The Herbology Plant Fight

Amber was outside in the hall and she stopped him. "Why did you do that?" she asked him.

Axelle was confused. The teacher had left her out of the punishment. She had the idea to throw dung at her, but she should be used to this. invisible girl, a way she had put it before. She shrugged. "Stupid git." she whispered.

Aaliyah stood up when she saw the cataolt. It was already filled with her next target (oo?). "Yeah," she agreed with Yakov. When she heard she was in trouble she grinned at Yakov and walked past the professor. Li had managed to get dung in her hair.

"What?" Yakov asked as they made their way to the Head's office. He had noticed that the Professor had left Axelle out. "Start the fight or get us all into trouble? Both have the same answer really." He shrugged his shoulders, muscular arms in his trouser pockets.

Amber smiled at him. "but i didn't want you guys to get in trouble" she said put her hands over her face.

Amber grinned at her. "yeah the fight was fun but this is my first time getting in trouble and i like it" she said.

Yakov stopped for a moment and turned to Amber. "Me and Li do it all the time- Get into trouble. Besides," he reached out one hand and wiped some dung from just above Amber's eyebrow, "Couldn't let you take all the credit." He grinned before turning to Aaliyah. "You do know that you have a bag full of dragon dung in your hair, right?" He continued walking.

Amber grinned at him. "well yes you could have" she said stopping him and wipping some off his forehead. "and you really do Li" she said.

"Of course" she said, "I you're going to hang out with us, you must'nt have such low expectations," she said half joking half matter of factly, "Some people can be a right bore, but if you know where to look" she grinned a Yakov before turning back to Amber.

"Oh, certainly," Yakov nodded, "The library doesn't do much dung fighting. It tends to expel it's knowledge onto poor unfortunate souls." He laughed and watched as Aaliyah sent dung flying everywhere.
They were almost at the head's office.

Amber smiled. "yeah i've noticed" she said wondering if they were ever gonna be alowwed back into the herbolilgy lab. "um guys i have a question" she said.

Li could just about see the door to the office. Last time she'd been in there it was for covering the fifth floor corridor with weebles. Took staff three days to get back to normal. She laughed to herself as she remembered. "Shall we?" she said, as she knocked on the door.
"Sure, hit it" she grinned before they went in.

Amber wasn't sure if she was ready but she nodded. "go ahead" she said and braced herself for the worse.

"Fire away," Yakov said as they stood at the door in answer to Amber.

Amber smiled knocked on the door and pushed it open when they were told to enter. "ello sir" she said like she done this before.

Li follwed close behind Amber and entered the professor's office. "Hi. Ms Zajjnami sent us here. We, er, had a small disaster with the, er, plants" she said, trying to make it sound as innocent as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back