Start living

OOCOut of Character: Bummer
My posts are going to be a bit lame for the rest of today I've lost my muse for Sandokan but I'll keep trudging on. I'm just super bored.

Sandokan rubbed his eyes as the plane landed. Grabbing his bag he put it over one shoulder as he took Caysi's bag from her hand carrying it for her. He tossed them into the boot of the car and got in the passenger seat and buckled up. "I think it's nice," he stated moving his hands over the leather seats. "I was thinking of heading over to the beach prehaps, maybe then you could go shopping and meet me over there when you're done," he suggested as they drove towards her house.

OOCOut of Character: Hmm
I've just sort of gotten it back by replying.

Caysi looked around and listened to his suggestion. " That actually sounds perfect." She fixed her sunglasses on her nose. " I won't be too long, and don't be too scared of me when I step on the beach, I'm not the most tanned person in the world." She laughed as they pulled into the driveway. " And this is mi casa." She hopped out of her car and got all of her luggage. " Now there aren't too many magical folk here, so we have to be careful." Caysi said before opening the door. She used her wand to take her luggage across the house and into her room. " Right, I'll see you later, if you need anything just call my cell." Caysi said before leaving the house.

Sandokan nodded and looked into her room once she left. She was right she needed more things for the house it was pretty dull on the inside. Moving across the hall he stepped into the room across from her room. The room looked very nicely put together. He tossed his bags down on the floor before shuffling through them for he beach gear. He tossed he clothes sort of neatly onto the chair and got into his trunks grabbing a large bath towel from the bath and headed down to the beach.

Looking around Sandokan was glad the houses on the road were farther apart it gave Caysi's section of the beach more privacy. He settled down onto the sand enjoying the warmth of the sun beating down onto him. He was already very tan, having spent much of his time out of doors working.

Caysi went from store to store and literally bought out all of Orange County's furniture stores. She returned with a full car, and one big truck following behind her. It took an hour, but it was a good hour for her. She put everything in it's place and went to go get dressed for the beach, she felt a whole lot better that the whole house was in order.

Caysi put her hair up into a bun and got her sunglasses on. She walked onto her part of the beach and went close to Sandokan. " I'm like a piece of cheese." Caysi said, plopping down next to him.

Sandokan relaxed in the sand for the hour that it took Caysi to join him. He looked up through the sun at her when she plopped herself next to him. "Well you may be made of cheese but atleast you aren't made of milk, you'd just have to go where ever gravity took you then," he said with a laugh before standing up. He streched above his head and began to walk towards the water before turning back to his boss. "Well you going to come in or what?" He yelled back to her.

Caysi laughed and took off her sunglasses so that her face could also get a tan. " Fine I'll come in!" She yelled while she walked into the water, she loved how cold the water was. Caysi took in what a good body he had, but she didn't want to stare. She took a whole bunch of water and splashed it at him. " You should be glad it's not toothpaste." The blonde laughed before trying to run away from him.

Sandokan laughed as he got splashed with water from both her and the waves. He also spotted her looking at him so he stroke a pose for her to 'admire him'. Noticing her running from him he dived under the water and followed her splashing before he was finally able to get a hold of her legs. "Gotcha now don't I?" He said to her coming up from the water bringing her legs with him.

Caysi laughed as he grabbed her legs, of course she could get out of it. She was at Durnstrang after all. She put her head underwater and grabbed his legs, trying to tip him over but she simply couldn't. " You're going to get it." Caysi said, wiggling and trying to kick her legs out from his hold.

Sandokan laughed as she tried to make him fall over. He moved his arms along with her legs as she tried to kick them out of his hold. Of course he had raised a girl already and knew how to tease them, Caysi seemed to be no different then his niece. "Oh dear, what should I do with you now?" He questioned out loud to himself.

OOCOut of Character:
I'm starting to get sick of this color coding i have to do each time while you do nothing..

Caysi lifted her head from the water, " Just remember that I will fight back all the time." Caysi smirked. " I'm just letting you beat me each time, the boss can't win each time." She shrugged her shoulders that were in the water.

