Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
After Cyndi's suggestion in shouty I thought this would be fun. So I'll start us off!
HSgQg6D.png

This is my d20 tattoo. It's a little shitty because I got it for like $100 on a whim one day by an apprentice artist. I still like it, and it always manages to start a conversation with some fellow geeks. :p My next tattoo I've been planning for a few years now, and I can't wait until I have the money saved up to get it! :D

I have a grand total of 3 tattoos, one of this won't be pictured because of the location (on my hip).
I plan on getting many more when money allows ^_^
11049642_1002108966478070_8621940483287714946_n.jpg
12814522_1068376063184693_3364696054131804196_n.jpg

My one and only tattoo (For now). At the risk of bringing the mood down, Josh was my brother who died two years ago this June. I got the tattoo a couple of weeks after he died.
o0GmjyG.jpg

I have four but due to placement of two of them I either can't get a photo without help or it's not in a place I'm comfortable showing on HNZ (shoulder blade & hip) so here are my other two.

The unpictured two are an elephant on my hip which is because when I was 17 my mom gave me these beautiful elephants that she had inherited from her grandmother who had passed when my mom was a kid. They were very close. It was just a sort of tribute to my maternal family plus elephants are special to me anyway.

The other on my shoulder are the words 'defying gravity' from the musical Wicked. As we all know I'm obsessed with musicals but I grew up in rather harsh conditions and so I got this when I was 16 because it served to inspire me to defy expectations given to me and to free myself from my past troubles.
v6uobd.jpg

This one I got based off a poem by Sir William Blake after living in Amsterdam. It was a super poignant time in my life plus it fits in with my life perfectly because sometime before this I was in a village in Tuscany and from my AirBNB I could see fields of sunflowers and the snowflakes serve as a reminder of Canada. The poem is also about the fragility of life because a lot had happened prior to this.
154ekr9.jpg

I got this done a week or so before I moved away from London. It's the constellation Lyra. It's meant to remind me that we're all made of star dust/so we're all beautiful and that wherever I am home is still there.

Seeing all these photos, and learning the meaning behind everyone's tattoos is so heartwarming :hug:

I have one on my left forearm which I got in October of 2015, the day after my 21st birthday. My twin sister and I didn't want to give each other material gifts so we decided to get each other's names tattooed. Even just after I got the tattoo, I was surprised her name hadn't always been there! Getting the tattoo was one of the best decisions I've ever made and I'm always proud when I get the question "Who's Amelia?" When someone sees it and I have to explain that she's my twin sister, the best person in the world.
This photo was taken immediately after our tattoos were done, and I'm aware it's in a mirror and not close up, but it's the only photo of our tattoos together that Amelia is comfortable with me posting publicly. I'm on the left side of the photo, and she's on the right side, respectively :wub:
[member]
iFLG0AP.png
[member]

Ooooh, I also have a dark mark tattoo!
tumblr_oosbrk1J221qa8n6so1_540.jpg

This was taken right after I got it, in January 2010, it's (obviously) faded a bit in the last 7 years but I'm still very fond of it :) I have plans for some more HP themed tattoos across my left forearm.

tumblr_oosc1yTQec1qa8n6so1_540.jpg

The dolphin just peeking out the bottom was another 2010 addition (the logo of the swimming club I was in for 11 years) but my favourite tattoo is my upper arm piece, which is a coverup for an Unfortunate tattoo decision I made in 2010 (be careful getting a tattoo on a whim folks) I absolutely love my space arm, and I'm actually going back in a fortnight to get some more flowers and stars added, so I'll have to post an update once it's all done :D
(All credit for how gorgeous this turned out to my artist Aja Ann, who took my jumble of vague ideas and turned them into something so beautiful!)

Okay so I have a grand total of 5 Tattoos
WddYVfU.jpg

6ilzSLW.jpg
[/url]
I can't find any of my first tattoo the Script, "Love Strength Balance Dreams" because it was so long ago the photos are hidden somewhere deep in my folders, but these are before and after I got the lotus tattoo'd on my foot, It was hand drawn by the artist.

qHhQ73a.jpg

Got this one in America, it's the word Trust

b2fa9b9a9a2f83f173dbd32d68927f0c.gif

be8a9eff0ff3f48159c340a6ae0706da.gif

I got these two tattoos one is a paw print in honor of my cat who passed away (it's her paw print shrunk down) and the other is a Waning crescent on my ribs, I've always loved Astrology and this is the moon that was in view the day I was born

Sooooooooo I spent all day Friday on the tattoo table :D
tumblr_opj68cp7I01qa8n6so3_1280.jpg
tumblr_opj68cp7I01qa8n6so2_1280.jpg
tumblr_opj68cp7I01qa8n6so1_1280.jpg

(apologies for the shininess, I took these right after putting bepanthen on like a chump)

Still a lot more work to do, it's pretty obviously unfinished, but we got all the base colours down and the butterfly completely finished. The flowers (from front to back) are; lupins, bluebells, white rowan berries, forget-me-nots, and grape hyacinths :D I've got one more appointment next month to get the rest of the design finished off, and I'll have to go in one more time after that for touch ups, but I'm LOVING how it's coming along so far!

I don't have any tats but I want to see more HNZer tats!

I got another tattoo on my last day in Australia to celebrate my years of travel and a close on that chapter of my life. It unfortunately got infected and healed poorly so it doesnt look great but it’s okay.
2pzd63t.jpg

Forgot this was here xD This was my first tat, done for Tenile based on her drawing that I requested. I got this just after my 24th birthday.
14TR1ay.jpg
My nieces and nephews like to colour it in when they come 'round :)

Next on the list is the snidget (inner right wrist), my rat's pawprints (top left shoulder, where they like to sit), my HNZ 2009 tattoo (upper right arm, inside) and the compass (middle back, between shoulder blades).

Professor Wren Louise said:
my HNZ 2009 tattoo (upper right arm, inside)
Did you settle on a design for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back