Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Hey! The new year always inspires me to make a PD for new plots, and this one is no exception! I'm not going to list all my students here. Instead I made a list of ones I don't have many plots with yet for the new year. But feel free to check out my sub accounts for anyone else you are interested in RPing with. I'm always open for plots!

tIlZEz5.gif
DHGwAO6.gif
NyhepRQ.gif
Odette Harper Madison
Slytherin 7th Year
Sophie Wilson
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Theodore Westwick
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Odette has gone through a lot of changes over the years. She is no longer the mean girl she was when she was younger. She's the Slytherin Quidditch Captain and is happier now that she has been adopted by Maria Madison. She can still be a bit sharp sometimes and definitely hasn't lost all of her edges, but for the most part she's happier and more at ease than ever before.

What she needs:
She doesn't have a ton of friends, and I'd like her to make a few new ones in her last year. Old friends (or enemies) she has lost contact with are welcome too.​
Sophie is a grumpy and often sarcastic girl. She has mellowed a bit over the years, but can still be very annoyed with people and has trouble making new connections. I'd like for her to get out there a bit more. She's currently the editor for Hogwarts Monthly as well. She's very creative and loves to draw as well as write, though she hasn't done that as much over the past few years.

What she needs:
More friends! Some of closest friends have left Hogwarts, so I would like for her to make a few more connections at Hogwarts in her last few years.​
Theodore used to never be seen without his twin, but the two of them had a falling out last year that has driven a deep wedge between them. Sad and alone, Theodore is starting to regret how he kept everyone at a distance by being mean to them. I think he would quite like to have another friend (as he currently has only one), but doesn't know how to do that.

What he needs:
I would like one or maybe two people he could befriend. He's not easy to be friends with, so it wouldn't work out with just anyone. If you're open to the possibility that the friendship doesn't work out, this is the plot for you!​
QfuP3bi.gif
HvCINQh.gif
0oOCFhI.gif
Diana Holland
Slytherin 4th Year
Alice Holland
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Lars van Houten
Ravenclaw 2nd Year
Diana is one of the four Holland sisters, the daughter of the current Minister of Magic. She's a girl with a mean streak, who tends to try to get her way. She can be manipulative, but doesn't shy away from confrontation when she feels it necessary. She's into fashion and makeup and find her appearance very important.

What she needs:
Diana was dating Edmund Westwick a while ago, a relationship that ended in disaster. I would like for her to get a new boyfriend in the near future, though I'm happy for the relationship to last as long or short as fits with other people's plans. Diana doesn't have a lot planned for her romantic future. Besides that, I wouldn't mind a few more enemies for her, though if you think a character of yours could be her friend I would be very interested in that too!​
Alice is the youngest of the Holland sister and is a sweetheart. She's very friendly and kind, but won't let people walk all over her. She's protective of her friends and likes to organize things. She's planning to organize a study group for third years, so any third years are welcome to join that!

What she needs:
I would like Alice to get to know some younger students she can help out, she's very used to being the youngest so I think being helpful to younger students is something she enjoys doing. I'd also just like more friends, as well as future romance plots. Alice is interested in boys. She has two brief things coming up, but after that her future is completely open. She's a bit of an idealist and hopeless romantic, and any plots where a boy breaks her heart would be welcome too.​
Lars is a tall, gangly, awkward kid who has a tendency to speak before he thinks. He's a painter and loves to paint flowers and other things in nature. Lars is very sensitive and often a victim for bullies, though he tends to be protected by his older sister. He's a sweet boy, even if he can be a bit weird and awkward to talk to.

What he needs:
I would Lars to have a few more friends. He can be a bit wary of loud people, but does tend to get along with most people that get past his awkwardness. I would also like to start looking for potential future romances or crushes for Lars. He's gay and is aware of this. He's going to have romantic plans in his third year and I have a pretty set future for him, but would be very open to something in between these plans! Brief flings or crushes are definitely welcome too.​
CnSmt8j.gif
isy3Akq.gif
CtbUFvL.gif
Tyler Lee
Slytherin 2nd Year
Eric Holland
Gryffindor 1st Year
Aisa Hunter
Gryffindor 1st Year
Tyler is a true snake. He's manipulative and sneaky, and uses this to get more popular. Tyler is the sort of kid who follows around the more popular kids to get a better reputation, and tends to be more in charge of things than he seems. He's very good at looking innocent in front of teachers, but can also be very openly mean when he's sure he can get away with it. He's athletic and loves to run.

What he needs:
Potential friends he can follow. His main friend is Blake, and he's loyal to him, but it never hurts to have a backup.

