Start living

Was Caysi falling for him? Of course she was.. who wouldn't be? Good looks, rocking body and amazing personality. Caysi smiled widely, showing her glimmering teeth, now this was a true smile something no one had seen in a while. " No, actually it wasn't that hard at all, I'm just always too afraid of rejection." Caysi wrapped herself in a towel and looked at the sunset. " Beautiful isn't it?" She looked up from him to the sunset.

Sandokan stood and watched her for a moment taking in her suprising beauty. Now that he didn't care about the age difference as she was still an adult either way he saw how beautiful she really was. "It is," he said glancing at the sunset for a second before looking back at her thoughtfully. He picked up his own towel and toweled off his wet hair knowing he needed a haircut soon. Placing the towel over his shoulder he took his arm and wrapped it around Caysi's shoulders. "And tomorrow we have a big day of selling houses, Boss," he said gentling hinting it was time for the day to end and for them to head back to the house.

Watching the sun set was soothing and made her just feel so much more confident about herself. She looked up at his handsome face and nodded, " We have houses to sell, people to meet, money to make and toothpaste to play with." Caysi joked as she reached down to pick up her sunglasses and flip flops. She started to make her way back to the house with him at her side. " I think that I can sleep for the next five years." The witch joked and put her flip flops back on her feet, making sure that nothing would get stuck in her skin.

Sandokan took her lead and walked next to her as they made their way back to her house. He was enjoying himself in the moment, he finally found his Cinderella, not if only Happily Ever After could come sooner. But his niece would have to aprove first, as she was the girl always in his life and mind at the moment. "Someday I would like you to meet my niece, she's a bright young witch with a future ahead of her. She could use more friends it would seem however," he said as the came into the house. He left his towel outside to dry and rubbed his legs to get rid of the sand that stuck to his skin.

Caysi took off her shoes, placed her towel down and held the door ajar for Sandokan. " I would love to meet her, I remember that you said we were close in age.. maybe her and I can become friends." She smiled happily, before twirling in the living room. " I went everywhere today to buy everything. What do you think about this place, I decorated every room including yours." Caysi trotted over to him.

Sandokan smiled at her offer glad that she accepted it. He turned about the room taking everything in, giving her a skeptical look he ran to his room and looked inside at the decor. "Well your house is very magnificent now isn't it? Though I have to say my room was just fine before, however it is your house and guest bedroom to change. I like it too," he said returning to where he had left her a few seconds before. He put his hands on her waist and lifted her up laughing, before bringing her back down giving her another kiss. Sandokan was very happy he found her, completely happy in that moment.

" I just thought that I'd give it a little 'umph'!" Caysi gave the best smiled that she could. Nothing in the world could bring down her feeling at the moment, she was in utter joy. Caysi wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. " Now if only the lady on the plane saw this." Caysi joked before looking at the time. " Merlin's beard!" Caysi thumped her head. " It's time to go to bed Mr!" The blonde put her hands softly on his cheeks and rubbed them. " We can't be tired for tomorrow." She kissed him gently on the lips.

Sandokan laughed out loud when she mentioned the lady on the plane, if only she could see them now, that was true. He had his arms wrapped around her and smiled down at her with a plan when she mentioned sleep. Letting her kiss him he picked her up and began walking back towards the door to the beach. Of course one thing he had noticed before was the pool connecting to the back deck, Americans were strange to live on the beach and yet still have pools, he thought to himself. "There is just one more thing we need to do before we to go bed," he said before jumping into the pool with her in his arms.

Caysi didn't know what he was up to, she couldn't have even imagined that he would've jumped into the pool with her. Once they came up from under the water the blonde pushed her hair back. Caysi planted a huge kiss on his lips and put her nose to his nose, " What a perfect day it has been." She smiled, still having her nose by his.

Sandokan laughed as the came back up from the water, she wasn't mad about it which he was glad for. Scrunching his nose he rubbed it against hers like an Eskimo kiss before pulling away and getting out of the pool. "Well I think it's time for me to go get some sleep, now that I got all of the salt water off of me," he said streching his arms above his head. He turned around and streched some more waiting for Caysi to get out of the pool herself.

Caysi swam underwater to the pool steps, she wanted to just be wet from head to toe. " Right then, tomorrow is a big day." Caysi nodded, rubbing Sandokan's shoulder. " I have a few things to do now, and then finally sleep time." She looked up at him before hugging him. " I'll see your sexy face in the morning." She winked at him before walking inside.

Sandokan nodded to her placing his hand over hers on his shoulder with a smile. "Who knew that suducing your boss wouldn't get off of work, darn. Well I guess that's it then," he said teasing her as she walked inside. He shook his hair and followed her in heading to his own bedroom to dry off with the towels provided in his bathroom before falling down onto his bed in slumber.

The blonde had a super quick shower and got dressed in her shorts and t shirt. Caysi still had some work to do before she went to sleep. She opened her laptop and got to work. But not for too long Caysi could hear her phone ring, not wanting to wake Sandokan in the other room, she went outside. Caysi spent a good ten minutes on the phone with her father and sister before coming back into the house. It was the middle of the night and she was super hungry, what better than to make pancakes.