Sandokan laughed at her statement shaking his head at her. He let go of her legs but not before crashing down on her forcing her to go around, or that was the idea. "I'll let you think that but you know it's not true. You let me win because you think I'd be affended by losing to a girl and leave, or it's that you can't keep your eyes off my wonderful body and you therefore lose because you weren't paying close enough attentions to my moves," he stated into her ear, he smirked at her while moving back from her.

Caysi smiled each time he said something new," Hmm, interesting points, would it kill you if I said it was both? But let's move on to you. Why did you let me down? Are you afraid that I would fire you, or is it because of my scrumptious eyes?" Caysi smirked whilst she walked a circle around him.

Sandokan smirked at her answer, he knew not to get cocky around women, that was one thing he took from school. "I do believe I let you down because I've raised my niece as my own and I know what the result is when you tease to much. I'd rather not have a mad boss for the rest of August to live with," he said nodding to her before turning around and wading deeper into the ocean. Sandokan didn't have to prefect body by far, he was fit and had all the right muscles but not to much, but he did have a long scar running down his back from an incident a few years ago.

Caysi tilted her head, he did have a very good point. But Caysi wasn't the type to get mad easily. " Wait for me." Caysi said, getting out of the water and returning with a donut floatie, she was just a bit too lazy to swim all that way out. Finally she caught up to him, " Whats the story behind that scar on your back." Caysi asked quietly.

Sandokan paused his wading into deeper water as he waited for Caysi to catch up with him. Looking at her he cracked a smile finding it funny a women would be using a floatie for deep water. He began to slowly swim on his back so he could see her into the deeper water. "Just a run in with some shifty follows a few years back, but that was basically my life then," he said glancing at her through his eyelashes as the sun made him have to squint at her.

Caysi smiled when he did, " I'm just really too tired to swim anymore." Caysi adjusted herself in the donut. "I'll tell you about my past if you tell me about yours." Her green eyes looked over at his squinting eyes.

Sandokan nodded to her explanation, though he wanted to get to know her more he wasn't sure if some of his past was suitavle for telling her. "Hmm, I'm guesing you'd like me start at the begining. Well, My mother Grace was the women a man had an affair with. His family then moved to New Zealand for he didn't want his wife to know he had gotten another women knock-up. I was born in England in Janurary of 1991, to my mother, raised in Scotland. I grew up as an only child, not that I minded. I had a best friend from another weathly English family, Jocelyn Abbey. She has always been my little sister. Well after Graduating from Hogwarts I lived a sweet year of freedom before my mother died and my half-sister died in childbirth. You see my father had a daughter with his wife and she eloped with a muggle, she would've been kicked out of his family either way I guess it's okay that she died. But she did have a daughter, Amethyst. I took her from the muggle hospital at the age of 18 and began to raise her living in my dead mother's home. Making money here and there from odd jobs we managed. She's 18 now and I couldn't be more proud of the adult she has become, and well now I have another odd job, selling houses for the most beautful boss one could manage to find on a whim," he said giving her the brief story of his life. He didn't care much for his past before Amethyst, it didn't have any meaning to him once he found out he had been lied to most of his life. Father died before birth was what he had been told, but at 16 he found the truth and went to find a father who wanted nothing to do with him. He loved his sister however stupid she had been to fall for a muggle and ended up not caring enough to stick around.

Caysi listened carefully to his story, and just watched him in the water. " I'm really sorry to hear about your mother and half sister." She lowered her eyes and placed her hand on his shoulder, she knew exactly what it was like to go through death. " From the beginning, I was born in Dublin on December 10th 2006, to Seamus Finnigan and to Julie Finnigan, as well as to four siblings infront of me. My mother always has been and always will be an evil woman, after my two younger sisters were born she decided to leave and become a death eater on her own. That left a huge mark on me, and something that I've been trying to get over forever. My dad had to take care of us for the rest of the years before she decided to come back and say that she changed. But I saw right through it, it was a bunch of b*llsh*t. She left us again, and my father heart broken for the second time. I, by then, was already done school. These past few years have been the roughest times ever in my life. I got married, not only once.. but twice." Caysi said, a little tear forming in the corner of her eye.

