The Herbology Plant Fight

Amber smiled. "yeah" she said hoping that she was still ok.

Yakov, who had been in this situation many times simply smiled and said.
"Headmistress, I simply threw a plant and some dung at Amber and Aaliyah, Aaliyah decided to make a mini catapult -Which I personally felt could do with some improvements- and Amber was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Yakov awaited their sentencing.
There was a moment of silence before the verdict was given- "Detention."
They were asked to leave the office and each given a slip of paper with a different detention.
Yakov unrolled his as he left the office. "Oh what?!" he said, thoroughly annoyed, "cleaning trophies AGAIN?!"
He turned to the others.
"What did you get?"

Amber didn't even want to look. "gosh mom and dad are gonna be furious at me" she said sliding down on to the floor with her back to a wall.

Aaliyah sighed as she listened to what the headmaster said. After retrieving her punishment slip she read it coughed as if they couldn't be serious. "I have to tidy the broom cupboard. Brooms and 'll" she said peering at the others.

Yakov sat down beside amber and placed his arm round her shoulders.
"Don't worry," he said softly, "They don't contact parents on the first offence.. I doubt you'll have anything too extreme.." Yakov took the paper from Amber and read it. He handed it back and smiled.
"You just have to sit in the library and read a book chosen for you. Lucky sprout." He said endearingly.

Amber knew the worse. "mom and dad will get mad and yell and then they will not take me digging for a month" she said putting her hands in her head. Amber looked at him. "no i don't want to be in the libaray" she said laying her head back and hitting the wall.

Yakov groaned to Aaliyah. "Swap you," he said, having wanted to do the broom cupboard for some time. "Maybe I can tidy thing properly" He gave a light laugh.

"For all you know they'll never know. Like he said they don't contact parents, not on first offence." she had a thought, "I guess i'm lucky, well kinda, i don't have parents" she said. Li frowned at Yakov, "No," she said simply shoving her parchment in the pocket of her cloak.

"Why would you want to swap with him?" she asked almost in shock. Reading so much better than that. "Besides, i wouldn't. All detentions are personalized." she said, refurring to the tag the headmaster had put on them. If a student failed to complete their own task further punishments would be put in place.

Amber growned. "i would rather clean then read right now it probably gonna be a book i all ready read." she said putting her head in her hands.

"Seriously?" Yakov asked. "Because if you'd really rather clean trophies.." he winked at Amber then remembered Aaliyah was there and became a little embarrassed.

"I am?" she said, shocked. It was at times like these when she could flip. She when she did it wasn't pretty. "Just because you've come along with your little smile and goodie behaviour doesnt mean, you can just walk right through me! Enough people have done that for one lifetime!" she said, almost shouted as she stood up.

Yakov was surprised by Amber's response.
"Yeah, Li," he said jokingly, "Me and Amber have to make out now."
He beamed up at Aaliyah. It seemed he was starting to become Mr. Popular.

Amber shook her head. "didn't mean it like that just that i'll catch up with you later and explain things" she said Amber looked at him.

"See you later, Amber." Yakov said before shooting a stern look at Aaliyah.
"Come here," he said in and angry voice but he was playing.
"I need to extract all your vital organs through your anubis." He laughed and winked at Li.

Amber spun around and looked at him. "just because i said i need to go doesn't mean you can tear her apart half of it just as much as your fault" she said. then sank to floor wondering why she was yelling. "this day has not been my day" she said tears coming but she wiped them away knowing she had to be strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back