I'm also open to bullying plots, as well as potential future romance! Tyler will have a crush on one girl for a while, but that doesn't mean he won't date someone else. He's only interested in girls.​
Eric is my little hothead who has already been getting a bit of a reputation around Hogwarts. He's short-tempered and easily gets in fights. Eric is someone who protects himself with his anger. He tends to feel like he can't trust anyone but his immediate family, and lashes out at others before they can hurt him. He's a cousin of the Holland sisters, but his part of the family has been estranged. Because of this, he's bitter about his cousins and won't hesitate to make their lives more difficult.

What he needs:
Eric has managed to make one friend, and I don't think it's likely he'll make many more. But I would like to try anyway. Besides that I'm open for anything else for him as well! Enemies, even perhaps potential future romance talk (though it's too early for me to really make commitments, we can always see how our characters mesh!)​
Aisa is a first year Gryffindor and the younger sister of my third year Hufflepuff Abian Hunter. Aisa is a very independent girl who feels like she doesn't really need anyone but herself. She lost her father at an early age, which eventually caused her not to let anyone close to her. She is mostly friendly, but doesn't easily make deep connections with her peers. She's creative and likes to play guitar. She's a muggleborn but knows a bit of the magical world through her older brother and cousin. She can be a bit snarky, but doesn't tend to get mean with people. She does hate fake people and will distance herself from anyone who proves to be that way.

What she needs:
I would like Aisa to have a few close friends. This would require a bit of time because she's so wary of other people. Besides that I would like acquaintances, people she doesn't get along with, or pretty much anything else.​

If you get any plot ideas that are different from what I suggest here, please don't hesitate to suggest it anyway. I'm very open to new ideas and I'd love it if things come up that I didn't think of on my own. If you want more clarification on any of these characters (or my other characters) also please don't hesitate to ask. :D

Last edited:
Daph. It's me. Of course we need to do this.

Let me think.

Theodore and Kira could be friends. Or try to be.

aand if you have any other ideas please tell me because I want to hear them.

We should do Sierra x Lars again and Tyler!

i know we have a lot of plots, but Aonghas and Lars could hang out again? they met at pride and were kinda fun. I think they could be friends.

Hiya! Interesting characters you have here!
Maybe we could try an Eric x Samantha and/or Aisa x Samantha, they could be friends :)
My character here is in need of some friends/acquaintances. Just hit me up if needed :)

So I have some thoughts. Call me crazy but what if Austin and Odette became friends. Odette was always hostile to him in the early years because of Margo but a lot has change since then so maybe the time is right for the two of them to actually have a positive interaction. They do have a few things in common, they've both lost parents, both Quidditch captains...okay that's all I can think of but I'm sure we can find ways for them to bond.

I think we need more Eric and Zeke. They've interacted twice now and both times have been disastrous in the most entertaining way so I think we need to find more ways for things to get heated between them.

I have possible love interests for Diana and Alice. For Diana we could try Antonio, he's a fifth year Slytherin, he's the strong and silent type, very protective and isn't the most patient of people. For Alice, maybe Caspian Lavish, he's a third year Gryffindor, he was always intended to be a bit of a trouble maker but I've lost my way with him a bit. He could join Alice's study group and either he could take her along on his rule breaking antics or she could straighten him up, I'd be curious to see how it goes.

Also Aisa and Zeke could be friends, if she can stand him that is.

Woot so many replies!

@Sapphire Michaels

I am willing to see what would happen if we tried? I'm not saying they'll get along because Theodore is hard to get along with, and they do have a negative past (when he and his brother tried to bully her in her first year) but I'm willing to give it a try!

@Daisy Parker

Tyler has been a bully to Lars in the past, so I think it could be kind of interesting if we combined those ideas? Maybe he sees Sierra with Lars and becomes a bit jealous and tries to convince Sierra Lars is a loser :p I'd be interested to see how she reacts.

@Stefan Archer
I'd like for them to hang out again! They have the WPC in common so maybe that's something they can bond over?

@Samantha Jacobs
Hi! Thank you so much :D

I've seen Samantha around and I think she's so cute! I'd love to RP a friendship with her. Eric is a bit tough to befriend at the moment, as is Aisa a bit as well. She's definitely the nicer of the two, but needs a lot of time to open up to people. I'd be willing to try either of them but I think Aisa has a bit more of a chance of succeeding :p

I'm also open to Alice befriending her? She's an older Hufflepuff, currently third year, but I think that could be cute as well. I have some second years too, so really whoever you want would be good.

@Luna Urquhart-Cade

I think it could definitely be interesting to see how Austin and Odette get along now. I think it would be a lot nicer than it used to be, though with some Quidditch rivalry there of course :p they do play the same position on the team as well, so maybe that's something they can bond over?

