Sunset

"I actually hardly study," Nina said honestly, she studied only for the exams. "You aren't annoying if thats what you are getting at," Nina said genuinly, "I relax, it just isn't obvious because I do it on my own, and I worry about the peole I care about and some of them seem to need more attention than others." Nina said referring to Alex, Nina then smiled sweetly.

ALex laughed. 'You ain't seen me annoying someone on purpose yet. Haden'll tell you all about it if you want. And you do so worry about poeple way too much,'Alex said smiling.

Nina giggled and said, "Oh dear, no I know not to get on your bad side." Nina then said, "Is it a bad thing that I worry? Its just when I care about people and it makes me a 'little' over protective." Nina smiled weakly at Alex and hoped he didn't think it was annoying that she cared.

'Not the actually worrying no. But the forgetting yourself in the middle of it is,'Alex said smiling.

Nina blushed a little and thought to herself, That's why I have you. Nina beamed at Alex, her eyes dancing and she said, "I find small ways to calm myself down." The main one is being with you, Nina thought to herself.

'Uh huh. Maybe a bit too small. Might just want to make it relaxing completely,'Alex joked smiling.

Nina smiled brightly and joked, "Oh man, I've tried it before, it isn't pretty!"

Alex smiled. 'And why's that?'he asked.

"You know how serious I am, imagine me 20 times worse but lazy." Nina said with a smile then continued, "I need structure."

Alex thought trying to imagine it but not getting the picture. Instead he got a picture of one of the people at the police station who was being held there for being mental. He shook the thought away. 'Yeah, ok. Point taken,'he said smiling weakly.

Nina smiled brightly at Alex, though he seemed a little confused on what she meant.

Alex looked at the stars and tried to see if there were any constellations he could spot. He smiled noticing one. 'Hey, look. Scorpius,'he said nudging Nina and pointing to it.

Nina smiled and muttered, "It's beautiful." Nina spotted Lupus but didn't mention it, the two constellations sort of went hand in hand and she didn't want to seem dumb.

(lol just to let u know. :r: orion is on the otha side of the world just about. u might want to edit. :p ^_^ )

Alex smiled before noticing some more constellations. 'Do you see Lupus?'he asked her already spotting it.

[Oopsies wrong one, to be honest Ive never heard of Scorpio, not exactly normal around Canada :p]

Nina nodded and smiled she loved looking at the constellations, she didn't exactly like reading about them.

( so, scorpio has even been spotted by me either. i've got the website in front of me. :D )

Alex smiled. 'What about Ara?' he asked her, noticing it was pretty hard if you weren't looking exatly for it.

"Actually not I haven't found it yet," Nina said honestly.

[:p Oh yeah I forgot that they did lessons about it :p]

( and i woke at 6 this morning. lol )

Alex smirked before smiling widly. 'There, just underneath Scorpio.'He said pointing to it as well. 'It's an altar. Vote for woman'he joked.

[:p...I woke up at 5:30 (but I usually do:p)]

"Oh," Nina muttered with a small smile and said, "When did you get so good at astronomy?"

'I don't know. When will I ever be good at Astronomy is a better question I think,'Alex said smiling.

"Oh come on Alex, have more confidence than that, you don't give yourself enough credit." Nina said honestly.

Alex laughed. 'Correction. I give myself the credit I deserve,'Alex said smiling. 'What's it matter to you anyway what I give myself?'he asked turning it around now away from him.

Nina looked down and blushed violently and thought, As if it isn't obvious enough. "Ermm, because I know you are better than that." Nina said as she was becoming a dark crimson.

'Point of opinion,'Alex replied smiling and looking away noticing she was bright red.

Nina made a small smile to Alex still unsure why he gave himself so little credit for anything, Alex was a decent flyer, he was a great singer, is smart and above all caring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back