" I ended both relationships because it was either of cheating or lying, something that hurts me deeply. But anyways, two of my older sisters passed away last year which had a huge toll on me once again. But in the same year I got to take over the company which with whom I have an amazing person to work with by my side, and I get to spend a whole month with." Caysi grinned at him. " And that's a look into my past." She sighed to take some air, she hadn't really stopped properly to breathe when she was talking.

Nodding to her he listened to her story sorry that she had to deal with such a past. Sandokan took her hand from his shoulder and held the back to his lips giving her a kiss there. "I'm sorry you've had sucha horrible past, but it seems to be the ways of the world these days. Darkness takes control of the weak and the rest are left broken in it's wake," he said as he kept her hand as he went out farther till where he couldn't touch the bottom any longer. He floated up onto his back and looked at the sky. "I feel more sorry for those that have evil intents and let darkness control them then I do for people like us, for we will also manage to find each other," he said to the sky enjoying the passing clouds.

Caysi sighed and wiped her eyes, she got out from the donut still having grip of his hand. " But there has to be a point on one's life with which they realize how many people they've hurt and they want to reflect upon the past, changing the things that they did in their life." Caysi said, treading water right beside him. There was this sudden urge, a feeling that she had to kiss Sandokan.. but for the life of her she tried to hold back and failed miserably. The blonde placed her hands onto his shoulders and gave him a soft tender kiss on the lips.

Sandokan nodded his head though he had only heard about everyother word as the sea pushed water into his ears with the waves. When he noticed she had gotten out of the inner tube he righted himself fully preparing for another water fight if she were to instigate it. Though he was fully suprised when her lips connected with his, as he hadn't even thought it would ever get that far. Caysi was just a few years older then his niece practically a baby and yet his boss. He treaded water but didn't move he didn't want to break her by pulling away but he wasn't sure if he should kiss back therefore leading her on.

Caysi pulled herself away from him, looking down, " I always ruin things." She said swimming back to the donut flotation device. Caysi swan under and pulled herself through. Her green eyes looked down to the little cap that was open, and the donut was deflating. " Guess I'm going to have to swim back." She gave a little laugh, " But.. I don't regret kissing you." Caysi nodded slowly, before turning her back and starting to swim to the shore, even though it would take a bit.

Sandokan stayed in his place as she swam back to her floatie. But as she began to swim back to shore away from him he quickly followed in pursuit not wanting her to break her own heart over him. He didn't catch up to her till the water line was lower then his belly button though with her being shorter then him it was most likely above her own still. He caught her arm and forced her to spin around and face him. "I don't know where you got in your head that it's okay to swim away after you kiss a man, if I was the women I would've swam after you and gave you a smack on the cheek for that move," he said softly not wanting to sound mean to her. Taking her shoulders into his hands he stilled her and forced himself to get over the age difference. Sandokan leaned down and kissed her almost forcefully, but in the not wanting her to get away way.

Caysi sighed as she started to swim, but felt some him catch her arm, which made her turn around to face him. " I don't know, I just was super embaressed." Caysi stated. She felt his soft lips touch hers, she wasn't in shock or anything, she just felt different. Caysi put her arms around his neck, and gently kissed him back. If anyone was watching, this would be the typical movie scene. Girl likes boy, boy lies girl, kissy kissy scene on beach. He was quite a bit taller than her, so rather than letting go, she went on her tippy toes.

Sandokan smiled into the kiss went he felt her kiss back. It was nice to love and be loved in return, it was one thingmissing from his life for many many years it seemed. He lifted her bridal style and carried her out of the water while continuing to give her little kisses on her face neck and shoulder. He placed her down he reached the towels and smiled down at her. "Now, that was not very hard was it? No reason to be embarrased," he said looking down at the women he was falling for and the one who was also his boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back