The News

Cloe kissed his cheek, "yeah same thing so let me guess stress is good on me?" she asked, giggling.

"No. I was just thinking about the fact that if I get stressed you get stressed. If you get stressed I don't." Junior kept the cheeky smile planted on his face. He then got up and lifted Cloe to her feet.

Cloe smiled, "yeah that true, how about breakfast chiken sound ok?" she asked, in hte mood for something with chicken in it.

Cloe wasn't gonna have that, "no mister your coming with me" she said, pulling his arms as she went and giggled at his expresion.

Cloe giggled, "no that means that i want you close and that i love you" she said, wrapping her arms around his waist.

Cloe swayed her hips, "just wait till we have the boys running around and they'll not want to see this" she said, givng him a kiss on the lips.

Cloe looked at him, "what are you talking about?" she asked, giggling and kissing him and pulling him close to her as far as he could go.

Cloe shook her head, "Junior that isn't right oh well "she siad, kissing him harder.

Cloe grinned, "yeah that true" she said, giving him another kiss and pulling him even closer.

Cloe kissed him more passiontae.

Cloe smiled as she opened the window and read the note, "Jasper, didn't come home last night but he probably at his girlfriend's house" Cloe said, frowing at Junior.

Cloe shook her head, "you leave your cousin alone he's fine and i think it good that he spend time with her" she said, kissing him.

"Until he goes mental." Junior shrugged. "I knew him before his parents died and he was completely different. He was fun and caring and stress-free. Now he's a short tempered maniac who needs a shorter leesh."

Cloe shook her head and kissed Junior, "your not leaving me right now" she said, smiling at him.

Cloe smiled, "like i know how to solve ours "she said, pulling him to the living room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back