Start living

Caysi tilted her head back and laughed, " If you mean by toothpaste on me, I don't think so.. if anything you'll have the toothpaste on you.. Oh yeah, it's possible." She winked at him, still laughing. " Don't worry, you'll get it in California," Caysi gave him a wink and looked out the window. " Seven hours, you get to spend with your boss.. how exciting!" She laughed, again, being sleep deprived really did make her even more gigglier.

Sandokan laughed along with his boss. He wasn't sure what they could do to entertain themshelves with on a seven hour flight, usually he just went to sleep but now he didn't trust that he wouldn't have toothpaste on him when he woke up. "Now I'm sorry have to put that idea in your head," he side tapping the side of her head with the back of his hand that was closer to her. He leaned back in his seat and began to play a game on the screen infront of him. "Muggles have created these tv screens you may watch a movie, a tv show, play games, order food whatever you like on here," he said pointing out the options on her own screen.

Caysi smiled over at him when he tapped her head, she had many ideas in that head of hers at the moment. " This could come to my advantage." She joked as she looked at the screen. Caysi started to play some sort of maze game, it was interesting until she couldn't find her way out of the maze, then she quickly got off the game. She looked at the food options, " Hm... cake." She smiled as soon as the word came up on the menu. " One cake.. Would you like one too?" She asked, looking over at him.

Sandokan enjoyed playing the card game that he had been playing for a while. He was competeing with another person on board and they were tied. Glaced over at Caysi everyonce in while to see what she was up to but didn't keep his eyes on her for very long. He didn't want to think things and get ideas in his head about his boss though they were already there it seemed. "I'm fine," he said with a shake of his head. He had had a pretty big dinner before they left the office and he didn't want to upset his body when it would already have to go through the time difference.

Caysi nodded and with a few clicks she had ordered herself a piece of cake. Once the stewardess brought over her cake, she was overjoyed. She had literally taken two minutes to scarf the whole thing down. But after a few seconds she could really feel the tiredness starting to set in. The blonde leanded back in her seat and looked out the window. Looking out the window helped her fall asleep, in a few short seconds her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

Sandokan continued his game as Caysi had her cake and fell asleep becoming bored of the game he turned towards his boss intent on making conversation when he noticed that she had actually fallen asleep. He stared at her for a few mintues with a small smile on his face knowing she was very beautiful. "You two make a wonderful couple, are you married?" Asked a person sitting behind them. He turned to look at the women who was sitting with a young child in her lap and a sleeping gentlemen next to her.

"No, she's my boss. There's nothing going on in the relationship department between us," he said looking back at Caysi thoughtfully. Nodding to the women he turned back to face forward in his seat with a smile on his face. Taking the small tube of toothpaste out of his bag he squeezed a small portion out onto his thumb and smirked. Holding his hand towards Caysi's face he thought about where to put the toothpaste. He brought his thumb down right above her lips to dragged it down to the bottom lip. Leaning back into his seat he stared at the screen infront of him as he began to watch some strange muggle movie.

Caysi had an odd dream about weird trees being able to talk to her, and that she was Pochahontas. " I'm.. not Pochahontas." She said before waking up in her seat. Caysi rubbed her head and flipped her long hair back. She looked at the screen, " What in Merlin's name is going on?" Caysi said before looking out the window. " I heard some talking going on, is everything ok?" Her green eyes turned to him, the random lady at the back smiling to her. Caysi smiled back, not knowing what was going on, she would have to ask him later on.

Sandokan glanced at Caysi as she woke up, he stifled his laughter with his hand. "Everything is just dandy Caysi. You can sleep more we still have five hours till we land," he said polietly to his boss trying not to give anything away to her. He was slightly suprised that she hadn't tasted the mint on her lips yet. "But Pocahontas huh?" He asked with a laugh putting his finger over his mouth glancing at her lips everyonce in while.

Caysi shook her head, " I really don't feel like going back to sleep at all." The blonde rubbed her forehead. She gave him a side glance. " Yes, you see.. when I was very young I was put into the wild to live with the animals, my best friend was a raccoon and I could talk to trees." The blonde nodded, keeping her serious face on. Caysi turned to face the little screen but saw her reflection, and saw the toothpaste on her lips. " You better watch yourself in California, anything can happen." She said playfully nudging him back. She got a few kleenex's and took the toothpaste off, " I don't think that green's my color though, but good try." She winked at him.

She could still notice the lady looking at them from the back. Her eyes looked over to Sandokan and gave him a questioning look, but thankfully she had a notepad in her carryon. Caysi wrote, What is going on with her?, and passed it to him.

Sandokan let out a laugh when she found the toothpaste. "I believe I would have to disagree. It matched your eyes prefectly," he leaning in closer to her to make sure her eyes were actually green and it wasn't just a trick of the light. He took the pad from her and glanced back at the women giving her the sort of 'she's on to you stopping looking at us' look. Crazy women, thought we were married or something, he replied back.

Caysi smiled, having a little feeling of discomfort when he leaned closer to her. Caysi hadn't had a boyfriend in such a long time, it just felt really odd. She turned her body to face him, and looked down at the pad. ' Really? That woman must be mad...' Caysi laughed as she let him see what she wrote back. " And yes, to make sure.. my eyes are really green, pure green actually." Caysi said widening her eyes so that he could see them better. Caysi ran her hands through her hair, " Four more hours.. I think I may go mad." Caysi stated.

Sandokan nodded to her after readin what she wrote on the pad. "Very nice Green, really," he said his british charm coming through as it did during school. Back then girls would throw themshelves at him and he was considered popular but other things were always more important to him then having a girl. "Hmmm I think your face might need more toothpaste to bring out your eyes," he said as he began to slowly reach for his bag.

