Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Okay so most of my students need some love.
tumblr_m3cymfeDnu1rne5uo.gif

Lyra Hope Potter
Gryffindor 3rd Year

I'm open to ideas. Lyra needs some friends or enemies, or just some fun ideas. She's bossy, adventurous, loyal, and stubborn beyond belief. Lyra would do anything for her friends. She likes trouble and can get quite sassy. PM or post here if you want to plot with her.
tumblr_m2uii96UW41ro65mn.gif

Arabella Rider
Hufflepuff 6th Year

Bella is an all around sweetheart. She is kind and sweet with a good sense of humor. She is very open and accepting of others. Very much the kill them with kindness type. She wants to be a healer when she finishes school. She is also part-veela. She needs some more friends and a love interest. I can't see her having many people that she dislikes, but I suppose people could dislike her. I'm open to lots of ideas for plots. She needs a romance life and some more friends.
tumblr_meipgqYFaF1rq82fy.gif

Layla Reyes
Hufflepuff 4th Year

Layla is kind, compassionate, outgoing, and an avid reader. She's fiercely loyal to the ones she loves, and she won't tolerate bullying in any form. Lyra, Link, and Noah are all her cousins. She has a couple of friends, but could use more. Maybe some enemies. I'd like her to have a romance life too. I'm open to ideas.
tumblr_m9ahtnrx8q1qdboxco2_500.gif

Noah Kingsley
Slytherin 1st Year

Noah is the Minister's son. He is reserved when you first meet him, but friendly enough. He tries to stay out of trouble for the most part for the sake of his father and mother. He can be very cunning when it comes to getting what he wants. As he gets older, he will become more and more charming and charismatic. He's also very logical and pragmatic. I want him to have some friends. A little too soon for love, but I wouldn't mind planning for later.
tumblr_lj8mqgu9Ll1qc1l4y.gif

Link Potter
Gryffindor 3rd Year

Link is a prankster. He loves pulling practical jokes and messing with others. He is quite funny. Link doesn't care about his courses, and frequently skips class. He's also rash, impatient, stubborn, and brave. He takes risks without a second thought. He is very protective of his family, particularly his twin sister. I'm open to ideas with him too. He needs friends, enemies, and a love life.

Hey Kat!
I can offer you Alaska for Noah (or really anyone you'd like), I think it'd be a rocky relationship but super fun to rp! Her bio is linked below if you want to plot :)
xx Birdie

Hey Kait!

I can offer you Joël for either Arabella or Layla (your choice) as a romance/friends!

Joël is a clever, optimistic and stubborn lad and is known in his family for the one who doesn't give up easily. He can come over as shy but that's just because he has some minor trust issues. Once you get to know him you'll see that Joël is always in a cheerful and outgoing mood. He also likes to sneak out of the common room at midnight and wander through the corridors, sometimes hoping that someone would see him because he likes to take risks.

Yas yas yas!
Okay I'm really busy atm, but I still want to plot!
Lyra + Falon just need to RP more!
I also have Daisy - she's a Second Year who I think could get along well with both the Potters. She's energetic and adventurous and just a good time.
For Noah, I have Anabelle, she's also a 1st year Snake, she's quite gentle and kind, will eventually turn into a bit of a pessimist because she's a huge perfectionist. They can be friends and maybe a relationship in the future, I dunno. We can see how they interact!

Ok so I have some thoughts.

I'm sure I pmed you about Arabella and Zach Jordan but we got distracted with James and Lyra. Anyway. I think Arabella could date my 6th year Ravenclaw Zach. He's a quidditch player and hoping to go pro. He's outgoing, friendly and he can be charming when he wants to he, which isn't often. But I'm sure you've already agreed to this so... :p

At one point both potters have had some interaction with my third year Slytherin Georgina de Lacey. So i think we could maybe pick that up because I think she she could be friends with both.

You know I like Layla, I'd love to be able to offer a relationship. No wait, I can offer you this guy <. He's available between now and end of first semester next year, so I say we get these crazy kids together.

I also have fellow Slyth firstie Hayden Lavish for Noah. Hayden comes from quite a privileged background but does his best to now let that affect his personality. His effectiveness varies. I don't have much on him because he's still quite undeveloped but let me know what you think.

Open to thoughts and alterations just let me know.

If you ever have a plot where Lyra, Link, or Noah ( :o ) need to get caught being in trouble, pick me! It'll be funny to have Kingsley be the one to catch them. :p

Birdie: Let's try Alaska and Noah! That sounds fun!