Eric and Zeke is an amazing combination. I'd be willing to try throwing them together after this thread in the great hall finishes. They'll share a room for the next seven years, so there's plenty of opportunity to have them clash. But who knows, maybe they'll be bffs? (Probably not)

Diana and Antonio sounds interesting, and Diana would definitely like to date an older boy again. We can throw them together and see if they click? If they do date it may be a brief thing because I'm not sure if Diana is mature enough to keep anything long term at the moment, but I'm willing to see how it goes :D

I'd like to see how Alice and Caspian get along. Since I do have a few romantic plans for her in the coming years we could see if they become friends and how they get along, and then see where things go in a few years? She's very much someone who thinks she can help everyone so she would probably try to straighten him up a bit (but she also likes fun, so a bit of trouble would be okay as long as it's lighthearted and not too mean)

@Samantha Jacobs
Hi! Thank you so much :D

I've seen Samantha around and I think she's so cute! I'd love to RP a friendship with her. Eric is a bit tough to befriend at the moment, as is Aisa a bit as well. She's definitely the nicer of the two, but needs a lot of time to open up to people. I'd be willing to try either of them but I think Aisa has a bit more of a chance of succeeding :p

I'm also open to Alice befriending her? She's an older Hufflepuff, currently third year, but I think that could be cute as well. I have some second years too, so really whoever you want would be good.

Haha thanksQ Ah right thats fine! We can roleplay with those characters when you think its time! No rush! I think a Alice x Samantha friendship would be awesome!! Just PM me when you can, so we can sort something out :)

Haha thanksQ Ah right thats fine! We can roleplay with those characters when you think its time! No rush! I think a Alice x Samantha friendship would be awesome!! Just PM me when you can, so we can sort something out :)
I sent you a PM!

Yessss love that idea! Let's do it!

Yessss love that idea! Let's do it!
Would we want a thread where Lars and Sierra hang out, then Tyler comes up to them both? Or do we just say he saw them hang out and approaches her later? I feel like he may do the second thing, but then we don't get to RP her with Lars (though we can always do that too xD)

Hehehe I'm happy with whatever works for you girl?? Obvs would like to RP with both, but which ever version is fine with me 😘

I was going to Skype you but I’m lazy so i’ll just post it here :p

So i’ve got two options for Tyler, one is Artemis Pourroulis (they’ve crossed paths before) and the other is Chloe Chan, my first year Ravenclaw. Artemis is a third year Gryffindor and they met while she was trying to deliver him a rose. I think they could either be friends or enemies, depending on what you think would work best in terms of plot for Tyler?

As for Chloe, I think she could become a friend, she’ll have a small group of close friends but I would love for her to have more friends outside of this circle that aren’t as close to her. She’ll struggle in her first few years, potentially from her first to her third, as she’ll begin to dislike magic, but probably have a talent for it in the end (she won’t start actually enjoying magic until her fourth year or so). I don’t have many plans for her, and none for her romantic life, so I wouldn’t mind her maybe dating Tyler for some time even if he likes another girl?

Lars and Mordred: I think these two should interact again! I think they would make good friends, or Lars could crush on Mordred a little bit. Mordred is the type to protect people from bullies and bad situations. Let me know what you think!

Kengi and Diana: These two could potentially be enemies or friends. Kengi does have a mean side, but he doesn't like hurting others feelings. He is a fourth year Hufflepuff. He is very skeptical of people, so he may not trust Diana. Kengi finds that first impressions are very important, so I think it would all depend on how they meet.

Beata and Sophie:
I have really neglected Beata in the past couple of IC years. But, the two have already met briefly. So I think that they could be friends eventually? I know Bee may annoy Sophie a little bit by how confident and energetic she is. She doesn't really have any real goals at the moment and she is kind of sailing through life.

I was going to Skype you but I’m lazy so i’ll just post it here :p

So i’ve got two options for Tyler, one is Artemis Pourroulis (they’ve crossed paths before) and the other is Chloe Chan, my first year Ravenclaw. Artemis is a third year Gryffindor and they met while she was trying to deliver him a rose. I think they could either be friends or enemies, depending on what you think would work best in terms of plot for Tyler?

As for Chloe, I think she could become a friend, she’ll have a small group of close friends but I would love for her to have more friends outside of this circle that aren’t as close to her. She’ll struggle in her first few years, potentially from her first to her third, as she’ll begin to dislike magic, but probably have a talent for it in the end (she won’t start actually enjoying magic until her fourth year or so). I don’t have many plans for her, and none for her romantic life, so I wouldn’t mind her maybe dating Tyler for some time even if he likes another girl?
Hi Clara!

