Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
I am not sure if this is best posted here or in the on topic section so here it is I am curious as to what everyone’s biggest ic secret is. It could be something very important to their development or something trivial that they are embarrassed about

elvera: who her daughters dad is. Ooc it is pretty well know to be Icarus stratis. Ic the story is that she doesn’t know as it was beltine. And she didn’t know him (though she has slipped up every now and then saying something about the girls is just like their dad

Briar: who bit her. Once again ooc it is well known. Ic the official story was she doesn’t know the Wolf was there fully transformed and they were gone long before dawn

willow and linden: their dad is a werewolf (though their mum is not a secret)

Rhiannon: that she is a witch (not a secret as much but she is not used to being back on the magic world

that is all I can think of for now but I am sure I have more and I would love to hear all your juicy secrets.

Majora won’t reveal he doesn’t know who his parents are :r

Mary Lou's biggest secret would be that she doesn't feel she deserves the magic she has because she doesn't think she'll ever be strong enough to be the daughter her father would have wanted her to be.

Jennas biggest secret is Wendall Layton. She like him ^^

Rowan's biggest secret is that she feels guilty every day that she can't be everything Elio would want.

Her second biggest secret is that for a long time and to this day, she doesn't like being a Gryffindor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back