Student Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I’ll start Artemis and Tyler later and send you the link!

I feel like Leda will look up to Sophie over the next couple of years. She already does Odette too with Quidditch. Leda doesn't have many friends, so many either of these could be interesting for role model rp?

I feel like Leda will look up to Sophie over the next couple of years. She already does Odette too with Quidditch. Leda doesn't have many friends, so many either of these could be interesting for role model rp?
I'd be happy for either of them! I think Sophie is in bigger need of friends at the moment, so maybe those two? But if you'd rather focus on Quidditch I'd be happy with Odette as well :p

Sounds good!
I'll start something for Lars and let you know when I have!

I feel like Sophie could be interesting, as there's more that could happen, whereas the link between Odette would be more focused! Do you want to start something or shall I?

I feel like Sophie could be interesting, as there's more that could happen, whereas the link between Odette would be more focused! Do you want to start something or shall I?
If you don't mind starting I'd appreciate it! I have a lot to start myself xD

Hi Lovi, love the ideas.

Lars will have a crush on someone else this year, but there's plenty of room for him to crush on Mordred later :p I think their friendship could be very cute, especially if he protects Lars in some way at some point.

For Kengi and Diana I am honestly not sure how to picture these two together. Diana is someone who dislikes Jacob, so maybe that will influence them in a negative way. But maybe if they don't know that of each other things could work out positively as well. I'm happy to see how it goes!

I'd also like Beata and Sophie to be friends. Sophie is mellowed out a little bit by now, though she can still be a bit annoyed by things. I think it's likely that she will like Beata well enough, and she's kind of in need of more friends.

Lars and Mordred: I can start something for these two, if you'd like? Anything you prefer they be doing?

Kengi and Diana: I am thinking they could be good study buddies? Kengi is pretty easy to get along with, if he is not in a bad mood. He knows how to hold his own against people who judge based off of who he is friends with. I feel like they would have interesting interactions, but if you don't want to do these two, that is okay!

Beata and Sophie: Did you want to start something for these two?

Lars and Mordred: I can start something for these two, if you'd like? Anything you prefer they be doing?

Kengi and Diana: I am thinking they could be good study buddies? Kengi is pretty easy to get along with, if he is not in a bad mood. He knows how to hold his own against people who judge based off of who he is friends with. I feel like they would have interesting interactions, but if you don't want to do these two, that is okay!

Beata and Sophie: Did you want to start something for these two?
I'd be happy for Lars and Mordred to do anything, or maybe just catch up? Lars has tried out for Quidditch which is a bit of an unexpected move for him, so maybe that's something they can talk about.

I'd be happy to RP Kengi and Diana studying, but maybe we can wait with that until classes start a bit? Diana isn't the biggest on studying, but she does really like Astronomy. I'm very curious to see how these two interact though!

I can definitely start something for Sophie and Beata.

Hi Daphne! I'd really like to see how Aisa and Xio would get along – I think they have potential to be friends! Xio's also fairly independent and has some parental issues so that could be a point of bonding ^^ Most of all though, Xio's like a big time harpist so I think they can get along musically.

Xio and Harper might be an interesting dynamic as well. Xio is pretty easily worked up and is a chronic over-thinker, but at the same time she's not very easily offended? She mostly just overanalyzes anything anyone says, and won't be afraid to say what she thinks. I'm not sure they would get along too well but I'd be interested in seeing it play out! Lemme know what you think.

Sounds good!
Started something here, I hope it's okay that it's open for others to join as well but I'd be happy to close it too if you prefer that!
Alice could RP with Adorah (since she is younger if you're still in need of that).
I'd love that! I have another topic with a Hufflepuff firstie you could join if Adorah is in that house, but if she's in a different house we can always start something new (or we can do that too if she's a Hufflepuff, if you'd rather do a separate RP!)

EDIT: I see she got sorted xD separate RP it is!
Hi Daphne! I'd really like to see how Aisa and Xio would get along – I think they have potential to be friends! Xio's also fairly independent and has some parental issues so that could be a point of bonding ^^ Most of all though, Xio's like a big time harpist so I think they can get along musically.

