Start living

The air in the kitchen filled with Sandokan's laughter, and he reliazed he always found himself laughing around Caysi. "Well go ahead then, cause I'm not a fan either. But I don't think you could even hurt me," he stated before laughing a bit more. He shrugged his shoulders at her question. "Well here's the thing it was going pretty well, comfortable bed and all but I woke up to the smell of food in the middle of the night. That wasn't enjoyable I think the culprit deserves punishment maybe another dip into the pool," he said with a smirk on his face.

Caysi raised her eyebrows at him, but could she hurt him? Even with her capabilities, he was stronger. " I think we should get to the clients soon, and have the rest of the day off." Caysi smiled happily, the idea of spending the day with him sounded wonderful. " Yes, I do think that the culprit deserves what they get for making the most wonderful food." . She gave a smirk in his direction. Caysi cleaned up the mess that she made and walked to get her car keys. " Ready to go rock this?" The blonde asked him, simply just wanting to get the day over with.

"Pancakes? Wonderful?" He said in disbelief as he chewed another bite of his waffle. He cleaned up his things as she did and leaned over her shoulder to whisper in her ear. "Waffle's catch the syrup, thats where it's at," he said before exitting the room to grab his briefcase that had been sitting in his office at home. It was an airloom left from his mother's father.

Caysi laughed, watching him walk off into his room. " You're just jealous that I can make better food than you can." She yelled at him before walking out the door. It was an amazing, hot wonderful day in California. The blonde sighed, she would do anything to stay at home and just tan on the beach. Caysi opened the top of her car, so they would get some nice wind whilst she was driving. Caysi turned the music up and waited quietly in the car for Sandokan.

"Me Jealous? Says the women who told me last night that I have to make all the food and now you hvae realized that I'm a very good cook and you fear me running away from work to be a chef at a local restraunt!" He yelled back at her as he followed her out of the house locking and shutting the door behind him. Tossing the briefcase in the back he hopped over the side of the car and buckled up. "Well Miss. I set my Own hours yet don't like them, let's go," he stated gestering with his hand for her to move the car forward, but with a smirk on his face.

The blonde looked at her cute assistant. " I can find a hot assistant anyday, but none as unique as you." Caysi smiled over at him. " Enough touching moments." Caysi literally jumped out of her seat when he used her hand to move it. " Are you mad!" She yelled at him. " Two can play that game.". Caysi put the car into reverse and speed off.

Sandokan glanced at Caysi as they pulled out of the driveway. "So where to first?" He questioned looking through the files they had to complete for the day. He already knew he'd be much more excited to spend the day on the beach but he had to get his work done, plus there was the upcoming weekend for them to go to the beach, less people went to them on Sunday as well. That would mean more space for the two of them, more, romantic.

Caysi glanced at the road before turning the car, there was a little road that she knew which would take them to the house faster. " First, we're going to this wonderful house, talk with the buyer, settle the issues and put up the 'sold' sign. Then we're going home because I don't feel like doing any more work... Unless you do? " The cute blonde turned to wink at Sandokan. " Who knows, maybe you do want to do work on a nice Friday evening..." She trailed off, laughing at what she had just said.

Caysi Finnigan said:
" First, we're going to this wonderful house, talk with the buyer, settle the issues and put up the 'sold' sign. Then we're going home because I don't feel like doing any more work... Unless you do? " " Who knows, maybe you do want to do work on a nice Friday evening..."
Sandokan smiled as the memory of California back in August replayed over in his head as he took a break from filing a few documents he had finished the day before. The month of August had been enjoyable but he never did take it to the next level with Caysi. He felt like he was leading her on, flirting and letting her kiss him, dumping her in the ocean on days off and getting close. BUt he wasn't sure if it was right to take it farther. Now thinking on it he knew it would be hard impossible really to find anyone better for him then Caysi. But Amethsyt needed to approve, afterall she was the only girl in his life right now that truely mattered to him. Caysi meant alot and he didn't want to end it if they started it off, better to introduce Amey and her first before they got anywhere, he decided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back