Stark Manor V

Bruin had entered with Ford, Estrella and George, but quickly took up shop just inside the front door to prevent any Death Eaters from sneaking in behind them. Just as he was about to send a stunning spell at one of the Death Eaters emerging from the dining room, another apparated directly in front of him and ran up the stairs after sending a spell in Kale's direction.

Bruin leveled his wand at the stair climbing death eater and shouted Stupefy! hoping to stop him in his tracks. Bruin kept one eye on the dining room entrance and another on the front door as he began to rummage through his bag for something.

Kaela got back up to her feet and threw a portable swamp in the direction of the Death Eaters, wondering what would happen if it hit them.

"You don't?" Ford asked before realizing that it'd be a long shot if they'd let her keep it. He wipped his wand to the ready, "They'll be sure to follow us, we've got to be ready."

"My father has it, along with Liz's." She turned back to Ford and hugged him once more, quite relieved to see him.

After Kale threw the dung bomb in Sophia's fathers direction, he scurried away quickly...then to his surprise, he was stopped dead in his tracks to a beam of red light streaming his way, before he could do anything he was hit by Tristan's spell and he hit the floor.

Bruin Dumbledez said:
(I thought Tristan said Kaela blocked that one Kale!)
(((tristan might be blind... kaela wasnt too sure it'd work :p )))

Wanting to get downstairs and help her friends, Estrella continued down the corridor. She stopped dead as she saw the figure in the hallway, possibly the worst to encounter at the moment.

((Okay this comp is kicking me off. I will continue tmrw and we will finish it. :lol: ))

(Crap! I was in the middle of typing that when she wrote that! I've got to get going...
so I just let it hit me... #-o )

"Show's over, strella," Tristan said with a sneer.

George rolled his eyes, sighing in frustration, and strode in to the room."For Christs sake..." He muttered under his breath. He completely ignored Garrett - though the temptation to knock him into next sunday was strong. He leant over Liz, and prepared to lift her up.

Lief stepped out of the way of the portable swamp, which formed beside him. He pointed his wand atone of the girls. "Stupefy!"

((Aiming at Courtney.))

Sammael found his way out of the darkness, his eyes glowing as he pointed his wand at the girl who had caused the darkness. "Petrificus Totalus!" he yelled, her bag lighting on fire as the spell shot at her.

Courtney wasn't doing much when she noticed a spell aimed in her direction. She quickly aimed her wand in front of her and yelled "Protego Totalum!" She was relieved to see the spell bounce off her shield. She then stared at the man who attempted to stun her and aimed her wand in his direction. "Stupefy!" She yelled, hoping to hit him.

Kaela dropped her bag as the fire touched her fingers, which allowed the spell to hit her. Her body went rigid and she fell to the floor beside her bag, the contents of which were spilled on the floor, her bag in ashes.

Courtney dodged the spell just in time to see Kaela hit with one. "Oh no! Kaela!" She shouted, but she did not know how to reverse the effects of the spell. She kept her wand aimed in Lief's direction and yelled "Incarcerous!"

Lief had not been expecting this and was bound by ropes. Luckily for him, the ropes soon burst into flames and fell as ashes to the floor.

Sammael had lit Lief's ropes, careful not to get him with the flames. He then turned his attention to the boy who had been casting spells at some of the other Death Eaters. "Stupefy" he said calming, aiming his spell at the boy.

((Sorry for the minor godmod Bruin. Let me know if you are not all right with it.))

(Sammael, no worries about the godmod??)

Bruin had been waiting for the man to emerge from the darkness and had a special charm in mind for him. He flourished his wand and said Caecus Totalus!, an intense burst of light blasting from his wand causing Bruin to shield his eyes momentarily.

(Note: Professor Black taught me this spell. CASTS A BRIGHT FLASH... LIKE A MUGGLE CAMERA. It is intended to blind the target, particularly one who has just stepped out of a darkened area and whose pupils would have been dilated like yours. WARNING: It WILL NOT EFFECT THE USER BUT IF BYSTANDER ARE LOOKING THEN THEY TOO MAY BE AFFECTED)

Bruin recognized that the Death Eater had seen him and sent a stunning spell his way as Bruin had been casting his spell. Bruin attempted to spin out of the way, but was grazed by the stunning spell and knocked backwards into the wall. He felt as though the wind had been knocked out of him, but was glad to see that he was still in control of his body as he scrambled back to a ready position intent on helping Courtney defend Kaela.

Courtney looked over at Bruin, "you alright?" She then hopped around, hoping to distract the death eaters before sending a "Petrificus Totalus!" in the direction of Sammael Stark.

"Yeah, I'm fine...let's keep it that way", Bruin replied moving towards Kale and Kaela and quickly scanning the room to ensure he wasn't caught off guard by anything.

Kale blinked his eyes once after another and got up from off the floor & rubbed the back of his head. He had never been hit by a spell, nonetheless something with that kind of intensity from an adult. Dizzily, Kale saw Tristan from the corner of his eye, this would be the best time for a wand.."desperate times lead to desperate measures", Kale ran after Tristan and jumped on his back, and used all of his stregnth to try and throw the grown man to the floor.

5 Owls sat upon the lawn, waiting for the recipients of the letters they clutched to exit the manor. Each of the letters read as such:
Mr. Ford Harkonnen,

You have performed underage magic off of school grounds. This is now your Second Offense. You will still need to report to your headmistress upon your arrival at the school, but be assured that your punishment will be severe and on many levels. You are guilty of casting the following spells:

Stupefy, three times

This is your last strike before Suspension from Hogwarts.

Regards,
Eva Williams
Head of the Department for Improper Use of Magic

Mr. Bruin Dumbledez,

You have performed underage magic off of school grounds. This is now your Second Offense. You will still need to report to your headmistress upon your arrival at the school, but be assured that your punishment will be severe and on many levels. You are guilty of casting the following spells:

Stupefy
Caecus Totalus

This is your last strike before Suspension from Hogwarts.

Regards,
Eva Williams
Ms. Courtney Potter,

You have performed underage magic off of school grounds. Since this is your first offense you will recieve a warning and must report to the Hogwarts Headmistress immediately upon your return. The spells you have cast are:

Protego Totalum
Stupefy
Incarcerous
Petrificus Totalus

We will not be this lenient again.

Regards,
Eva Williams

Ms. Kaela McIlvoy,

You have performed underage magic off of school grounds. Since this is your first offense you will recieve a warning and must report to the Hogwarts Headmistress immediately upon your return. The spells you have cast are:

Protego Totalum

We will not be this lenient again.

Regards,
Eva Williams

Ms. Estrella Drage,

You have performed underage magic off of school grounds. You have now been warned twice and on the first warning you were accused of casting a spell of Dark Magic. Because you did not heed the warnings you are now suspended from Hogwarts and are not able to attend classes for a full week, and are not able to do any make up work for the missed lessons. You are guilty for casting the following spells:

Stupefy
Langlock
Petrificus Totalus
Alohomora

This is your last strike before Expulsion from Hogwarts.

Regards,
Eva Williams

Estrella stopped dead as she saw her father, and her wand was expelled from her hand. Well, they can't get me for using more spells, she thought angrily. Having run out of joke bombs and such, she clutched Carlisle's hand, ready to run her dad down.

But she needn't have worried, as Kale suddenly came up behind Tristan, jumping on his back in an attempt to knock him down. Estrella ran past him with Carlisle, and then ran to Kale to aid him. "Carlisle, run out the front doors!" She yelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back