Xio and Harper might be an interesting dynamic as well. Xio is pretty easily worked up and is a chronic over-thinker, but at the same time she's not very easily offended? She mostly just overanalyzes anything anyone says, and won't be afraid to say what she thinks. I'm not sure they would get along too well but I'd be interested in seeing it play out! Lemme know what you think.

Hi Ellie!
Aisa and Xio sounds very interesting, I think music could be a big connector for these two. I'd be happy to let them meet and see what happens!

With Harper I think you mean Odette? Her last name was Harper, but I actually changed it very recently because she was adopted and she is now Odette Madison, I just hadn't edited that yet in the thread xD Very confusing, I know. There's quite a bit of age differerence between her and Xio, but I think they would probably get along. Odette has changed a lot over the years and is fairly mature now, she would definitely try to help out a first year if she came across one in need. I'm not sure if she would approach Xio otherwise, but if Xio would approach a seventh year that could be okay too. Either way, I'd be happy to give it a go!

Yes! Sounds good, I can start it but I'm not entirely sure when I'll have time to, I have a fairly long list. But when I get to it I'll let you know!

Yes! Sounds good, I can start it but I'm not entirely sure when I'll have time to, I have a fairly long list. But when I get to it I'll let you know!
I don't mind starting it! Would the Great Hall be okay?

Hi Lovi, love the ideas.

Lars will have a crush on someone else this year, but there's plenty of room for him to crush on Mordred later :p I think their friendship could be very cute, especially if he protects Lars in some way at some point.

For Kengi and Diana I am honestly not sure how to picture these two together. Diana is someone who dislikes Jacob, so maybe that will influence them in a negative way. But maybe if they don't know that of each other things could work out positively as well. I'm happy to see how it goes!

I'd also like Beata and Sophie to be friends. Sophie is mellowed out a little bit by now, though she can still be a bit annoyed by things. I think it's likely that she will like Beata well enough, and she's kind of in need of more friends.
I am up for all of this. I have a quite a few topics now, so can we wait until a little later in the school year? I have already made note of all this in my list! xD

I am up for all of this. I have a quite a few topics now, so can we wait until a little later in the school year? I have already made note of all this in my list! xD
That works for me, because I have quite a few topics too! Please remind me though :p

I have made an open topic for anyone who wants to do a firstie RP with Aisa, I'll quickly tag some people I talked to about plotting with her
@Samantha Jacobs @Amy Jewel @Ai Nightray @Rioghan Scairbhín
Please don't feel obligated to respond to the topic or anything, but it's an option if you want to! Otherwise I can do a separate RP too, and we can discuss that over PM.

Other people are welcome to join too of course, as it's open. The topic is here (please ignore her wish to be alone, I want her to meet people :r )

Last edited:
Hi Ellie!
Aisa and Xio sounds very interesting, I think music could be a big connector for these two. I'd be happy to let them meet and see what happens!

With Harper I think you mean Odette? Her last name was Harper, but I actually changed it very recently because she was adopted and she is now Odette Madison, I just hadn't edited that yet in the thread xD Very confusing, I know. There's quite a bit of age differerence between her and Xio, but I think they would probably get along. Odette has changed a lot over the years and is fairly mature now, she would definitely try to help out a first year if she came across one in need. I'm not sure if she would approach Xio otherwise, but if Xio would approach a seventh year that could be okay too. Either way, I'd be happy to give it a go!

Oh gosh, I have no idea why I said Harper! :cry: I think I was just talking to a friend and accidentally wrote their name instead, haha. I was actually referring to your first year firecracker, Eric!

And yes, Aisa and Xio sounds interesting! I could start something up for the two, if you'd like?

Oh gosh, I have no idea why I said Harper! :cry: I think I was just talking to a friend and accidentally wrote their name instead, haha. I was actually referring to your first year firecracker, Eric!

And yes, Aisa and Xio sounds interesting! I could start something up for the two, if you'd like?
Haha no worries, that can happen :p

I'd like to try them both, but maybe Aisa and Xio first and we can see how Eric and Xio interact a little later? If you would like to start something I'd really like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back