Start living

Sandokan nodded to her statement. The location was ideal in many points but of course for half the year the weather wasn't favorable. "You must be giving me an important job if I get the same size office as the boss," he said with a wink as he shook her hand. Once they shook hands he turned around and looked to where his office would be. He knew he didn't have much experience or any selling houses but he did have experience talking people into buying things which could come in handy here. He looked around at the people he knew of magic and smiled, it would be nice to be around people without fear of exposing magic to anyone.

Caysi winked at him, " You'll need to come on some trips with me but I promise that it won't be that bad at all." The blonde laughed, going back to her filing cabinet. " First thing's first.." Caysi handed over the file. " Nice home, in the city of New York.. let's see how fast you can sell it." This was the only test that all employee's got, trying to sell the first house was always the hardest, but it is the first step in overcoming the house sale process. " Next month we need to make a trip to California for a bit, I have a house there so we can sleep there. It's just a company expansion that we need to set up a bit." The blonde sat down in her chair and smiled.

Sandokan nodded taking the file for the house in New York City. It was a test and he was glad he was used to hard work cause this was going to be hard, sell a house to someone that he hasn't even seen in person. "Cali, hmm a buisness trip already?" He said with a laugh he hadn't even sold his first house yet.

Sandokan moved over to his office which was plainer then Caysi's it hadn't been used enough and he didn't have the time to go buy decorations he was being timed. He looked at the file for the potential buyers and narrowed it down to a few he thought would actually take it at the asking price. After making a few calls back and forth between seller and buyer he closed the deal with a smile. He marched back over to Casyi's office file in hand having sold the house as the file stated it should be. "Well, was that good timing?" He asked tilting his head in question.

Caysi laughed at him, nodding before he left. They needed to go over to Cali and put everyone in order and try to maybe even sell a few houses while they were there. The blonde took out her laptop, seeing all the work that she had to do. People to call, houses to close up, houses that needed to go onto the market. That was atleast a few hours work, but it wouldn't be too tough. Caysi usually stayed beyond hours at the days she went to work so that there wasn't too much work that piled up.

" Very good, the buyer will be pleased." The blonde took the file, skiming through it. She looked at the clock, automatically sending an email at the same time." Well that's your first day at work, it wasn't too hard was it?" Caysi asked getting up from her chair. " I'll make it harder tomorrow." She quickly walked over to the big calendar that she had in her office. She took a pen and marked some dates on the calendar. " In the next few months we're going to have a few trips." The blonde then turned over to December, there seemed to be no trips near her birthday so she was happy, she laughed, " This means I get my birthday off." She did a little happy dance.

"That's it for today, one house? Man easy first day of the job, I must say," Sandokan said with a laugh. He looked at the calendar on her wall and watched as she pointed out the trips that were scheduled. He briefly wondered how his niece was doing in Africa at the moment wondering if she would be fine with him working up here for a while. Of course she didn't have a say in his life and her being an adult he didn't have a say in her life anymore though he would miss traveling with her all the time. He would have to visit her once he got time off. "Well the boss should never work on her birthday, that should be a rule," he said sincerly.

Caysi laughed, " Then I'll make tomorrow harder for you." The blonde placed the marker back on the ledge. She swiftly walked over to her bag and closed down her laptop. " We are going to be really busy for a while, so get used to being hot, Cali isn't the coldest place on earth." She smiled up at him, putting some papers into her purse, she would have to do some work at home. " I've been working on my birthday for the past few years, but it's alright, I just come home late and usually have a party." She put her hair behind her ear. Caysi walked over to a lamp to shut it off, thinking of the next month in Cali, " Hmm.. Cali in August." The blonde laughed, it sounded good to her.

Sandokan nodded to her watching as she moved around the office. Since he graduated he hadn't spent much time thinking about women. He only had one year of freedom before he became a father due to his half-sister's death. He had to raise his niece and to anything to get money for them to live on. Trading legal and illegal merchandise was the easiest way. As of now the only women who mattered in his life was Amethyst she was a full 18 years younger then him and pretty close to Caysi's age but he didn't care about the connection he needed a good job to start building a real life on now that Amethyst was an adult as well. "I'm sure California will be enjoyable during the summer months," he said looking out the window never been in Ireland during the summer before, it was much different then New Zealand this time of the year.

Caysi turned to look at him, " Yes, I guess it will be." She nodded, closing up her purse. " Better than being in a cold New Zealand." Caysi said factly. The blonde was a bit excited to be in a different country for a whole month, but she could aparate if she really needed to go somewhere. Caysi joined Sandokan over by the window. " Different isn't it?" She asked, smiling up at him.

Sandokan nodded his head towards his young boss. "It is enjoyable to think we'll be in a very warm place instead of being in cold New Zealand," he stated turning towards her with a smile. He looked down at her thoughtfully wondering what was going on her mind to just offer him a job like this.

Her green eyes sparkled as she watched the brightness coming from her window. " I just love going against the norm." The blonde laughed, leaning against her desk, keeping her gaze on the window. " I never thought that this company would be such a big thing, but I'm thankful that it is, and that you're going to help me run it." Caysi turned her happy gaze towards him.

Sandokan nodded again, he didn't have much to say or really know what to say to her. "Well I'm sure we'll keep it on the top in the buisness of selling houses," he said sort of lamely. When he graduated Hogwarts he had never seen himself here, or having to raise a kid either. But he didn't reget anything that has happened in his life so far right now he was hoping to start settling down.

