So you're my dad huh?

Seamus laughed as he watched his son run off to the car. " So.. I'll send an owl later on, and we can take it from there?" He asked her smiling.

Keighla-Maria smiled and nodded. "That would be nice. Talk to you soon then." She walked back to the Jeep and started driving towards their UK counterparts. They were partners with a farm in Ireland, the people who leant them the Jeep when they cam out here. She would drive it back to them and then someone would apparate them back home.

Seamus nodded, after he watched her leave he closed the door. He sighed and went upstairs, he needed to go for a nap badly. After about a few hours of rest he opened up his paper stack and got out his pen.
Keighla,
It was really good to see you, I was very happy to know that I have a son. It's been a long time since we've seen each other. It brought back old memories.

Seamus

He tied it onto his bird and let it fly out the window.

Keighla-Maria looked up as an owl flew through the window, it was addressed to her. She was glad Zed was out wiht the pigs, the owl could only be from one person and she was pretty sure Zed didn't need more reason to think she didn't want the marriage to work, especially not the knowledge that her high school boyfriend, and father of her first child, was writing to her.
Seamus,

It was good to see you as well, you haven't changed much if I must be honest. I was worried about you meeting him, in case you didn't want a child, now I know there was nothing to worry about. Eddie is very happy to have met you and is excited to have a lot more half siblings, especially after what happened. I assume he told you about Zeke.

I know what you mean, but, the past is the past. We can never go back to the care free ways, it's a shame really. How've you been then? Eddie says you have quite a few children, Married?

Keighla-Maria.

PS. Trust you to remember you were the only one to get away with calling me Keighla.

Keighla-Maria shook her head as she replied quickly, her name was Keighla-Maria and everyone would call her that. Everyone except Seamus but, then again, Seamus could do what he wanted, she never really minded. The woman smiled and put on her gloves and reminisced as she went to pull up weeds from the fields.

Seamus was curled up in his bed watching what muggles called t.v. It was quite interesting to him. He saw the owl fly to the window, and had to make himself get out of bed. He sighed and walked to open the letter. He read it through and replied.
Keighla,

Yes, it was great to see him. You should've told me a long time ago so I could've seen him grow up. But nonetheless, he looks a lot like you.
I was very shocked to hear what her told me about Zeke, I am very sorry.

I agree. Yes, I actually have seven children all of them are mostly grown up, youngest is seventeen. Nope, got divorced about a year ago. Remember Julie? Yeah, well that didn't work out to well. She turned to the dark side, and I just gave up on her.

Seamus
P.S, I still remembered from all these years.
He smiled as he put the letter on the owls leg and let it fly, it was time to return to 'Who wants to be a Millionaire.'

Keighla looked up from the kitchen table as an ol flew in. Once again Zed was out, not that it mattered any more, he had found the last one and had accused her of cheating. Luckily Kris had been out with Eddie at the time so he didn't have to know about it. She read the letter, it brung her spirits up and she smiled as she replied quick.
Seamus,

I would've but, to be honest, you got together with someone else, I'm assuming Julie, and I wasn't sure how to tell you. I know I would've felt like I was taking you from her, selfishley. He looks like you as well, his expressions look like yours anyway.

Oh wow. Seven? I can barely manage two now. I still have Kris wondering off randomly while I'm out of the field. It gets unnerving when he knows his way around town better than me. I'm sorry about Julie, it's always a shame when someone else turns dark. Though I can sympathise with the breaking of marriage, I don't think me and Zed will last for long.

Keighla-Maria

She sighed and sent the latter, returning to thinking about her failing marriage until her sons' returned home.

Seamus was nearly asleep when his owl flew in. He went up and grabbed it. He quickly grabbed another piece of parchment and started to write.
Keighla,

That Julie before we got married was a better Julie to be honest. She would've understood. It was good while it lasted. But it was just too much from her.

You have a farm? That's pretty amazing. I'm all alone in this big old place, all of the kids are grown up. So no one left for Seamus. I am very sorry to hear about your marriage. I can't believe that someone would want to leave you.

Seamus

Keighla-Maria wascleaning out the pin pens in the morning when she saw her owl fly over to the house. She knew who it was from but, this time, she need not worry about her husband finding it and assuming things. He was gone, staying in a hotel until the divorce could be passed. They had discussed it while Kris had gone out or sometime.
Seamus,

Yes I own a farm, You can come up and help if you wish, there's always room for more workers. It is nothing to orry about htough, ed has always tried to control all of my attension. I guess he just got sick of me trying to be a good mother and attempting to have friends. He's more one for the obediant girls than someone like me.

