The Herbology Plant Fight

"I'm pelting you with dung because you pelted me first!" Axelle said jumping down beside him. "And this belongs to you." She said dropping it on his back.

Aaliyah laughed as suddenly a plant flew across her face, hitting someone. She turned to see Yakov having a plant fight with two of the other girls. She grinned, this could be fun. Picking up two of her own plants, she watched as she worked out that they were ganging up on him, "Right" she mumbled to herself, quietly wandering over to the girls. One at a time and quickly, she managed to get a plant each down the back of the clothes, laughing she made her way behind one of the tables in the greenhouse, and began getting together more ammunition.

Amber stood up and held out her hand to him. "come on i think i the fight over apoligize to Axelle" she said.
Amber notice someone else join in their fight "hi" she said.

"Wonderful," Yakov said sarcastically as the dung hit him hard on the back, "You've started up a dragon dung returning service." He smirked and was pleased when Aaliyah joined the fight. "Morning, Li!" He called over the noise of so many thuds of dung.

"Apologize?" Axelle asked. "Why would he have to apologize. A little dirt never hurt anyone." She said grinning.

Amber shook her head and launched some at her. "maybe" she said.
Amber shook her head at Axelle "your right"

Axelle nodded. "When aren't i right. Except you know, most other times."

Amber giggled. "Yavko i think you have more over you then both Axelle and me put together." she giggled.

Aaliyah gave Yakov a little wave, and armed with more she threw them at the others. Being wuite small she was quite a good dodger, and also had a pretty good aim. She giggled as she managed to catch one of the girls on the neck.

Yakov managed to stand up.
He grabbed a fist full of dung and launched it at Axelle while saying "Exactly. Unless the dung gets your eyes and you get a nasty infection.." he smirked, "No, dung never hurt anyone."

Axelle felt something hit her neck, and turned to the other girl. She chucked something at the girls stomach.

Amber giggled when some hit her. "Alright you in for it" she said and launched several at the new girl who yokov called Li.

Aaliyah ducked, falling the the floor. While she was hidden, currently dung free, a small elastic piece of material gave her inspiration. Taking one of the plant pots and attaching it to an elastic hook, the type that holds sleeping bags, and hooked one end to a table, the other to the pot. Filling up the pot she could sit on the floor and fire mini catapolts in their direction without getting hit.

Axelle saw the minnie cannon and hid behind amber. it was a weak move but it kept her from getting hit.

Aaliyah noticed the girl named Amber was starting to talk to Yakov again. She aime din her direction and cursed when it flew between them instead of hitting her. She saw the other girl had hidden behind the other, and Li called out "Coward" and starting trying to throw plants getting a two in one.

She frowned, she didn't like being called a coward. Seh moved Amber aside and launched some dung at the girl Yakov had refered to a Li.

Amber was tired off being aimed at. "maybe if i head back to the libaray." she said to herself.

Yakov was enjoying the fight and everything was going well until..
A stern voice echoed through the greenhouse. A short and well rounded woman with a terrible brown haircut was standing in the doorway, wand raised.
"Stop zis now!" she screeched. Yakov cast a worried look at the others and swore loudly.
"Zis iz not acczeptable behaviour. Who started zis vight?" Her voice was horrible. Yakov stood up back at his plants and most of the other students did the same.
"Miz Kaziien!" Professor Vlask snarled at Aaliyah when she saw her mini catapult. "I expected more from you."
Yakov could not hold his tongue. He suddenly exclaimed "A bigger catapult and more dung?"

Amber stepped forward. "i did Proffessor it was my fault i take total responsiblity" she said knowing that she didn't start it but didn't care.

Axelle froze when a professor came in. "Amber don't lie... you didn't start this." She said with a smirk. "I did, and face it, Aaliyah could have made a bigger catapult." She said with a smile. She faced the teacher, she had never been in trouble and wondered what it was like.

Amber went to the professor. "no i'm not lying i did start this and it's all my fault" she said knowing that protecting her friends was better then blaming them.

Yakov raised his eyebrows.
"None ov your cheek, mizter Olaf."
Why was Amber doing this? He would feel guilty if she had to take the blame.
"No, Professor, I started it.." Not one to leave out his friends, Yakov added, "And Aaliyah made a terrible catapult."
He smirked.
Professor Vlask scowled at him. "Mizter Olaf, Mizz Watson and Mizz Kaziien, find your vay to the headmistress' office. I'm sure mizter Olaf vill know ze vay by now."
Yakov trundled to the greenhouse door, still smiling. "Bye, Professor." he said cheerfully as he passed her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back