The News

Junior walked past her and grabbed his jacket from by the front door. "I'm off to the pub. Se you whenever."

Cloe thought, "this is what i mean anytime anything happenes your always leaving what about me Junior what am i suppose to do talk about it all by myself?" she asked, she grabbed his arm begging him with her eyes to stay.

Cloe sat there on the floor and cried she didn't know what time it was and she didn't hear Junior return she just thought of her twin who was happy.

Junior walked-staggered-into the house and tripped over something. He looked behind him and saw someone sat there. "Why, hello, beautiful." He smiled at her. "What would you be doing on the floor??" His words were slurred and sounded like giberish.

Cloe shook her head, "waitting for you handsome" she said, smiling at him.

Cloe smiled, " at least you won't hurt me this time" she said, kissing him and running a hand over his chest.

next morning

Cloe was laying in Junior arms.

Junior led where he was. He didn't know where he was and he didn't care. His head was hurting too much for him to bother trying to open his eyes. He led where he was and waited for the pain to go away.

Cloe kissed Junior lips, "hey babe you up?" she asked, giving him another kiss.

Cloe smiled, "hey it time to get up besides two other people are up" she said, takign his hand and putting it agianst her stomach so he can feel the twins kick.

Cloe smiled, "at least you didn't hurt me" she said, giving him a kiss then stopped, "and Junior" she said, wishing he would open his eyes.

Cloe hugged him, "i'm sorry about fighting with you last night i was just tired from staying up most the night with the boys kicking" she said, giving him another kiss.

Cloe giggled, "um because i was crying when you came in a tripped over me and started to flirt with me so... we kind of did something down here" she said, giving him a kiss and smiling at him as she looked at his hands that were interwined with hers.

Cloe shook her head, "then don't go drinking so much besides it unfair" she said, crossing her arms, "girls at the pub could flirt with you and you would probably flirt back! yeah who would want to be with me a six month old fat pregent girl?" she asked, getting ready to stand up.

Cloe blushed, "yeah but i'm huge my ankels are puffy and my back hurts and...." she trailled off trying to get to her feet.

Cloe smiled, "thank you darling and your the best guy i ever met" she said, giving him a kiss and resting her head on his chest, "even though we need to stop fighting stress isn't good for the babies" she said, running a hand on her now huge stomach for the twins were getting so big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back