That Awkward Moment When...

OOC-The awkward moment when you go to kiss your friend on the cheek, but get her lips instead.
IC-The awkward moment when you get jealous because your little brother is going to Beauxbatons.

OOC: That awkward moment when you eat in your friend's house and you start grabbing what you think is "corned beef" on your plate and when you taste it you spit it all out because it's not really "corned beef" but "bagoong" which is this salty thingy that looks a lot like corned beef.
IC: That awkward moment when you're sitting in a kitchen with a new friend and then the subject you hate for all eternity comes up (Puberty) that you don't know what to say.

ic: that awkward moment when you realise you're actually a Pokemon.

OOC: that awkward moment when there is a guy at uni and every time you see him you think of a character he looks like (samuel philips, I think its the glasses)

OOC: The awkward moment when you discuss the lives of your character to others as if they were real

OOC- That awkward moment when you stalk your old school on the phone for an whole hour just to get some simple information that they won't give up.

ooc: That awkward moment when somebody thinks New Zealand is a city in Australia.

ooc: that awkward moment when you call compounding labs (making drugs medicines) potions class :r

OCC: The awkward moment when you don't realise that you have spent 3 years of your life on HNZ.
IC: The awkward moment when you slept with your best friends boyfriend.

OCC- The awkward moment when you're on a train with your mates and start laughing because of a funny RP, then you try to explain it and they kick you out of the group xD

OOC: thaat awkward awesome moment when you meet someone on the train who you went to school with and you tell them you are making drugs at uni, (when you were the goody goody at school, the lols of studying pharmacy)

OOC- That awkward moment when you go to the Harry Pottery exhibition (which was totally awesome) and trip over one of the rsteps that leads to Hagrids hut. :r

OOC: That awkward moment when you find out that your knuckle was bleeding and scabbing over until you are trying to make a fist and it hurts like a *****.

OOC: That awkward moment when you laugh at your joke when it's still on your mind and your friends ask what you are so happy about and you tell them the joke on your mind while laughing and none of them laughs back because they think it's pretty lame.

OCC- The awkward/funny moment when you are doing your science assignment (like a good kid) and wind up on some crazy christian site that talks about how evil science is, when you actually believe heavily in science. I laughed my head off xD (I was looking up creationsim, it's part of my assignment, just in case you all were wondering how I managed this.)

OOC- the awkward moment when you visit uni's public toilets and you listen two complete strangers talking trash about someone that you know but they don't know it

IC- the awkward moment when you listen rumours that poeple believe that you have something going on with a sixth year (you are a second year and the sixth year is like a sister to you)

OOC: The awkward moment, where none of your images will load because imageshack is down!!!!! :(

Laura Montiez said:
ooc: That awkward moment when somebody thinks New Zealand is a city in Australia.
How about that awkward moment when somebody thinks it isn't? :r :p

OOC: The awkward moment when you meet the band for Paddys Day at work and one of the guys knows your dad xD

IC: That awkward moment when you realize that everyone around you thinks that your Pure Blood superiority beliefs are all rubbish.
OOC: That awkward moment when everyone stares at you in class because you got the answer wrong to such a complicated question and you thought your answer was right in the first place.

ooc: the awkward moment when you realise you have to many charries

Users who are viewing this thread

Back