I don't think Tyler and Artemis had a very good first meeting, so I feel like enemies may be more likely for that particular duo but I'm happy to throw them together and see!

I'd like for him and Chloe to be friends, especially if they aren't as close because I think that fits with Tyler as well. I'm all for them dating in a few years if they click!

Lars and Mordred: I think these two should interact again! I think they would make good friends, or Lars could crush on Mordred a little bit. Mordred is the type to protect people from bullies and bad situations. Let me know what you think!

Kengi and Diana: These two could potentially be enemies or friends. Kengi does have a mean side, but he doesn't like hurting others feelings. He is a fourth year Hufflepuff. He is very skeptical of people, so he may not trust Diana. Kengi finds that first impressions are very important, so I think it would all depend on how they meet.

Beata and Sophie:
I have really neglected Beata in the past couple of IC years. But, the two have already met briefly. So I think that they could be friends eventually? I know Bee may annoy Sophie a little bit by how confident and energetic she is. She doesn't really have any real goals at the moment and she is kind of sailing through life.
Hi Lovi, love the ideas.

Lars will have a crush on someone else this year, but there's plenty of room for him to crush on Mordred later :p I think their friendship could be very cute, especially if he protects Lars in some way at some point.

For Kengi and Diana I am honestly not sure how to picture these two together. Diana is someone who dislikes Jacob, so maybe that will influence them in a negative way. But maybe if they don't know that of each other things could work out positively as well. I'm happy to see how it goes!

I'd also like Beata and Sophie to be friends. Sophie is mellowed out a little bit by now, though she can still be a bit annoyed by things. I think it's likely that she will like Beata well enough, and she's kind of in need of more friends.

Hey! I have Amy, who needs some friends. She's pretty mature for her age, but really nervous about talking to new people :) let me know if you're up for rps!

Hey!

I can offer my firstie for firstie RPs! Or anything really.. :D

Dani here is a half-blood that lived in the muggle world up until she starts Hogwarts. Most of what she knows about the wizarding world comes from her father's stories but other than that she's mostly going in blind. She doesn't have very good social skills since she has always felt different compared to other kids when she went to muggle school - she didn't really feel like she belonged. She's hoping to actually make friends now that she's in Hogwarts.

She adventurous and likes to explore, but she's really cautious when it comes to people - like she's walking on eggshells - cause she wouldn't know how to deal with them if she sets them off other than be quiet and deal with it and learn from it so she can try again. She loves swimming and playing the piano and reading.

I guess it also helps that your firsties are in Gryffindor so meeting would be a lot easier.. :r Tell me what you think! :D

Hi!

My character, Rioghan or just Ree, can be friends with any of the firsties, although she's more used to dealing with guys than girls. She's the type of person to just sit beside someone and be quiet with her book and somehow end up their friend. She's also the type of person that can be incredibly blunt and honest if someone asks her opinion when she sees that there's no point sugarcoating it. She's used to covering up or cleaning after her friends' or family's mess, so she has a lot of patience. She likes to read and is used to hanging out with guys but is careful around other girls due to past experiences. She gets bubbly and mischievous when she breaks out of her polite shell, and often enables mischief from behind the scenes.

I really hope she gets to be friends with a lot of people!

Hey! I have Amy, who needs some friends. She's pretty mature for her age, but really nervous about talking to new people :) let me know if you're up for rps!

Hi! I'm definitely up for rps! I just have the problem that my two first years aren't the most friendly. Eric tends to be a bit hostile, and Aisa is independent and doesn't easily approach anyone. I think out of the two of them Aisa would be a better bet, for friendship but if you want I can also offer you my second years! I have Jasper Night (who isn't mentioned in this post) who is very outgoing and a bit bossy, and Lars who is a bit shy himself. I'd be happy to throw any of them at Amy!

Hey!

I can offer my firstie for firstie RPs! Or anything really.. :D

Dani here is a half-blood that lived in the muggle world up until she starts Hogwarts. Most of what she knows about the wizarding world comes from her father's stories but other than that she's mostly going in blind. She doesn't have very good social skills since she has always felt different compared to other kids when she went to muggle school - she didn't really feel like she belonged. She's hoping to actually make friends now that she's in Hogwarts.

She adventurous and likes to explore, but she's really cautious when it comes to people - like she's walking on eggshells - cause she wouldn't know how to deal with them if she sets them off other than be quiet and deal with it and learn from it so she can try again. She loves swimming and playing the piano and reading.

