That Awkward Moment When...

OOC - That awkward moment when a guy stalks your facebook links and thinks your nice after one chat conversation.

OOC - That awkward moment when you lose a very small possession the day that your toddler cousin, with a record in object shallowing, had paid a visit to your house. :x

IC: That awkward moment when you're a guy and people mistake you for a girl.
OOC: That awkward moment when you walk into a crowded room and everyone is staring at you.

IC: the awkward moment when your brother ties you up whilst playing 'Aurors and Deatheaters' then forgets to untie you.

oOC: the awkward moment when your dad forgets when you ere born :tut:

Wolfie Wolfington said:
ooc: the awkward moment when you realise you have to many charries
Ditto.

OOC: That awkward moment when you wake yourself up talking because you were talking in your dream.

OOC-That awkward moment when the dentist asks you a question while his hands are in your mouth

IC - The awkward moment when you decide to join the ministry while most of your family are Death Eaters.

OOC - The awkward moment when you send wedding invites to your family before you even tell them that the guy your marrying exists.

Occ: The awkward moment when you would date one of your own creations!

ICC: The awkward moment when you catch your father with his mistress

OCC: That awkward moment when you show up in class and everyone stares at you because you've got this big zit right on your chin.

ooc: that awkward moment when you cant tell the difference between your own thoughts and emotions ant those of your character.

OOC: That awkward moment when you get told by your teacher that you are no longer allowed to go into the back room with your male study partner because the other teachers think you are doing something other than studying.

:lol: ^^^

OOC: The awkward moment when your friend is telling a sad story, but you get distracted by something completely hilarious... and you laugh. :shy:

OOC the awkward moment when the lecturer misses out the F in a load of slides entitled "chemical Shift" (you should be able to wok out what they ended up saying, lets just sat the whole lecture theatre was laughing at them)

OOC- The awkward moment when you walk down the street and hear a random, fat kid saying: "This is how I roll."

OOC- The awkward moment when Nick has to repeat (probably for a millionth time since he became the admin of this site) to the new members when sorting, that professor McGonagall doesn't exist.

Leonzio Aiello said:
OOC- The awkward moment when you walk down the street and hear a random, fat kid saying: "This is how I roll."

OOC- The awkward moment when Nick has to repeat (probably for a millionth time since he became the admin of this site) to the new members when sorting, that professor McGonagall doesn't exist.
OOC//IC - The awkward moment when you find out Professor McGonagall doesn't exist :(

Leonzio Aiello said:

Madlyn Margera said:
OOC//IC - The awkward moment when you find out Professor McGonagall doesn't exist :(
OO//IC - The awkward moment if you were going to find out that Professor McGonagall really existed in HNZ o_O (how old would she be??)

OOC: That awkward moment when you say what you need three times, but your southern accent is really hard to understand to the northerners.

OOC: That awkward moment when a lady drops a bunch of stuff near you at Starbucks, and you decide to pick them up for her, but one of the items is a bra. :erm: WHAT DOOOO? (I am now convinced that I made the wrong decision. Regardless, I think I win the awkward prize.)

I think she probably found it more awkward :r

IC- That awkward moment when you find the boy you like sleeping inside the barn house.

IC-That awkward moment when a Ravenclaw faints but you have no choice but to pick him up and carry him around like a baby :wub:

Andy Hydran said:
I think she probably found it more awkward :r
I don't think soooo. :correct:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back