Rion is eight, EIGHT!!!!

Dominic lives in New Zealand so we can RP them at Obsidian Harbour or something, I don't mind :D

I love that idea for Rion and Violet! We can have them already know each other then and Violet can visit the farm. She may find things a little gross but would happily check out the animals. I can start this one if you wouldn't mind starting the other?

Dominic lives in New Zealand so we can RP them at Obsidian Harbour or something, I don't mind :D

I love that idea for Rion and Violet! We can have them already know each other then and Violet can visit the farm. She may find things a little gross but would happily check out the animals. I can start this one if you wouldn't mind starting the other?

OK perfect!!! :D

That'd be amazing, thank you so much, I'll start one for Dominic tomorrow ^_^

Hiya Arle!! Thanks so much for posting :D
I'd love Rion to meet Cressida, they'll be in the same year which is great!!! I honestly don't know what Rion's opinion is on dolls and dresses and that sort of thing, she probably likes them, not obsessed but would like to have some of her own. Maybe they could meet at some sort of crafts fair? Maybeeeeeee there's a raffle to win this beautiful doll and we can use a generator to see who wins it and go from there? :r (I am pulling these ideas out of my rear, man xD)

As for Angel, if @Marley Pattinson doesn't mind (and feel free to say no), maybe she could join our topic in Tākarokaro Park once we've posted a few times? I don't know about Marley but I could personally see Rion trampling all over Angel's chalk art without realising it, it could be interesting to see how everyone reacts to that? :3
Let me know what you guys think!!
It's always a pleasure, Claire! Keeps this muse juice running from character to character! xD

Well to be fair for Krissy, she has a twin sister who is kinda the opposite of her so she is actually cool with anything, really. The crafts fair would be a great idea. The generator would be a good one to determine the winner... or... we can have them win the prizes that the other badly wanted to win. Since her grandpop is Monty and he would be the one to bring her there, introducing them would be easier as Irene Holland knows him at some point. My bad for not really throwing ideas when I first posted. This is what I get for posting while I am in the middle of teaching a student. xD :r

As for Angel x Rion, this would be interesting to see. I am still unsure how Angel would react to it. From what we (Jess and I) know about the twins, Airen is always one to initiate mischief. We should let the parents involve xD Maybe I can ask @Damien Gates to join as well.

It's always a pleasure, Claire! Keeps this muse juice running from character to character! xD

Well to be fair for Krissy, she has a twin sister who is kinda the opposite of her so she is actually cool with anything, really. The crafts fair would be a great idea. The generator would be a good one to determine the winner... or... we can have them win the prizes that the other badly wanted to win. Since her grandpop is Monty and he would be the one to bring her there, introducing them would be easier as Irene Holland knows him at some point. My bad for not really throwing ideas when I first posted. This is what I get for posting while I am in the middle of teaching a student. xD :r

As for Angel x Rion, this would be interesting to see. I am still unsure how Angel would react to it. From what we (Jess and I) know about the twins, Airen is always one to initiate mischief. We should let the parents involve xD Maybe I can ask @Damien Gates to join as well.

Heheh <3
Oooh yes yes let's do that, they win the prize that the other wanted :3 I'll start this one if you'd like!! I might just allude to the fact Monty and Irene are there unless we end up really needing to post with them, or unless you wanted to!! ^_^

Oooo I mean, as far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier hehehe, as long as it's all right with Maria ^_^ @Marley Pattinson are you happy if the topic grows? I don't mind starting a separate one since it wasn't the original plan, just lemme know :claire:

Haha yess! I'm all good with that! :wub: My apologies for not replying sooner! I forgot to reply! my bad... But yess! I'm happy with that! the more the merrier hehe! :D

Yayy! :3 Hahaha that's okay I thought you reacting to my other post meant you didn't mind but I just wanted to double check!!!