Caysi nodded, picking up her purse and cell phone. " Blimey, tomorrow night we need to be on a plane and I haven't even started packing." The blonde said hurting to her calendar, " I'm so stupid, tomorrow is August and I totally forgot, where is my mind at!" Caysi knew where her mind was at, thinking and looking at how good looking Sandokan was, but she wasn't going to admit that at all. " I'm so sorry for the mix up, but can you be ready for tomorrow night and meet me here?" Caysi asked, literally wanting to smash her head in for being a fool.

Sandokan slightly smiled at her mixup finding it rather cute. "I'm free, no problem. Although I do need to get my things at somepoint so I better not hang around here all night," he said with a laugh noticing the clock and seeing how late it was already getting.

Caysi nodded and sighed, " We should both go." She walked over and gave him a quick hug and peck on the cheek, she didn't know why she did it but she felt it was the right thing to do. " I'll see you here tomorrow night." Caysi said before aparating.

Sandokan felt her hug around him after she spook but was suprised by the touch of her lips to his cheek. Being that the only girl in his life since school was his niece he didn't get kissed often or really ever besides the daughterly kisses Amethyst gace him when she was younger. He stood in the office for a few mintues memorizing the place in order to apparate back tomorrow and popped out of there in order to go home to England for some sleep and to pack his belongings. He lived in a small house that once belonged to his mother before she had died and passed it on to him. He was glad for the house it was a good size to raise one child that was gone most of the year and feel roomy in.

Caysi flopped onto her nice bed as soon as she got to her house. The blonde was super tired and not even a bit ready to go to Cali. She sighed and lifted herself up, she was going to do this even if the time killed her. She packed and packed for hours, having two suitcases, both of course being larger then they appeared all thanks to wonderful magic. Caysi plopped into her bed, getting only three hours of sleep that night.

She awoke in the morning and quickly did some last minute things that needed to be done before she left. Caysi aparated into her office, having her coffee there, not wanting to waste any time at all.

Sandokan yawned it was morning and he was completely intent in staying in bed all day. The he remembered he had a new job with a cute boss, which he didn't want to mess up (the job). He stood from his bed and made his way down the hallway pausing at his nieces doorway, she hadn't been home for awhile that was for sure. He made his way into the bathroom and showered, to cut the time he spent in there he also brushed his teeth at the same time. Afterwards he gathered his bathroom needs for the trip and brought them back to his room where he threw them on the bed. Toweling his hair off he looked at his closet wondering what would make a comfortable outfit for travel but also impress the boss with nice work clothes. Settleing on the clothes he packed the rest of his luggage and aparated into his office.

Caysi turned on her laptop quickly, she just needed to finish somethings to do with the work in Ireland. Her green eyes flickered upon her good looking co-worker before her. " Hey Sandokan, early morning?" She asked, lifting her head up at him. She saw that he was packed. " Our flight leaves in two hours so we need to get cracking." Caysi said standing up, walking to her bags.

Sandokan turned to Caysi. "More like late night," he said pushing his hair around with his hand. He nodded to her and set up a few things he brought for his office from home so it wouldn't seem so dull, even though he was going away for a month. He began to work on files sitting on his desk left there by some co-worker or another. He finished all but two by the time an hour went by. Standing up from his desk he brought the finished files to Caysi in her office. "Here you are. And here we go," he said placing the files on her desk and taking her arm pulling her from her desk lightly so they wouldn't be late for the plane.

Caysi blatently looked at her laptop, she could swear that she was going to be blind by the time she was 30. She let her mind wander off to other thoughts such as spending a whole month with Sandokan, it would be interesting. But her mind really needed to be on the last papers she needed to finish. Before she knew it, she was done the papers and so was he. Caysi walked over to her luggage and took hold of his hand. " Ready to go?" Caysi was certiantly ready to go to the airport.

Sandokan took ahold of the two files he left for himself as entertainment on the long flight. At least they weren't going to apparate all the way to California, he was already slightly ill from going back and forth from Ireland and England and they were right next to each other. Taking her hand in his other he made sure he had his luggage in hand as well before nodding to her. Sandokan had packed different outfits in his one suitcase completely glad it was enchanted and could fit many articles in it not that he really needed the space.

OOCOut of Character: Wohoo
FOUR PAGES!! Haha we are really posting now.

Caysi smiled and aparated them to the airport. She took a deep breath and went over to the airline. She handed over her tickets and papers and boarded the plane with her carry on. Caysi took her seat and waited for Sandokan to come and sit down beside her. Once he arrived, she smiled and looked out the window. " This is a seven hour flight, I think we're going to have to entertain eachother because I'm going to go mad, not like I'm already not." Caysi laughed.

OOCOut of Character:
Yay! We're getting progress!

Sandokan passed through sercurity with ease he traveled using muggle planes alot it seemed he was used to the routine. Throwing his shoes on he joined Caysi's side as they made their way to the airplane. Sitting next to her he glanced out at the plane the night sky was light up brillantly by the sun and stars mixing together. "Well I have brought some work, if you like you could work on this file while I work on the other, both houses are in California and they mentioned wanting to meet us in person when we get there," he said handing over one of the files.

Caysi took a look at the papers, seeing both the houses. " Hmm.. they should do well." Caysi said, flipping the pages. " Maybe tomorrow, well California's tomorrow, we should go and see them." She nodded, looking at the address'. " They aren't that far apart, we should make it there in about twenty minutes." She sighed, " Case closed, any other work?" Caysi smiled and laughed, looking over at Sandokan. " Or you just might have to entertain me." Caysi said with a yawn.

Sandokan laughed at Caysi she took care of things so quickly. Looking into his bag he shook his head having no more work for her to look over. "I think you can entertain yourself by going to sleep and I have some toothpaste in my bag I can entertain myself with while you are asleep," he said with a teasing laugh at the young women sitting next to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back