Sunset

Alex continued looking at the stars before a yawn came out. Alex flushed light red and out his hands in his pockets. 'Sorry,'he said smiing.

After Alex appologized for yawning Nina joked, "Wow your tightly strung." Nina made a small smile as she noticed Alex had turned pink and fought the erge to call him cute. "Are you tired?" Nina asked curiously she wasn't going to make him stay if he wanted to leave.

Alex smiled. 'Yeah but I'll last. Don't worry,'Alex answered smiling, hoping he would last.

Nina smiled and said, "Okay."

Alex smiled back and walked some more in silence, just enjoying the time. He suddenly felt a cool drops of water and looked at Nina puzzled. He felt some more and looked up now seeing rain falling. The clouds weren't there a minute ago, it was further over by the trees. Alex thought as he put his hand out feeling the rain.

Nina felt a rain drop on her nose and she looked up and smiled, Nina looked back down and stuck her hand out to feel the rain drops fall on her. Nina looked over at Alex and gave him a sweet smile.

Alex smiled. 'It's raining you know,'he said jokingly, stating the absoloute obvious. 'And you are going to get soaked,'he addded.

"Really? Thats what those drops of water are," Nina said sarcastically then smiled goofily and said, "And I'm fine with that." Nina smiled sweetly at Alex.

Alex rolled his eyes at her sarcasm. 'Yeah, yeah. Tough luck though. I'm not gonna have someone in my responsibility getting a cold so get moving. It's now your job to look for shelter for you.'Alex joked smiling. He noticed the hood of his hoodie wasn't up yet and he laughed at her forgetfullness of it.

"Awh you care," Nina teased then put her hood up and smiled at Alex. "Whats so funny?" Nina asked curiously.

'You wish,'Alex joked smiling. 'Nothing much.'Alex answered smiling.

Nina turned around and hugged Alex and playfully said, "You care about me, and youuu know it." Nina smiled warmly at him.

ALex laughed. 'Are you trying to say something here?'he joked.

Nina blushed and said, "Maybe, maybe not." Nina gave Alex a quick kiss on the cheek and then smiled playfully at him.

[Do you want o reply to Gazing at the ice and/or any of the other topics we may have together :p]

'Hmm,'Alex said before she kissed him on the cheek. 'Ok,'he said before starting to walk back slowly.

You know you are a big moron! Alex didn't respond at all to any of that, why don't you just let things be, its obvious he liked Ferne why don't you let them be together instead of being a moron! Nina thought angrily to herself as she walked back to the tents with Alex.

ALex smiled. 'You ok? You seem very quiet,'Alex asked looking concerned at her.

Nina blushed a little and said, "I'm fine, are you? You also seem rather quiet." Nina gave Alex a pretty smile and looked at him while waiting for his response as she did her thoughts seemed to drift far away.

'Yeah, course I am,'Alex said smiling. 'Here we are then.Tired yet?'Alex asked smiling back.

"I'm getting there, how bout you?" Nina asked with a warm smile.

'You're lucky I've manged to stay up this long. I don't know how you do it. ANyway, sleep tight, don't let the wormies bite,'Alex said jokignly smiling.

Nina smiled tiredly at Alex and gave him a small hug and kiss on the cheek and whispered softly in his ear, "Night.." Nina let Alex go then walked into the girls tent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back