The Herbology Plant Fight

Yakov Olaf

OOC First Name
Beth
Yakov smoothed back his hair and slipped into his herbology work robes.
The year was almost at an end and the last few weeks of lessons were annoying.
Herbology was one of the lessons Yakov had taken. He still had no idea why but had a feeling it was to do with that night he had one-too-many butter beers.
There were a few other students in the greenhouse which was slowly becoming stuffy.
Yakov only knew a couple of fifth years- He was not one to socialize with just anyone and so he stood there, plant in one hand and dragon done in the other re-potting some of the least exciting magical life-forms.

Amber was working and looking and studing the plants when she looked up and caught the eye of a guy she didn't know who was a fifth year also.

Yakov noticed a girl looking towards him. He gave her a gleaming white smile and mouthed "Hello".
Most people were working in silence but for a gentle murmur of voices discussing the work at hand.

Axelle had been down in the Herbology green house, taking in the last few lessons of the year. She smiled at the other people, whom did not even seem to notice her. Over, a few feet away from her, was a girl she had met before. She smiled and walked over to the blond. "Hey there. I see you made it out of the library."

Amber giggled. "yeah see you didn't trip i'm just joking" she said looking to her then looking at the guy again.

Yakov gave a sly smile to the girl. "Sure." he mouthed back.
He noticed another girl suddenly walk over and start talking to the girl.
Yakov turned back to his plant and pushed it deep into the fertilizer.
He picked up his next plant and suddenly an idea struck him.
Yakov smirked, turned round aimed at the back of the other girl's head (Axelle) and threw the plant at her.
He turned back to his plants and stifled a laugh.

Amber watch then taking a plant threw it at him. She heard a boy yell "Plant fight" and she giggled and put one behind her back and went over to the boy. "hey you gonna join?" she asked him.

Axelle was about to comment when a bit of plant hit her in the back of the head. "Oh D@mn it." She aid brushing it out of her hair. "Who threw that?" She asked looking around. She saw a guy over in the corner, the one Amber had been eying, who now seemed very deep in plant thought. "Hey, laughing boy. You throw this?" She asked.

Yakov grinned, turned and launched two more plants at the girls. Dragin dung began flying about the greenhouse.

Amber threw some at him and hit him in the face. "you know what i was gonna help you but i think i'm helping you alright" she said.

Axelle threw plants directly at Yakov, hitting him in the gut with one. She ducked down to get missed before she could see where the other one landed. She turned and threw one at Amber next, moving away from where she had been.

This was the sort of Herbology lesson Yakov preferred. He dusted the plant from his face, rolled up a ball of dragon dung and beamed at the girls. "Thank you for your help," he said, suddenly chucking the dung ball at her waist.
"I'm Yakov, by the way, Yakov Olaf." An introduction in the middle of a fight was certainly much more Yakov's style.

Axelle heard him introduce himself. While he was talking she stood and flung something, of which she wasn't sure if it was dirt of dung.

Amber dove to the ground and it missed her. "I'm Amber by the way Amber Watson so do you wanna..." she said getting cut off by getting hit in the gut. "ok your dead meat" she said throwing one at him.

Axelle laughed and dropped some over Amber's head innocently. She then looked evilly at Yakov. "You're next." She siad.

Yakov laughed but stopped briefly as Amber hit him in between the legs with something.
"Ooh!" Yakov said loudly. A boy in the far corner who had been watching suddenly shouted "SCORE!!"
Yakov grabbed another clump of dragon dung and threw it at the boy.
More and more of the class were joining in.
Yakov flung some more dung and dirt at the other girl and launched a plant at Amber. "Nice to meet you, Amber." Yakov said, thoroughly enjoying the conversation.

Amber smiled at the boy who yelled Score "nice to meet you Yakov" she said lanching to the floor to miss getting hit and accidently taking him down with her.

Axelle moved to the side when he threw the dung, only to get hit in the back with other things. She jumped up on the nearest table like thing, and threw the dung in her hand down at Yakov.

Yakov was now on the floor with Amber being hit from above by Axelle.
"You're both very lovely girls." He said shamelessly, "and the fact you choose to pelt me with dung rather than someone else is incredibly flattering."

Amber smiled. "this is one way i get to know you" a boy was about to hit her but she launched some at him and hit right in the face. "gosh i think class is more fun this way lets just hope the school doesn't tell my parents." she said knowing her parents would get mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back