sense" she said, giggling.

Cloe shook her head, "Junior, don't worry i made sure you didn't do nothing to hurt our sons" she said, grabbing his chin and turning his face to look at her.

"I still hurt you." Junior leant his back on the wall and looked up at the ceiling. He didn't know what happened when he was drunk but he'd heard about the temper he had and he didn't like what he did. He couldn't help it though. Getting drunk was his release from stress.

Cloe slapped him, "stop feeling self pity" she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Junior walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He needed some space so he could think properly. He leant on the sink and looked at his reflection in the mirror. Once again, anger was pulsing through his veins.

Cloe went to the bedroom she wondered what their future was gonna look like she hoped it didn't turn out with a divorce.

Junior could feel himself losing control. He didn't know who he was anymore. He was a brutal man and he was hurting the woman he loved the most and that was probably hurting his sons. His hands tightened on the rim of the sonk and it creeked under the pressure.

Cloe knocked on the door, "Junior, we need to talk and it important" she said, trying to hide the tears in her voice.

Cloe walked in, "Junior, I'm scared of our future your always off getting drunk and never home and i don't want our sons growing up with out a father" she said, sitting down.

Cloe shook her head, "yeah but hurting me is better then you going and getting yourself so drunk you don't even remember your own wife" she said, knowing her voice was rising but didn't care she hated when he did this.

"Would you prefer you ended up in hospital?!" Junior's voice was raising and he was looking at her now. "That's what I did to my mum. She wouldn't leave me alone when I was in a bad mood and I shoved her through a window." Junior had never been able to get rid of the memory of the thing he regretted most in his life.

Cloe looked at him, "yeah or maybe you would just kill me so you don't have to deal with someone bugging you all the time about your feeling and trying to help you" she yelled, at him then turned her back and walked to the libaray and looked for a book.

Cloe heard a noise and walked back to examin it, "great are we gonna fight over that to?" she asked, shoving past him and pushing him to a wall to fix the cupboard door and glaring at him over her shoulder.

"For f**k sake Cloe!!" Junior was about to explode. He could feel it inside him. "Why can you not see that this is what I have been like my whole life. The only time I wasn't was from the time I met you to the time my father was murdered." His fists were clenched by his side and his whole body was tensed.

Cloe felt her anger sizzle, "well let me make this easy for you i'm leaving" she said, going to the bedroom packing up her stuff and stopping when she came to a picture of her and Junior her eyes flooded with tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back