• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Spotty Activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan Archer

head librarian
 
Messages
19,846
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
too young to care
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
So,


Tomorrow I head on vacation, for the first five days I'll be in London, with limited connection, then in Budapest for five days with even more limited connection, before going to visit family in France until the 29th July.

Long story short, I will be away for like a month, with limited activity during it. Apologies to everyone I'm in topics with, will try my best to do replies when I have connection.

I'll check in whenever I can, but yeah, that might not be too often. If you want to get in contact with me, you can always send me a message on Skype or just a simple PM.

Thanks, and see you guys more when I get back! :wub:
Emzies
​
 
Have an amazing time on your vacation! Sounds like a lot of fun :D
 
Have a lot of fun Emzies! It sounds really awesome. :woot:
 
Yes Emzies enjoy London. The only sensible part of my country :r
 
Take pictures! Have fun!!
 
Have fun, be safe! Say hi to the squirrels for me and take lots of photos! :wub:
 
Finally home! So, activity will once again increase :party:
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top