Steven: Let's go with Layla. I'll pm you.

Donna: YAS! Falon and Lyra definitely need to rp whenever you are less busy. Just let me know. I'll skype you to plot with Daisy.

Dan: I sent you a pm.

Cyndi: This absolutely needs to happen. ^_^

Hi Kait,

I could offer Amber for Noah, if you're looking for more friends around his age! I'm always happy to make more friends for Amber, I think they could get along. :cool:

Hi Kait!

So I could offer Evelyn for Noah. She is the same age as he is so that could work out fine. She really likes attention and especially from boys. The fact that he is the minister's son could really impress her. Next to that I want her to meet more Slytherins so that would be awesome! Evelyn is very spoiled so she is used to the fact that she gets everything that she wants and she tries to keep it that way. I think that they could become friends and maybe some flirting. She is not a troublemaker she tries to stay out of trouble. If you want to read more about Evelyn her bio is here

Let me know what you thoughts are on this :D

Kitty!

We definitely need Felix to be friends with Link too I think, or perhaps they don't like each other very much. Either option is fun for some drama down the track if you know what I mean: what do you think ;)

I can offer you Rome for either of your third years, Rome is a slytherin in the same year, she has serious anger management issues and is a compulsive liar. She doesn't really care about anyone but her brother. She is very quick to anger, can only really be stopped by her brother. She would probably be an enemy to either, and she'd think the fact that they are Potters abhorrent.

I could also offer you Orwell as a friend to Arabella, I think they've met before, we could continue their friendship if they have? And I can also offer Lydia Archer as a friend to Layla, they are a year apart in age, she's a fifth year, but they share a house I imagine that would at least mean they know of each other.

Let me know what you think.

Hey Kait!

So I have a few offers for you!</FONT></COLOR>
Link Potter/Alina Ardeleanu
xTfWFgC.gif
Alina is an adventurer, and often as an adventurer it means she often skips classes and has many of the same qualities as Link, (hardly surprising seeing as they share a house) I currently have a plot idea I'd like to get up and running with her so if you're interested PM me!
Lyra Potter/Vee Demonte
tumblr_mme6wcspGN1s3bn4po4_250.gif
For Lyra I have Vee, my loner Hufflepuff. Thye're quite opposite so I think if they were friends it'd bring Vee out of her shell.
Lyra Potter/Rebekah Smith
rebekah_zpsdj7x0gad.gif
<COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Georgia">
I also have Rebekah, who'd make good enemies with anyone really. She's rude, and has an in your face attitude. She'd easily call out Lyra on being bossy if she saw it and it could escalate from their?

So sorry I am just getting back to you! We went on a little mini vacation this past weekend.

Daphne: Sure! I think that they would get along. Do you want to start something and pm it to me? :)

Jamie: I think they could be interesting. Despite the fact that the Kingsleys are relatively well off, Noah and his siblings were not spoiled nor did they get everything they wanted. His dad is pretty strict on him. Wants him to be responsible and hardworking. :p I have another idea but I'll pm you about it.

Teigan: Let's chat on skype about that one. :r

Emzies: Rome sounds like a bundle of joy. I would love for her to meet either of the Potters. You can take your pick. I'm fine with either one.
Orwell and Bella have met and they got along so let's just continue their friendship from there. :)
I'd also like Layla and Lydia to be friends. They should know each other since they are in the same house and only a year apart. :D

Aaron:pM me about Link and Alina whenever you get the chance. I'm interested to know what that plot is. Lyra and Vee could be friends. Lyra isn't shy at all. She's very outgoing.
I think Lyra and Rebekah really wouldn't get along at all, so that has potential. ^_^

You absolutely can, Kaitlyn! :D

I can throw Cole Ignatius out there for Noah, Ministers son sounds like the perfect "friend" for Cole, he'll try influence him down the path that rocks
gqVyfw1.gif
<i>
</i>

So we've got Lyra and Maddie sorted out pretty much and I don't think that they are finished with each other yet xD

However, I would like to offer Aaron Walden for Noah. Aaron is adventurous and is no stranger to trouble. At the moment most of his friends are Gryffindors so I would like for him to get out and to meet students from the other houses. He's very happy to stay where he is comfortable and rarely pushes himself out of that comfort zone in regards to his friends. But he is friendly and is always up for a good time. I think he could be a good counterpart for Noah.

I would be up for something between Maddie and Link but I don't know how he would feel about her after everything with Lyra xD But yeah I don't mind anything for the two of them.

So yeah, let me know ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back