Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 13 Inch with a Phoenix Tale Feather Core
Hey guys! I was going through some people I got and they can use a bit of attention and love. They are mostly adults! So here I put them down, and what I am looking for. But I'm all open for stuff, so please react with whatever you like.

Cheryl Campbell - Holyhead Harpies Chaser
tumblr_ozk7ys1DMK1uuiohoo1_400.gif

Cheryl is 21 years old and an former Beauxbatons Student. She played as chaser in the quidditch team. And now playing professionaly.
She hasn't ever had romance in her life, but finds both girls and boys attractive. Cheryl is sportive, social and energetic. Loves life and an party often. She is an real teamplayer and sweetheart. She lives in Wales now, but comes from France.
What she needs: Romance! Girls or boys. An final, friends, people from Holyhead harpies to hang out with or others.

Espen Mans Manning- Marketing Manager EVELYN
4ImV.gif

Espen is the twinbrother of Evelyn. I brought him back to life (joke) and decided to play himself around here. He is an former Slytherin.He has been searching for an goal in his life for an long time, after he traveled for some time. Kind of jealous but he doesn't want to admit it of his sister who is being succesfull in life. He decided to work at her company, and is building up his life now. Wanting to earn his own money and getting his own place at New Zealand. Espen is raised with luxuary and kind of spoiled, but doesn't act like it. He can be friendly if he likes you, an observer but he also likes to party. And with some alcohol in his body he becomes more confident. So he drinks more than is normal, but keeps that to himself a bit.
What he needs: Love! Someone to date, flings, an final. Friends and people who drink along with him or party.

Hope Thompson - Student Ilvermorny and Seeker
SpotlessSecondaryCopepod-size_restricted.gif

Hope is my Ilvermorny Pukwudgie student, currently in her 6th year. She is the seeker of the Quidditch team. She is an muggleborn, so a lot is still new to her. But she keeps up really well when you compare with others. But quidditch is something she had interest for directly when she find out about it. She was always very cheerfull and like her name hopefull about situations. But after losing again and got taken out by the bludgers (again!) she lost her faith an bit. Hope is insecure about herself and doubts if she needs to continue with playing. She lives in San Fransisco with her parents and brother and is part Domanican. She likes boys so far she knows
(although her quidditch team members make her doubt sometimes)
What she needs: Friends! Romantic interests, an final, anything!

Beaubelle Waldgrave - Librarian
tumblr_o7ulgnw7V01qd5a1eo2_500.gif

Beaubelle is 21 years old an former Ravenclaw student. She is an friendly, but shy girl. Mostly to be found at her work in the library. She works as librarian because she her greatest hobby is reading. Always where she goes she carries books around. She is more confident now when she is older, but she still hasn't found love and feels alone sometimes. She is the oldest sister of Liam and Noel and lives in England close to her parents. She is an family person and can be an bit gullible sometimes.
What she needs: Friends! Romantic Interests, an final. People who take use of her being gullible?

Liam Waldgrave - Thundelarra Thunderers Beater
tumblr_o7lfzvIvZ11uko16yo1_500.gifv

Liam, I miss this guy. He is almost 19 years old and an former Slytherin and prefect. He played as beater and is now playing professionaly. He and his cousin Gabriel live together in New Zealand and play in the same team. And he is one of his best mates beside family. Liam is an big flirt and likes the attention he gets from girls. He can be an true gentleman. He hasn't found the right girl yet, and finds it difficult to settle down with someone so usually has flings. He is confident, hardworking, competetive and can be an alpha man if someone challenges him.
What he needs: Some friends, romantic interests, flings, an final.

Hi Jamie!

i'm not sure who to offer who for XD but

I have Annika Corrins, 19, a rich girl that's left home to make her way on her own. Her elder sister Mallory is working as a receptionist at the wolves Inn, and her elder brother Dimitri is busy trying to woo his own quidditch player. She hasn't spoken to Dimitri since he ran away from home. At the moment, she still has daddy's credit card and uses it to party and enjoy life.

Then there's Zeke, he's an alternate on the team. He's sporty and he likes to have fun. He's really easygoing.

Sapphire is out and about now after graduation, traveling around.

I don't think anyone is out for finals right now, but flings and friends are fun.

Hey Jess!

I think Annika and Liam could get along If I hear what you describe, in an playfull way perhaps. I can see them having an fling running into eachother or something. Same goes for Sapphire and Liam, they always flirted already so why not continue in that.

Zeke and Hope can interact for sure.

Hey, there!

Espen Mans Manning- Marketing Manager and Rebeca Romonova? She is nice, smart and funny girl. Mayby they can go one date our be good friends? Becca work Minestry and Live Kengsinton Garden, London :)

Hi :wub:
So I think at one point we shortly discussed throwing Espen & Peyton together to see how they get along & I’m still up for that if you want to?

Hey, there!

Espen Mans Manning- Marketing Manager and Rebeca Romonova? She is nice, smart and funny girl. Mayby they can go one date our be good friends? Becca work Minestry and Live Kengsinton Garden, London :)

Hey Maiya. I think before they would go on an date it would be nice to meet eachother! I'm up for that, and we can just see how they match. Friendly or not?

Hi :wub:
So I think at one point we shortly discussed throwing Espen & Peyton together to see how they get along & I’m still up for that if you want to?

Hey Marijkk. Yeah I remember. I'm up for that! We had an topic back than, but we can let them meet for sure again. Do you want to start something perhaps?

Sure. That would be lovely.
I can start post but where you can go?

Hey Marijkk. Yeah I remember. I'm up for that! We had an topic back than, but we can let them meet for sure again. Do you want to start something perhaps?

Sure, I’ll get something started!

Hey Jess!

I think Annika and Liam could get along If I hear what you describe, in an playfull way perhaps. I can see them having an fling running into eachother or something. Same goes for Sapphire and Liam, they always flirted already so why not continue in that.

Zeke and Hope can interact for sure.

Sorry this took a second, work got busy and I forgot you replied >.>

Annika could definitely flirt with Liam, she's good at that. A couple of flings with Liam sounds fun, Sapph is comfortable enough with him I can see it happening. I can start sapph and liam if you want to start Annika and liam?

I can probably have zeke show up and pester hope at the team pity party if you'd like, or we could start something seperately

Sorry this took a second, work got busy and I forgot you replied >.>

Annika could definitely flirt with Liam, she's good at that. A couple of flings with Liam sounds fun, Sapph is comfortable enough with him I can see it happening. I can start sapph and liam if you want to start Annika and liam?

I can probably have zeke show up and pester hope at the team pity party if you'd like, or we could start something seperately

I can start something for Annika and Liam for sure, and you the other will be amazing :)

For Liam and Sapph :)

Hey Jamie!

For Espen, I have Giovanna My. She's pretty intolerable imo... :lol: Anyway, she's a single mom of two who has never been married and tries to live beyond her means. She waits tables at TTB and wants to become a newspaper writer but hasn't really been successful yet. They could comisserate on their failures together? :D

Hey Jamie!

For Espen, I have Giovanna My. She's pretty intolerable imo... :lol: Anyway, she's a single mom of two who has never been married and tries to live beyond her means. She waits tables at TTB and wants to become a newspaper writer but hasn't really been successful yet. They could comisserate on their failures together? :D

Sorry for late responding! Seems very fun over some drinks, perhaps he comes to the TTB and she works there? I can start something, whenever I get to it?!

Sorry for late responding! Seems very fun over some drinks, perhaps he comes to the TTB and she works there? I can start something, whenever I get to it?!
That works for me! No worries :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back