Heheh <3
Oooh yes yes let's do that, they win the prize that the other wanted :3 I'll start this one if you'd like!! I might just allude to the fact Monty and Irene are there unless we end up really needing to post with them, or unless you wanted to!! ^_^

Oooo I mean, as far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier hehehe, as long as it's all right with Maria ^_^ @Marley Pattinson are you happy if the topic grows? I don't mind starting a separate one since it wasn't the original plan, just lemme know :claire:
We can have it grow since I checked my families, the Merediths (Irene's family before she got married) are actually related to the Corellis (Danielle's family before she got married) by marriage. We can say Cressida and Angel are cousins (as to what degree, that I don't know xD)

I can see Angel hanging around by any empty pavement she could chalk on, Krissy and Rion a few meters away for the raffle. We can say the raffle was for all the kids in attendance. Angel can even win a new box of colored chalk xD. She could be trying them out when Rion accidentally trampled over it when she did not win the prize she wanted. I'm not sure if she would react that way. Krissy and her mother could be making their way over to Danielle/Damien and Angel when they overheard Rion's complaint about the prize. Krissy might be saying something too which would make the Gates parent suggest the swap. Then boom! All kids are introduced (as well as the adults acquainted xD)

We can have it grow since I checked my families, the Merediths (Irene's family before she got married) are actually related to the Corellis (Danielle's family before she got married) by marriage. We can say Cressida and Angel are cousins (as to what degree, that I don't know xD)

I can see Angel hanging around by any empty pavement she could chalk on, Krissy and Rion a few meters away for the raffle. We can say the raffle was for all the kids in attendance. Angel can even win a new box of colored chalk xD. She could be trying them out when Rion accidentally trampled over it when she did not win the prize she wanted. I'm not sure if she would react that way. Krissy and her mother could be making their way over to Danielle/Damien and Angel when they overheard Rion's complaint about the prize. Krissy might be saying something too which would make the Gates parent suggest the swap. Then boom! All kids are introduced (as well as the adults acquainted xD)

Aah, I love the idea of how they could all meet =)) but I'd really like to make a separate raffle topic, because Rion would be very heavily invested in the raffle right from the start and I didn't really set up the park topic with that in mind!

How about instead of Angel joining the park topic with Marley, I start a raffle one for Angel, Krissy, Rion, and parents? And then we can aim to go in the direction you suggested (or just see how things pan out ^_^ )!

Aah, I love the idea of how they could all meet =)) but I'd really like to make a separate raffle topic, because Rion would be very heavily invested in the raffle right from the start and I didn't really set up the park topic with that in mind!

How about instead of Angel joining the park topic with Marley, I start a raffle one for Angel, Krissy, Rion, and parents? And then we can aim to go in the direction you suggested (or just see how things pan out ^_^ )!
Sounds great! If you can start that one, I'll have the girls join in. I can definitely reply within the day.

Sorry this took a bit. For Violet and Rion!

Sorry this took a bit. For Violet and Rion!

Ahhh yay thank you!! :party: <3

And this is for @Alexis Kramer and @Damien Gates (if ya want :3)

Hehehe, she'd be welcome to visit the farm as well!!!

Oh yeah, I love the quidditch match idea! :3 Would you like to start it or shall I? I'm very happy to, but I have a feeling Saveli and Reuben would be keeping a watchful eye on the girls, so they would probably just be sitting there
:lol:
but maybe there's a free seat next to them! Just let me know what’s easier for you ^_^
Yaay sweet, I’ll link her to the topic when we’ve started it, I am so excited!!
I’m 99% sure Ainmere is y42 as well, she won’t be sorted next year but the year after! And then Rion is y43
Whoops, sorry for the delay.

I do kind of love the idea of Leah just wandering off and then inviting herself to sit with them haha. I can add it to my list to start if you'd like?

Whoops, sorry for the delay.

I do kind of love the idea of Leah just wandering off and then inviting herself to sit with them haha. I can add it to my list to start if you'd like?
Hehehe yay, that'd be amazing, thank you so much!!

Here you go! Sorry this took a minute to get up x_x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back