So you're my dad huh?

Keighla-Maria smiled. "Yeah. Ummm, do you want the spare room or something? It's sort of an office at the moment but I can pull out the sofa bed for you if you like." She really didn't want Seamus to leave. He was always a good friend and, although there was the risk of their feelings returning, she wanted to keep him as a friend. Besides, they'd have to get used to living with each other eventually.

Seamus nodded and yawned, " Sure, that would be amazing right now." He laughed, stretching his arms out above his head. " What was Kris doing out at nearly four in the morning anyway?" He asked her, while walking along side her.

Keighla-Maria giggled and began to lead him to the spare room where he would, supposedly, be staying. "He has a new group of little friends. They meet up in the shed down at the bottom at night or when no one is around.It's quite cute really, I'm not meant to know about them though." She laughed and began ascend the stair case.

Seamus laughed. " Aw, that's adorable." He nodded. " Oh, I promise I didn't just hear anything about that top secret info." He laughed, walking up the staircase with Keighla.

Keighla-Maria smiled as they reached the top of the stairs. There were five doors there. Ahead of the was a normal white door, open to show a small, simple toilet. to the left there were two doors, each with a name plaque on it. The one furthest away said Eddie and the one closest said Kris but it was obvious there had been another there recently, just taken down.

To there right there were two more doors, the furthest away was the same as the door to the toilet but it opened to a guest room/study, the other one had a plaque on it saying parents. She lead him to the furthest door on their right and opened it. Inside was a desk, a computer, a bookcase and a sofa. "One second, I'll just get the bed out." She began to take the pillows off of the sofa, about to unfold the sofa bed.

((Sorry, forgot to change person))

Seamus smiled and looked around at the doors, in his house there were a few more. But none the less, he liked it. " Nice up here." He nodded and smiled. Seamus went with Keighla into the room. " Here let me help you." He said helping her unfold the bed.

Keighla-Maria smiled as he helped her. "Thank you umm, wait here." She quickly went out to the airing cupboard and gor a shhet, a duvet and some pillows before going back into the spare room. "Here you go." She smiled and set out the bed for him. "Well, I guess I'd better be getting to bed. I'll see you in hte morning," She went to leave, pausing as she passed him. "And Seaumus? Thank you." She smiled and kissed his cheek, lingering there for a second, before scurrying off to her room blushing.

Seamus nodded and took the pillows and sheets from Keighla. Quickly putting them onto the bed, he got back up. " It was no sweat really." He nodded, Seamus was happy to be with Keighla and was glad that he could help her. " I'm so tired, I don't think I'm going to wake up tomorrow, or well today." He laughed. Seamus wondered why Keighla kissed him, but was to confused and tired to figure it out. He quickly changed, refreshed himself and went to bed, only falling asleep two minutes after he lied down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back