Sunset

Nina blushed and said, "It's silly."

Alex smiled. 'Thought so. It never is smart,'Alex joked. 'So you needing any help practising or anything?'he asked.

"Hmm, do you want to practise flying with me, that is a part of it." Nina said still trying to be vague she didn't want to be a cheater.

Alex tried to think f an excuse for that. he didn't like flying, almost everyone knew that by now. 'I don't think I'd be much help but sure. No problem,'Ale said smiling.

"I was kidding of course, but if you actually want to help me we can go to the library and look up things on creatures." Nina said happily.

'Good,'Alex said relieved, smiling. 'Not that I wouldn't of done or anything like that. Library sounds good. Yeah, sure. Books on creatures,'Alex said smiling.

"Yeah," Nina said with a smile then said, "Geez I am not very good at keeping secrets am I?"

'Nope, but I'm trusting you'll get better,'Alex said smiling widely. 'anyway, I bet the others have already got help on theres as well. No sweat,'Alex added.

Nina smiled brightly and said, "I suppose so. So do you know anything about Hippogriffs? I wasn't exactly paying attention during that lesson."

Alex laughed. 'Which classes do you actually pay attention too?'he asked jokingly. 'Well, they're very proud and you have to stand a couple of metres to bow so you wait until they bow back until you can go any nearer to them. Anything else?'he asked smiling.

"Hey," Nina said then playfully pushed Alex than said, "I pay attention in all my classes, well except for Divination, and sometimes in Care of Magical Creatures, but I can't help that I have other things on my mind," Nina blushed as she said this then looked down to hide her red cheeks.

'Well, that's absouloutely shocking. You should be ashamed of yourself,'Alex joked tutting like a mother would. 'Ow well, what's Divination like then?'he asked wondering.

Nina giggled and said, "It's rather boring, you predict your future, how come you aren't taking divination, pretty much everyone takes it though I don't know why," Nina smiled brightly to Alex.

Alex smiled. 'I'm not everyone which is good coz then everyone os not me and i'm not having to be everyone and I have completwly lost my point,'Alex started to say, ending up speakign to himself. 'Anyway, nah. I couldn't be bothered. Sounded boring and I don't know why people want to know their future. It spoils the fun,'he said smirking.

Nina nodded incomplete aggreence and said, "So true," Nina noticed his accent was coming back a little, she hadn't heard it since their first year, Nina smiled and said, "I love your accent, it's cute, you really should use it more often"

Alex smiled before his eyes went a little wider and his cheeks turned reddish. He smiled weakly, composing himself as best as he could. 'Umm, thanks,'he said, cursing at himself in his head for letting his guard slip. 'I now have a cute accent. How cool. Not as cool as yours though,'Alex joked smiling.

Nina saw Alex blush and she smiled lovingly then replied and joked, "Yeah watered down German accents are the coolest," Nina laughed to herself at this, she hated it.

ALex laughed. 'Course they are,'he said smiling warmly. 'They're safer than an eastern glasgwegian accent, that's for sure,'he said, his hand automatically balling up into a fist with the other one covering it though he wasn't angry. It was like a knee'jerk reaction when he meantion his birth place. He smiled. 'What do you want to do then?'

Nina smiled and then saw Alex become tense and she looked at him puzzled and said, "Once more I'm up for anything," Nina was still puzzled but decided it would be best not to bring it up.

Alex laughed. 'Yeah, as usual,'he joked smiling. 'And so am I so you choose,'he offered smiling.

"I don't know how about you take a walk, I am not exactly up for bed yet," Nina said trying to prolong their time together.

[I have to go now..But we can continue this in 2 days :D]

'Sure,'ALex agreed, wondering secretly how she couldn't be ready for sleep. He was absouloutely exhausted mentally, just picturing the bed already. He smiled and got up, holding his hand out to help her up.

Nina smiled brightly and gladly took Alex by the hand to stand up. Nina felt his hand, which had warmed up a small bit but was still cold, Nina smiled and she tried to warm up his hands more. Nina was facing towards Alex and she stared into his eyes lovingly and she blushed as she did this and then she looked over to the water for a second so she could remember this exact moment and day. Nina then turned back to face Alex with ease and she didn't remove his hand, she didn't want to but would let his hand go if he wanted to her, she sory of made it seem as if this was her forgetting that she hadn't let go of his cold hands.

[Back from Stratford :D]

Alex smiled, holding back a laugh as she tried to warm his hand up. He didn't mind but it was quite funny. 'Which way then madam? Left, right or umm left?'he added noticing there wasn't really a straight unless they were going for a swim.

Nina smiled weakly Alex looked as if he was going to burst out in laughter in any second. Nina blushed she thought is was because she was holding his hand so she hesitantly let it go and then said, "Ermm how about left? Monsuir." Nina smiled sweetly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back