Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
miniBWUTitle.gif
Welcome to a mini-bwu! Since the last one was a little late and we don't want to get off track, this is a little mini update!

Study Week
We are in the study week! This is the second last week of the school semester with next week being the exam week, for all those but the fifth years and seventh years. This means all classes should be up to date, if you are having problems posting lessons do let us so that we can cover them and ensure that all those who wish to have O's or perfect grades have the opportunity to do so. If you aren't up to date, you can expect the staff to be poking you about it to ask you to post lessons and if you do not then post them, the staff will post your lessons for you.

A special note to professors, as we head into the exam week and the end of the first semester, it is imperative that if you are unsure as to if you will be able to get round to marking to let the staff know so that they can either help you out or do it for you. We are here to help you.

Brightstone
As you'll have noticed, Brightstone is now closed, hopefully you managed to finish all of your RPs but if not the areas will reopen once this semester ends.

Quidditch
There is an up-coming quidditch game beginning on the 21st between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Captains are reminded to let their players know and everyone else should get hyped for another Hufflepuff victory :r

Fill-in-the-blanks Competition
The fill in the blanks competition reached it's conclusion with the winner, Claire, being crowned. A huge thank you to everyone who took part in the competition, and a special thanks to Tamara for coming up with the competition. If you are disappointed to have not won, or not had the opportunity to submit an entry, I'm sure another competition will come around giving you such an opportunity.

Werewolf!
The ever exciting werewolf game also reached it's conclusion. The village won, so a huge congratulations to them for defeating all the wolves! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, werewolf is a huge amount of fun to take part in. A huge thanks to everyone who took part and especially to James who ran this werewolf! If you didn't get to take part this time, werewolf games happen often enough that you'll be able to take part in the next one.​
[ul][li]I've Got Some Mischief In My Blood
Wynter and Viktor have an interesting encounter at the lakefront!</LI>
[li]Outskirts of Adventure
The Forbidden Forest is not only the home to creatures but also a place where curiosity and love for magical creatures bloom. Aion Zephyr got the chance to talk CoMC classmate Danielle Corelli and formed a friendship that may go beyond the walls of Hogwarts when they graduate.
[li]I Can't Believe My Eyes
They haven't seen each other since they left Hogwarts. Many things were left unsaid. How would Rhianne and Robert react to facing each other after almost 20 years.
[li]Closing In
Professor Pendleton's past is catching up with him, and he's all out of places to hide...[/li][/ul]

[ul][li] Yuleball
[li] Accio picture submission
[li] End of semester 1
<LI>[li] IC holidays![/li][/ul]

Alright well, that's all! Like I said, a little update!
If you have any questions/comments/anything at all, post them below!

~Emzies
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update!! How about Gryffindor is gonna win! :shifty:

Werewolf was really fun this time around :D Super excited for the yule ball!

Thanks for the (mini) update!

Thanks for the update ^_^ so curious to see how Quidditch will go :D

Thanks for posting!
This semester has flown by. x_x

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Thanks for posting!
This semester has flown by. x_x
Very much so!!

Thank you for the update ^_^

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back