The Herbology Plant Fight

"What is your problem!" said Li, realizing she wasn't going.

Yakov gave a puzzled look to Aaliyah. ((Which she gladly accepted))
He moved to Amber and began sampling the floor.
"It's a bit dusty.." he said randomly.
"Aaliyah is just my jealous little monkey, aren't you, Li?" He smiled at her.
He could tell that getting in trouble had seriously upset Amber.
"Detention's no biggy. It happens. And we had fun, didn't we?"

Amber shook her head. "yeah but it not that" she said looking away from him and glad she left her hair down so it could cover her face and hide the tears.

Yakov had a feeling his friendship of five years was starting to feel the strain.
It was getting late.
The corridors were dark and silent but the occasional sound of footsteps.
"Look," Yakov said, feeling very trapped, "I think we should all go to bed, ok.. It's late and we need time to think."
He looked to Aaliyah, pleading with his eyes for her to go while he convinced Amber to leave as well.

Amber stood and walked outside she didn't want to go to bed she had to be alone for awhile figure out why her parents haven't sent her a message tell her when they were coming back

Aaliyah sighed, catching the look he gave her. Sending the dont do anything stupid, i know what you're like one back ((xD)). She bent down to give him a hug before standing up to wander back to the dormatories. "See you later yeah" she smiled, and walked off down the corridor without another word to Amber.

Yakov followed after Amber.
He felt he was responsible for her upset.

Amber didnt' hear Yakov when he came up behind her. "i miss them dearly and i like him but afraid to tell him he's so wonderful but his friend hates me" she said to herself.

Yakov wondered who Amber was talking about.
He was standing behind her. "Who?" he asked softly, resting a hand on Amber's shoulder.

"Who do you miss and who is 'he'?" Yakov was quite tall compared to Amber.
He bent his knees slightly to match her height.

Amber smiled. "i miss my parents and the guy name is Yakov Olaf" she said with a blush and looking down and her hair fell in front of her face.

Yakov felt sympathy for this girl and maybe it was this which inspired his next move.
He pushed Amber's hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear.
Then, Yakov leant forwards, one finger curled beneath Amber's chin to gently pull her closer.
Then their lips met.

Amber felt him push her hair behind her ears and then when he kissed her she didn't know what to do. "what are you doing?" she asked pulling back.

Yakov suddenly realized what he was doing and took a step back.
"Sorry," he said, turning away. "I'm sorry." He disappeared down the corridor. Realizing his thoughts as he was kissing Amber.
He had been think about Li.

((Lol. What the heck? - Sorry, Got tired of the thread and needed to end it :p 9 PAGES!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back