Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Artemis was glad to be back at Hogwarts, she had so many things she wanted to do here, and people to meet, she did want to do something great one day before she left the school. Of course, she still had years until that happened as she was still young but that did not mean she couldn't get more involved in clubs and hopefully her life would become more interesting. There were so many different people, with different stories, and that was always intriguing to the Gryffindor. She wanted to take a walk today, despite the weather (she still needed to get used to the fact that it wasn't hot here in the first semester of the academic year). Artemis decided that the Hogwarts Garden was a place she never visited, and so, she packed her lunch, some snacks and juice in her backpack, wondering if she should take a book to read or her studies, but shrugged, thinking maybe she would read tonight when she got back from her day out. It was surprisingly not as chilly as she thought it would be, and when she got to the garden Artemis found a nice bench and opened her bag, taking out her lunch as she was starving. Maybe, she could just observe students around her quietly, and then if the person interested her, she could perhaps strike up a conversation with them.

Tyler missed the track team at his old school, and had decided he would go for a run every day. The grounds were nice for running because they were so varied and large, he could choose a different route every day. it was a nice way to get some energy out, especially in between boring classes. It was a little cold out, but Tyler hadn't dressed too warmly, as he knew he would warm up quickly from the exercise. Today he headed into the Hogwarts gardens, though he had never really been there before. It definitely wasn't his scene, but it was nice and quiet so not a bad place for a run. He noticed a girl on a bench and turned his head to see who it was. He had a bit hope that it was Sierra when he saw the Gryffindor robes, but that hope was soon dashed when he noticed she was too old. The girl was actually familiar, and he recognized her as the person who had delivered him a rose. As he was looking at her, he didn't pay attention to where he was going. His foot caught on a low stone fence around a flowerbed, and he fell down. He grunted as he landed on his knees, sure he had scraped them, at least.

Artemis was normally a very good observer, and since she had a lot of time on her hands right now, she had decided to come to the garden to pass the time. Her hopes of maybe interacting with others came much sooner than she had expected, as she made eye contact with a rather familiar face. Artemis remembered how rude he had been when she had tried to deliver him a rose - the least the boy could have done was take the rose and if he really didn't want to keep it he didn't have to, but not only did he probably insult the person who'd sent him the rose, but he had to throw it on the ground and step on it. Her dislike turned to concern, however, when she watched him trip. She made his way over to him quickly, making sure he wasn't hurt. "Hey! Are you okay? That was some nasty fall there," she said, wondering if he even wanted her help. She held out a hand anyway for him to take.

After the initial shock, Tyler just felt annoyed. He wasn't a little kid, so falling down and crying about it wasn't something he wanted to do. He grit his teeth. He was annoyed with himself mostly, partly because he shouldn't be on the lookout for a girl. If Blake knew he would definitely laugh at Tyler. And partly because he hadn't even been right, the girl wasn't Sierra at all. She approached him and Tyler looked up at her with a frown, his annoyance spiking. "I'm fine." He snapped, pointedly getting to his feet on his own without taking her hand. "Mind your own business. Are you always this nosy?" He rolled his eyes, then frowned at her. "You were the girl who thought I wanted to give you a rose, right?" He snorted. "Are you like, obsessed with me or something?" He was purposely twisting what had happened so she would be embarrassed. Tyler didn't want to be the one humiliated here, so he turned to taunting the girl. He glanced down at his knees quickly and felt annoyed when he saw one of them was bleeding. Ugh. The situation was only getting more annoying.

Artemis really thought that they would be over their last encounter, but apparently, this boy knew how to hold grudges. Man, all she had been asked to do was to deliver the boy a rose from someone else, she didn’t even know him. And, actually, he didn’t know her. So who was he to judge her? Besides, she was just trying to be nice, and clearly the younger boy wasn’t used to being nice to. That was a shame. She ignored his question about being nosy, figuring there was no point in answering such a thing. Maybe she was a little nosy, but she wasn’t about to tell him that and give him a win. She smirked at his twisted story, now that was hilarious. "You know," she said lightly, shrugging her shoulders and not bothering to argue or deny what the Slytherin was saying, "you would be a good comedian." Artemis was only trying to lighten up the tension, after all he was not going to make her feel embarrassed, not now at least, she wasn’t the type to humiliate easily. "Obsessed? I don’t get obsessed with kids," she replied, an innocent expression on her face. Only then did she notice how bad his knee looked. "Also, you should get that checked out," she frowned, nodding towards his leg. She didn’t really care if he got angrier at her nice words.

Tyler's aim had been to embarrass the older girl into leaving him alone, but it seemed like it wasn't working. Her comment annoyed him, and he wished she would go so he could take a proper look at his knees. It stung a lot, and he was annoyed about that too. "Shut up." He said, annoyed with himself for not having a better comeback. Her next words infuriated him. "I'm not a kid." He snapped at her. "You're hardly any older than me. Are you blind or just stupid?" He frowned as she said he should get his knee checked out. It was just a scrape, he thought, and even if it wasn't, he wasn't going to admit to weakness here. Normally he was fairly calm and collected and could think things through before doing them, but now he was too annoyed with himself and this girl. "You should mind your own business. I'm fine. If a little blood scares you, you shouldn't be in Gryffindor."

Artemis could not help but to roll her eyes at the boy’s words. Gee, all she had done was try to make sure he was okay, but clearly, his embarrassment was getting the best of him. Why was he being so rude? Artemis refused to stoop to his level. She blinked once, a smirk on her face. Actually, annoying the younger boy was even more fun than she had thought it might be. She shrugged. "Who knew being called a kid was so offensive," she sighed, looking at the slytherin squarely. "Neither, just trying to make conversation, like a normal person." The Gryffindor raised her eyebrows, her arms folded in front of her chest. That last comment kind of hurt, but Artemis didn’t show it on her face. "Oh, grow up, I was just trying to help you! Clearly, you don’t want it. Look, I’m not here to pick a fight with you, you don’t want help, fine, I don’t care. Just don’t be so rude." Artemis had never taken any rudeness from anyone and she wasn’t about to start now. She knew how to stand up for herself and this guy had no right to speak to her this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back