Keighla-Maria

Seamus looked at the owl flying to him as he made his morning breakfast. He took the letter, read it and replied.
I will take you up on that offer actually. When would you want me to come up there? Also, wouldn't your husband have a few words to say to me if I showed up there?

Seamus

Keighla-Maria looked up as the owl flew back and was slightly suprised by whatthe letter said. She had only been joking after all.
Seamus,

Well, come up any time. Just tell me when and I'll come get you. Don't worry, Zed is staying in a hotel until our divorce is settled then, according to him, I have to find a place to live and take my child with me. Isn't he a lovely man?

Keighla-Maria

Seamus was watching the owl fly in and smiled at the letter.
You can move in with me, if I ever see him, I swear that I will punch his face in.. and I'm not joking. I'm being honest. You can come and live with me. This house is huge and only one person living in it.

Seamus

Keighla-Maria gasped at the letter. She didn't bother writing back this time. She ran over to the household computer and searched the online directories, eventually finding his phone number. Keighla-Maria dialled the number and waited for him to answer. The minute the phone stopped ringing and she heard his voice she couldn't help but blurt out "You mean it?"

Seamus was watching t.v, he heard the phone ring, he didn't know much about the phones but he answered it. He laughed. " Yeah, I mean it!" He smiled.

Keighla-Maria paused, she was shocked and didn't know what to say. "You'd be willing to house me and Kris without meeting him? Seriously?" Keighla-Maria was having trouble remembering why they hadn't stayed together. Seamus was always like this with her, always had been.

Seamus laughed. " Yeah, of course." He said nodding, but he forgot that Keighla couldn't see him nod. " He can always come here." He said.

Keighla-Maria sighed a happy sigh. "You're too much Seamus, really you are." She was hit with an idea, it was almost night for her so it would be morning for him, theoretically. "What are you doing today?" She could deal with an all nighter if he really wanted to work on the farm. Shwe knew it would be funny to watch him with the piglets. That's what she would miss most from the divorce, not Zed but the farm. She loved all of the animals here.

Seamus laughed. " I just may be too much." He smiled. " Well an old man like myself isn't doing anything today." He said to her still holding a tight grip on the phone. " What about you?" He asked her.

Keighla-Maria grinned. "I was planning on pulling an all nighter as there is less people to helpo out so twice as much work for me to do on the farm." She hoped he would pick up the hint, Or, at least, offer out of the kindness of his heart without realising it was a hint. "You'd think Zed would at leat look after his own animals but nope, I gotta do it all on my own."

Seamus sighed, he got the hint. He would just have to look for some decent clothes to look after barn animals with." Well, I could always come over there.." He offered to Keighla.

Keighla-Maria grinned. "If you want too. You'll have to wear old clothes or borrow some though. It's been raining so it's very muddy. You don't have to." She really hoped he would. Keighla-Maria enjopyed spending time with Seamus, even if it was just a friends.

Seamus laughed. " Nonsense." He put some old clothes into a suitcase. " When do you want me there?" He asked her while zipping up his suitcase.

Keighla-MAria shrugged, forgetting he couldn't see her. "Whenever's good for you rrally. It's not like I'm going anywhere." She smiled and went into the kitchen, making herself a cup ofcoffee. Normally she was a tea person but she really needed the caffiene for now. IT was the truth she was saying to him, she still had loads to do and, before she had spoken to Seamus, she had no idea how to get it all done in one day.

Seamus smiled. " Well, I'll be there sooner than you think." He said hanging up the phone. He quickly grabbed his suitcase and apparated to Keighla's house. Seamus went up to the door and knocked on it.

Keighla-Maria was confused by what he said. She put the phone down and started to wash up her mug when there was a knock on the door. She assumed it was Eddie, coming back from spending the day with the young girl he had gotten pregnant. Who she still had yet to meet.

Keighla-Maria opened the door and gasped. "But, how did you...Oh. You apparated, I keep forgetting about that." She gave him a hug and took a look at the bag. "I assume that has your clothes in it?"

Seamus laughed. " Yep, that's how I got here." He said to her, he quickly returned the hug. " That has everything that I'm going to need." He laughed. " I'm ready, let's do this." He said putting his arms at the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back