I guess it also helps that your firsties are in Gryffindor so meeting would be a lot easier.. :r Tell me what you think! :D
Hey!

Dani seems like an awesome character, and I feel like she may be a good person to be friends with Aisa. Aisa is slow to trust and doesn't let pepole close easily, so I feel like they may have a hard time connecting at first, but maybe we can see how it goes? She also likes music, but plays guitar instead. I'd also be happy to offer Eric, but so far he's mostly making enemies xD (which is also fun :r )

Hi!

My character, Rioghan or just Ree, can be friends with any of the firsties, although she's more used to dealing with guys than girls. She's the type of person to just sit beside someone and be quiet with her book and somehow end up their friend. She's also the type of person that can be incredibly blunt and honest if someone asks her opinion when she sees that there's no point sugarcoating it. She's used to covering up or cleaning after her friends' or family's mess, so she has a lot of patience. She likes to read and is used to hanging out with guys but is careful around other girls due to past experiences. She gets bubbly and mischievous when she breaks out of her polite shell, and often enables mischief from behind the scenes.

I really hope she gets to be friends with a lot of people!
Hi!

I like Rioghan a lot, sorry for Aisa being so quiet in the dorm thread xD She's the type of person that likes to keep her distance at first, but I'd be happy to see if they can be friends in the long run. Much like what I said to Amy, I can offer you some second years as well to interact with!

I feel like I'm offering the same thing to all three of you, so maybe if you guys want to RP with Aisa we could do a combined thread? I'd be happy to do individual ones too, though! Just let me know.

Hi Clara!

I don't think Tyler and Artemis had a very good first meeting, so I feel like enemies may be more likely for that particular duo but I'm happy to throw them together and see!

I'd like for him and Chloe to be friends, especially if they aren't as close because I think that fits with Tyler as well. I'm all for them dating in a few years if they click!

Oh yeah then I think her and Tyler would be enemies, and maybe in future there could be some plot twist where they actually get along ahaha. As for Chloe and Tyler, I am liking the idea of them as friends more and more as well. Which one would you like to start? I can start the other :)

My Ree loves to make as much new friends as she can, so even 2nd years would be great for her. Well, any year really. Also, I'd be happy to RP both combined and individual. Oh, this is gonna be funnnnnn~

Hey!

Dani seems like an awesome character, and I feel like she may be a good person to be friends with Aisa. Aisa is slow to trust and doesn't let pepole close easily, so I feel like they may have a hard time connecting at first, but maybe we can see how it goes? She also likes music, but plays guitar instead. I'd also be happy to offer Eric, but so far he's mostly making enemies xD (which is also fun :r )

Yes, I think it’d take them a while but it’d probably do them both a lot of good in the long run..

And enemy rps are fun RPs ... :r I’d be happy to give Dani and Eric a try as well!

Hi! I'm definitely up for rps! I just have the problem that my two first years aren't the most friendly. Eric tends to be a bit hostile, and Aisa is independent and doesn't easily approach anyone. I think out of the two of them Aisa would be a better bet, for friendship but if you want I can also offer you my second years! I have Jasper Night (who isn't mentioned in this post) who is very outgoing and a bit bossy, and Lars who is a bit shy himself. I'd be happy to throw any of them at Amy!

I feel like I'm offering the same thing to all three of you, so maybe if you guys want to RP with Aisa we could do a combined thread? I'd be happy to do individual ones too, though! Just let me know.

I'm sure that Amy would love to maybe have a friend or two with a little more Hogwarts experience, so second years sound good! I think that it would take a little while for her to open up to Jasper, but she would probably get along really well with Lars. I'd be happy to do individual or a combined thread with Aisa, but it's up to you :)

I'll probably do an open Aisa topic and post it here so anyone who wants to plot firstie plots with her can join? That way they can all meet each other too. PM me if you want a separate topic as well! @Rioghan Scairbhín @Ai Nightray @Amy Jewel

@Grace Martinez I can start Chloe and Tyler?

@Ai Nightray I'd be happy for her and Eric to have a topic as well, maybe a bit later in the year? I'm waiting to see how one of his other topics goes before I do too much with him at the start

@Amy Jewel I'd be happy to do something with Lars and Amy as well!

I'll probably do an open Aisa topic and post it here so anyone who wants to plot firstie plots with her can join? That way they can all meet each other too. PM me if you want a separate topic as well! @Rioghan Scairbhín @Ai Nightray @Amy Jewel

@Ai Nightray I'd be happy for her and Eric to have a topic as well, maybe a bit later in the year? I'm waiting to see how one of his other topics goes before I do too much with him at the start
Both sounds good to me.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back