Sandokan woke to the small of pancakes, glancing to the clock he saw it was still the middle of the night. Sighing he got up to check on Caysi to see what she was up too. He stood in the darkness of the doorway to the kitchen and watched her cook pancakes. He shook his head, she had some weird habits it seemed.

Caysi mixed the batter and started to put it in the pan. Out of the corner she could see someone in the doorway. " Would you like some?" Caysi asked, turning her head around and looking at him. " I get hungry in the middle of the night." She smiled over to him as she turned the pancake over.

Sandokan smiled at her when she noticed him. "No I was just wondering why you were still up, you need sleep," he said coming up to her rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He looked around for the frigde and opened it and found the syrup, bringing it out he set it on the counter for her.

Caysi laughed and put the pancakes on to two plates. " Oh thank you." She brought the plates over to the eating island in the kitchen. [/b] " Try them, I put blueberries and chocolate chips in them." [/b] She brought over the forks and knives, before taking a seat on the stool. The blonde began to ate, waiting for a reaction from Sandokan.

Sandokan laughed as she made him pancakes anyways. He had bad memories dealing with panckaes but pushed them aside for new happier ones. Slowly sitting in the chair he picked up the fork and cut himself a chunk of the pancake and slowly placed it in his mouth. He was sort of doing to get Caysi annoyed with him because he always found an annoyed girl funny, then again he had raised one and knew sometimes it wasn't all that funny. Amethyst most certainly looked at him different then he did her, she was his daughter basically but he was sure now she resented him for pulling her from school to travel the world with him when he was lonely and looked at him like the half-uncle he was. "Hmm, interesting. But I think next time you want food ask me to cook," he said pulling a burnt blueberry chocolate chip thing out of his mouth. Looking at the bottom of his pancake he laughed seeing this one must have been one she got distracted by his good looks while cooking.

The blonde had her green eyes wide open, waiting the reaction from Sandokan. It looked like he was taking his sweet time in tasting the poor little pancake. She rested her head on the palm of her hand and simply waited. But she just admired him, yes she looked annoyed.. but that was only a show so he wouldn't get her little tricks, well not yet atleast. Finally a reaction, but not one that she was hoping for. " I was going to suggest that I make something special for all the meals tomorrow.. so now that's left all up to you." Caysi laughed, and stuck her tongue out at him. " Mine treated me a bit more fairly." Caysi said before taking a big gulp of pancake.

Sandokan laughed out loud as she talked to him. "Well Your wish is my comand. But right now I wish to sleep some more," he said putting another bit of pancake into his mouth. He got up and streched his arms behind his back well aware of the fact he wasn't wearing a shirt. With a smirk he tapped Caysi's face and headed out of the room back to his bedroom across from hers.

Caysi smiled at Sandokan and cleaned up the kitchen that she made a mess in. The mess looked better than the pancakes tasted. She quickly cleaned up the kitchen, being sleep deprived was something that she wasn't going to be. The blonde literally ran and jumped into her bed, falling fast asleep.

Did she really want to wake up? No. Her green eyes opened to the light that flooded her room, too bright. Caysi dunked her face back in the pillow, not wanting to wake up yet.

OOCOut of Character: I'm bad
Sorry I keep groaning whenever I have to log into Sandokan and post for some reason. I don't know why but just having one plot with him as he doesn't have any friends is really boring for me.. SORRY

Sandokan rolled over in the bed before realzing it wasn't his own. Sitting up he looked around the room in question. Then his travels from the day before came into his head realizing he was at his boss's house in California for work. He smirked, but also for play. He laughed out loud and quickly jumped from bed peaking into the hallway seeing Caysi's door still shut he closed his and went to the shower and cleaned up, shaving his chin and such. Pulling on clothes he quickly asended into the hallway moving down to the kitchen. Once there he prepared batter and made waffles, his personal choice over pancakes. Cutting up apples he made apple waffle things for breakfast and sat down to begin eating wondering how long it would take Caysi so wake up.

OOCOut of Character:
it's ok :) I have a few people he can be friends with! We can talk about this on pm anyway.

Caysi opened one eye and looked over at the clock, it was still early but she still had to get up. She sighed but threw the covers off of her warm body. The blonde took the quickest shower and got dressed dressed. Caysi rubbed her head and made her bed. It looked so wonderful outside instead she had to work. She opened the door and walked to the kitchen. " Good morning love, please tell me why I'm working when it's amazing outside?"[\b] Caysi asked before making her coffee. She took a piece of what he made and really liked it. " Wow, thats really good." She smiled before a sip of coffee.

Sandokan turned and smiled at Caysi befoer continueing with the waffles. "You set your own hours so you tell me," he told her sitting down with a plate infront of him and another across the table for Caysi. "I would tell you my secrets on making it but then I'd have to lock you up in the basement," he said knowing he'd never even be able to atempt to kill her.

Caysi sighed as she shook her head. " I guess I'm going to have to change them, I don't like them at all." Caysi gave small laugh, then turning her focus onto the waffles. " I'd beat you up before you even grab me." She winked at him. " The basement and I aren't that good of friends lately." The blonde took a bite of the waffle. " A whole peice of wood came flying at me.. it was quite a scene." Her green eyes moved over to him. " How did you sleep?" Caysi asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back