Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HNZ!!"
She screamed into the internet, full of dreams of a time when photos like this were taken, long before essay deadlines and assignments took over;

myKOYQN.jpg

HOGWARTS NEW ZEALAND IS TURNING THIRTEEN FOLKS!!

And while we've already experienced plenty of drama and heartbreak, the site entering its teens can only make things more dramatic and hilarious.

So, let us see your lovely faces as we all join to wish the site that we love a happiest of birthdays, and to celebrate the community that the last thirteen years has built! Send us in your pictures, whether funny, sad, or simply blurry, we wanna see you guys spreading the love for HNZ!

So I've been holding off on posting in this thread bc I had this grand plan that I was gonna use my free studio time yesterday to choreograph a little dance to Hedwig's Theme but when I actually got down to it I just couldn't :lol: (twinkly music is very much not my style for dancing) so here is a normal selfie instead of me accidentally wearing about 3 more layers than the weather today required xD
GGxXDzG.jpg

HNZ is a teenager! So here is the typical teenage selfie with a cat in the background and my school uniform on ^_^

etd360.jpg

When you can't find normal blank paper you use a random paper you got from school. :") Happy Birthday HNZ

FgHIFpH.png

Tadaaa
LGH6Ryi.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back