Stark Manor V

Angrily, Tristan threw off the two kids, as they were light and didn't do much damage to him. "Petrificus Totalus!" he bellowed at the both of them.

He bent down next to the petrified Estrella and her friend, smirking broadly and holding his daughter's wand in his hand. "So this is your plan of assault? Pathetic." He could see the battle downstairs, and it was not going very well for the students.

((Kale, tell me if that's too bad of a godmod.))

Estrella clenched her fists in anger, gritting her teeth as her dad loomed over her and Kale. I can explode things when I'm mad, she thought, and she let her rage swell to no bounds. A fireless torch in its bracket began to shake, but just as she had started to put pressure on it, the power was cut off. What just happened? She thought as her dad laughed.

"'Strella, 'strella, 'strella," Tristan tutted, shaking his head. "Do you really think I don't know about your little gift? News flash, dear; you inherited it from me. I can stop it whenever I wish."

"Locomoter Kids!" he yelled, attempting the spell. He smiled as both were lifted into the air, and he turned to Arcturus as the man got up, breaking out of Petrificus Totalus. "What do you think we should do with all these kids?" Tristan sneered coldly.

"I say let Serpentes deal with them," Arcturus laughed, and moved to the Stark girl's room, where he had seen the boy enter. Seeing the two of them embracing, he yelled, "Stupefy!" hoping to hit the both of them.

Lief laughed as he sidestepped the spell, having already petrified Carlisle. "Impedimenta!" he yelled, hurling it towards the woman that had just entered. There were only two kids left standing, and the death eaters outnumbered them. There were more coming.

Sophia had been so thrilled to see Ford that she had forgot she was supposed to be escaping. Suddenly she heard Arcturus casting a spell at her and jumped back into her room with a gasp, pulling Ford with her.

After Kale's failed attempt at throwing down Tristian he was thrown on the floor once more. He was defenseless and once again was hit by Tristans spell, he was as stiff as a board on the floor at Estrella's father's attack.

((No, that's not a bad godmod. I won't be on much tonight until 7PST, so just godmod me if anything happens please! :lol: ))

((I know it was not exactly much of a godmod, but you never know. I am slightly confused however, as Sammael has been out of the darkness for some time now.

Also, I was trying to look up the spell you used, and I found this: Caecus = create a darkness or lightless area. I realize that you said Professor Black had taught you the spell, but it confuses me slightly. I understand the blinding part, the bright flash seems a bit odd. I will admit though that that is merely my opinion.))

Sammael was thrown off guard by the bright flash of light, his eyes closing tight as he growled and stumbled off to the side. Luckily, his stumble caused the girl's spell to go right past him. Upon opening his eyes he flourished his wand toward Bruin and Courtney, silently casting Petrificus Totalus, his golden eyes beginning to glow with anger.

((oh dear, you've got me))

Courtney, of course, did not notice Sammael cast 'Petrificus Totalus' and found herself stiff on the floor, like the others.

:(

Draven pulled away from his transe, having seen and heard enough of the future's cryptic clues. He turned to Serpentes, hardly blinking as the darkness faded from his eyes. "The Drage girl and her friends will be here shortly... against their will. Any fool, with or without Sight could foretell that she'll be in quite a mood, so no surprises there." He said impassively, his face drained from any emotion at all. "As for what we are to expect as the out come..." He paused for a moment choosing his words carefully. From what he had seen he knew that both sides of this little war would reseve serious blows and both would walk away with victories and losses but an instinct told him not to reveal too much. "Drage will get what's coming to her, whether her father wishes it or not."

Ford got pulled into Sophia's room just in time to see a spell flash just in front of his eyes, "Bloody Hell!" He shouted as he stumbled back into the room. He kicked the door closed behind them, "Grab something heavy and stand by the door," he said, breathing heavily, his adrenaline beating through his veins like some kind of crazed beast.

Sophia turned and searched the room for something light enough to swing and heavy enough to do damage. Her golden eyes fell upon the books on her desk and she rushed to it, grabbing two rather large, leather-bound books. Rushing back to Ford, she held one out to him.

Ford grabbed the book from Sophia and held it in his off hand, he stood against the wall to the side of the door, wand extended, laying in wait for their persuer. "Wait behind he," he said gently to Sophia, "So you'll be out of the way when he comes in."

Sophia stood behind Ford with the book in her left hand. She was ready to use it but silently hoping she would not have to. Not having a wand was not a good feeling, and Sophia very much hoped she would never been in that situation again.

Kaela had been unhappily observing the fight from her position on the floor. She absolutely hated not being able to move, especially since they weren't exactly doing great. I can't believe this is happening. I wonder what they will do with us? As her thoughts continued to wander, Kaela's fear rose and rose. Please let something good happen, please.

George rolled his eyes, sighing in frustration, and strode in to the room."For Christs sake..." He muttered under his breath. He completely ignored Garrett - though the temptation to knock him into next sunday was strong. He leant over Liz, and prepared to lift her up.

"Oh, no you don't!" Garett snarled, turning into his animagus form, a bright green lizard. Jumping on the Weasley, he attempted to bite.

As the Death Eater rushed through the door, Ford shouted, "Stupefy!" Aiming at him, then with the heavy book in his other hand, swung it at the back of his head.

Arcturus snarled as he dodged the spell, but was not spared the blow to the back of his head. Collapsing in pain, he tried to grab for both of the kids.

All of a sudden, he could feel something happening beneath his skin. Pain erupted in his mouth as incisors started to grow, his face forming to become wolfish.

He had forgotten all about the Wolfsbane potion, and now, everyone was in danger. "Run," he growled, "If you want to live."

Werewolf-NewScan.jpg

Sophia jumped back as Arcturus fell over, holding her book up in case she needed to strike. She was extremely confused when he told them to run and quickly left the room with Ford, keeping the book with her as she stayed behind Ford.

Estrella glared at her father in anger, but was unable to do anything as she was levitated with Kale downstairs and into the dying battle, which the death eaters were obviously winning. I've lead them all here and failed them, she thought with dread, I never should have brought them here. Now, her friends would suffer for her cause.

Ford grinned as his 'book to the head' technique succeeded, but his celebration quickly turned to surprised horror as the man began turning into...something, "Holy Vishnu!" Ford shouted, he kicked the man in the ribs as he ran past him and into the hallway, brandishing his wand, ready to throw a spell at somebody.

((Who's in the hallway?))

Unfortunately for Ford and Sophia, Tristan has been standing in the hallway that they came into from her room. They soon found themselves petrified and were being levitated down to the Entrance Hall along with Estrella and Kale.

A few minutes later, Garett came down the stairs levitating a petrified George and a petrified Liz. The Death Eaters having cleared up the prank items and such from the Entrance Hall, all of the students, along with George and Melissa, were moved into the Dining Room. The Death Eaters joined them in the Dining Room, taking seats around the table.

((Sorry for the godmod Bruin, it was for the sake of time.))

Sammael walked over to Estrella and Sophia, pointing his wand at them. "I am going to unpetrify you. You would be wise to cooperate, otherwise your friends will not remain untouched." He waited a few seconds and flourished his wand at the two, unpetrifying them as he said he would.

"Now, take seats at the table like good girls," he said, watching them until they sat down. "Garett, would you kindly work at reviving Elizabeth?"

(It's okay...*sigh*...I guess the surprise items in my muggle bag will have to wait until another day)

As Bruin was preparing to cast another offensive spell, his body suddenly became rigid. He was confused having not seen or heard anyone cast a spell in his direction, but was no longer able to move nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back