Spam-A-Lot! Your one stop shop for spam!

James Cade: Father of Six - lol that's what he thinks

I swear if Aine runs for minister one day, Hogwarts students getting access to contraception and reproductive health information is going to be one of her major policies :r

Wendall thanks you greatly :lol:

"We need more entertainment options because otherwise everyone's just going to keep having children at an unsustainable rate with nothing better to do" :lol:

I have come down with something and my body has like half-successfully fought it off, so I'm super tired but have nothing to show for it =))

How's everyone's Monday going? ^_^

Is it still only Monday?! x_x

It was my first official day of summer break so very chill for me :r

Though I'm going into school to do stuff tomorrow and the day after so bleh

It's Tuesday here (oooo I'm from the future!) but my Monday went well, I think. I'm currently in Wellington visiting my friend but I go home today, unfortunately. Had a really good time. Uni finally starts next week as well so my break is coming to an end. Sad, but excited at the same time.

I was so out of it yesterday and I've had too much caffeine today. Note: chocolate coated coffee beans are not a reasonable breakfast.

We only have 5 employees (6 if you count the dog, the most important and hardest working employee who definitely doesn't just lie around all day) and one's on holiday this week so it's still all hands on deck.

my monday i was so heckin tired i was living on barely 3 hours sleep - clearly i’m getting old bc i used to be able to do that NO PROBLEM (looks at zeph, dan and claire)

tuesday had been less good, but we must carry on!

how was everyone's weekend?

my monday i was so heckin tired i was living on barely 3 hours sleep - clearly i’m getting old bc i used to be able to do that NO PROBLEM (looks at zeph, dan and claire)

tuesday had been less good, but we must carry on!
Dunno what you mean :r

Also I don’t know how you were ever able to function on 3 hours - I can just about get away with 5 every so often =))

how was everyone's weekend?
I spent the whole weekend drawing Monty and now my knees are hurting from sitting cross legged in my chair for two days straight

But it was good!! How was yours?!

i spent the majority of my weekend staring at bios i said iwas going to post. i have not posted any bios

My job keeps changing what I actually do for work and it's getting to that point where I walk in with one role and out with another in the span of several hours

My parents think I do my job well, my coworkers think I do nothing, the reality is somewhere in the middle. :r

That sounds about right honestly, it's so stressful x_x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back