Caysi smiled and blushed, " Aw thank you." She laughed slightly before watching the weird muggle movie that was put near them. How could muggles watch these things? " I swear to God that if you put that on me, I'm going to jump you right here." Caysi said with a playfull smile on her face. " Your choice, I'll get the Durmstrang out on you." Caysi nodded her head seriously.

Sandokan laughed at her as he took out his toothpaste. "Jump me will you? Now I'm not sure about you but I'm pretty sure the women behind us doesn't want her little kid to see that," he said whisphering into her ear as he took the cap off the toothpaste. He smirked at her as he squeezed out a tiny bit and held it up to her face. "I can get the Slytherin out as well you know, and we play dirty," he said with a smirk as he tapped her nose with the toothpaste.

Caysi narrowed her eyes and watched him closely. " I'm warning you.. if that does touch me... That's it!" Caysi said, lifting her arm rest up and jumping ontop of him. She quickly rubbed her nose off and took some toothpaste and put it on his cheeks.. " Hm.. green blush never looked better!" She said wiping it all over his face. " I said that I would jump you, and I did." She said looking down at him.

Sandokan watched her in suprise as she jumped on top of him stealing his toothpaste. People nearby always watched in shock not having heard the rest of their conversation. "Ohh! Now I believe it's on!" He said taking the sleeve of her outfit to use as a napkin and wiped his face on it getting the green toothpaste over it. Of course it was her own fault he couldn't reach a napkin with her on top of him. Sandokan was glad of the roomy and more private status the buisness class seats gave them. "Well now Miss. Boss I don't agree that this is proper behaviour for a boss to be treating her worker, jumping on top of him while on an airplane and all. Now I think it'd be best if you got into your own seat, you are quite heavy," he said with a teasing smile knowing most girls wouldn't take such an insult.

Caysi watched in joking disbelief as he wiped it on her sleeve. She narrowed her eyes and put a whole bunch of toothpaste on her hands and put it on his face, " I guess you could say it's a good face mask." She smiled, whilst she rubbed it all over his face. " Like you said, I am the boss and I am in charge Mr." Caysi rubbed off her hands on his hands. " It was the cake wasn't it? I knew it was going to add calories, but I didn't know when." She joked as she crossed her arms. " I'm not budging, who knows when your going to pull out that toothpaste and I'm going to be the green queen." Caysi stated, still starting down at him.

Sandokan narrowed his eyes at her while wiping teh toothpaste she had jsut reapplied to his face onto his hands. Laying them down next his side he began to stand up but it was useless he didn't want her to fall. Taking his hands on her face he wiped the toothpaste on her. "Well now see we're mathcing. Though I would appreciate if the Boss would sit in her own seat before we get in trouble for being rated more then G," he stated with a laugh after glancing back and seeing the young child watching them while his parents slept.

Caysi could feel his hands on her face and she closed her eyes and sighed. " I agree, I don't want to get charged with anything on a plane." She shook her head and went back to her seat. Grabbing a whole bunch of napkins, she wiped her whole face down. Having some spare napkins left over, she startd to clean off Sandokan's face. " We can't have you looking like a green monster getting off the plane now can we?" She said, still wiping the paste off his face. " And don't try anything suspicious once we get to my house, your room is right across the hall so I'll be able to hear everything that's going on." The blonde laughed, making note to play some pranks while they were there.

Sandokan sighed as she got off of him, he had been enjoying himself for the first time in a long time. "Well I don't know I thought it would be quite fun to be a green monster in America, we can make a short movie out of it," he suggested with a laugh. He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand to get rid of the toothpaste he could feel there. "Really now? I'm pretty sure once you go to sleep you'll be dreaming about being a Native American and won't be able to hear anything you may wake up to find your room tped."

" Ah yes, I think that we could get an Oscar for it.. then we could become producers." The blonde laughed and looked out the window, she was so anxious to get off the plane, and had to constantly remind herself that there were only two more hours on the plane. " Have your laugh now, but I'll be the one who's going to have the last laugh." She joked and turned to him. " Now when we get off the plane, I'm going to drive us back to my house, it's going to take about maybe ten or fifteen more minutes, but I know that your sick of me already, so we don't have anything planed for the rest of the day." Caysi added before sighing, " I just want off this plane, my rear is really hurting." She rubbed her forehead.

Sandokan laughed at her statement leaning back into his seat closing his eyes for a few seconds before glancing over at Caysi( <_< ) to see if she was up to anything. "Of course we could," he said relaxing in his chair with his legs streached out in front of him. "Live near the beach I hope," he said to her keeping his eyes closed day dreaming of going to the beach and surfing.

Caysi looked over at him, smiling ( :cool: ) knowing he was keepig up on her. " I do, property is right on it actually." Caysi sighed and looked around, there weren't any good looking guys on the plane other than Sandokan. But people already thought they were married so she couldn't say too much. Caysi really did wonder about the age difference, but it didn't really matter to her, she was getting to really really like him. The blonde could see the ocean already, they weren't too long now, about an hour or so.

Sandokan nodded in his half asleep state he was starting to feel the late night he had the night before and couldn't wait to arrive in California. "Are we there yet?" He asked turing to his side to look up at her from his laying position on his chair. He placed a innocent smile on his face ready for the long flight to be over.

Caysi nodded, " We're here now, thank God." She said stretching her arms. " You don't understand how happy I am." Caysi said standing up, and grabbing her carry-on. Once they got off the plane, Caysi put her sunglasses on, " Here at last." She smiled, walking to her car. " My dad really doesn't know how to stop spending his money." Caysi sighed as she got into the car. " Now, my house I just bought, so I'm going to have to go shopping for some things later on." Caysi explained as she began to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back