So you're my dad huh?

Seamus followed Keighla through the dark. He sat down at the table. " Hmm, coffee would really sounds nice right about now." He said yawning.

Keighla-Maria smiled and started to make it, sitting down as the kettle boiled. "How come you're so tired, I was working while you were asleep." She smiled. That was something she hadn't thought of, the time difference.

Seamus laughed. " Right the time difference, but I was up most of the night awaiting your letters." He smiled. " You should move in soon, there's no work to do in that big house." He smiled at Keighla, he was really finding out now what he fell in love with.

Keighla-Maria smiled at him. "I have to clear things over with Kris first. He needs to choose who he's going to live with, plus he hasn't even met you." She really hoped her little boy would stay with her but, now that he had started making friends locally, she wasn't sure he would. She really didn't want to think of how she would deal without her little boy, not so soon after her other one had been taken away so violently and her eldest had just moved out. Keighla-Maria couldn't deal with losing all of her sons at the same time.

Seamus nodded. " I understand and respect that." He nodded. " How old is Kris?" He asked Keighla. " I would not mind him living with us, there's nine bedrooms in total for Merlins sake!" He laughed.

Keighla-Maria smiled again. "He's seven but, for some reason, he looks and acts five. He's a sweet boy. Always getting into trouble and investigating things." In the back of her mind she couldn't help but wonder where he would wonder to in Ireland if he did move with her. He couldn't just walk down to town there, it could be dangerous.

Seamus smiled. " Where else would he go but with his mother?" He asked her. " He probably feels the safest with you." He smiled at Keighla. " I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't want to leave you." He nodded.

Keighla-Maria smiled sadly and shrugged. "I don't know." She thought quickly for something to change the topic. "So, will people be using magic at the wedding?" For some reason alot of people forgot she was a muggle. It was probably because she didn't make a big deal about it. She had grown up with a wizard best friend, dated a wizard, married a wizard, had kids with wizards, her life was basically the same as a magical persons' only she didn't get the magic part.

Seamus nodded. " Well, I'm not to sure but I don't think there will be much wand usage." He said. " I think that their really going to do everything by hand." He smiled at Keighla.

Keighla-MAria smiled. "Good, I don't want to be the odd one out." She giggled before wondering something. "How are you going to tell your kids about Eddie? Or have you already?" She knew her kids would freak out if they found out about an unknown sibling.

Seamus smiled. " Don't worry." He assured her. " I told them already, and their super happy that they have a different sibling in the family, their very opening." Seamus smiled.

Keighla-Maria smiled and took her cup to the dishwasher. "Did you tell them about me?" This she was curious to know, if his kids knew about her it showed somrthing but, of course, that something depended on what he told them, and what if he hadn't told them anything?

Seamus nodded. " I told them about you, and how we used to be together years ago, and about Eddie." He smiled. " They took it pretty well." He added. " Julie's supposed to be at the wedding, I hope that she's there for Caysi's sake." He rubbed his temple, he was happy that the divorce was finally over with.

Keighla-Maria paused at that. "Well, let's just hope that won't be awkward." She could just see it now. The tension as Julie notices that her ex has brought a muggle with him. Of course that tension would double when she heard about Eddie. The worrying got to Keighla-Maria. Maybe it wasn't a good idea for her to go.

Seamus shook his head. " It won't be awkward." He said. " My family is understanding, if your worrying about Julie, she won't care, won't even look in our direction." He assured her. " She's just.. well you know how she is." He nodded.

Keighla-Maria smiled and sat back down next to her former lover. "Well, back to the house topic, say we get everything with Kris sorted and leave time for packing. When do you think it would be okay for us to move in then?" She really didn't want to impose or anything but she knew Zed wouldn't deal being 'kicked out' of his own house for long.

Seamus nodded and rubbed his chin. " Well, right now would be alright with me." He laughed. " But would Kris be ok with me? Like will he like me?" He asked her.

Kris waved goodbye to the other three kids and began walking up the hill. In quite a\ good time for a short boy, he reached the house and was surprised that the kitchen light on. His mum was never up in the middle of the night, it must mean she had a visitor. It also meant he would be in huge trouble.

Kris opened the door slowly and tried to crawl through the kitchen. He stopped when he heard his mothers' laughter and her speaking. I can see you Kris. He stood up and, only then, he saw the man across thee table from her. "Who he?

Seamus saw the boy coming through the door, he guessed that it might have been Kris, but he wasn't too sure. " Hello there, Kris... am I right?" He asked laughing. " My name is Seamus." He said, he thought that he should leave the rest to Keighla.

Keighla-Maria smiled at Kris' attempt to change the subject. "Remember Eddie told you about finding his daddy? Well, Seamus here is Eddie's daddy." She paused for a second, she didn't want to say it but it was necessary. "Seamus has offered to let me move in while me and daddy separate." The brunette took a breath. "You're allowed to come as well, but, it is in Ireland. That means it'll be harder for you to see your new friends but not impossible." She really hoped he would come with her.

Kristoph paused. He didn't think his parents would really stop being together but, with all the fights, it was obvious. "Umm, But, what abowt daddy?" He loved his dad, more than anything, even if he didn't seem to care for him. He sat on the ground, he had to think about this.

If he stayed with his dad then he could go around as much as he wanted and he could see his friends and he'd still be close to Eddie. However, if he went to Ireland with his mum then he wouldn't miss her. Plus, if this guy was Eddie's dad, Eddie would come round loads and he could take him to see his friends. "I dunno."

Keighla-Maria smiled. "Don't worry honey, you don't have to decide now. You can have as long as you like to think about it." The woman watched as her little boy walked off to his room, obviously thinking hard. "Anyway..." She turned back to Seamus. "That was Kris, he seems to like you." Then again, he tended to like almost everyone.

Seamus smiled. " He's adorable." He nodded. " It's a big decision for a seven year old, a very big on indeed." He looked outside. " What do you think he want's to do?" He asked her.

Keighla-Maria shrugged. "I have no idea, he loves it here but everyone who lives here knows his father is...well. Not the best at noticing he has children." She rolled her eyes and let out the yawn she was unable to suppress. It was almost four in the morning after all. Plus, not only had she gotten up early that morning, she had to et up tomorrow, well today, as well. "Jeez, it's pretty late isn't it?"

Seamus nodded. " That's true." He yawned also. " Merlins beard! It is!" He laughed. Seamus rubbed his eyes. " Off to bed are we?" He asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back