Violet Owens-Rosemary

oldest | blunt

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Violet never really liked farms. In fact she never really liked anywhere that wasn't familiar to her like her own home. She liked visiting Dimitri, even though he didn't have any children she could play with and even though his apartment wasn't so big. He was good company, and he helped her build forts and fed her food that she liked. However her mother had more friends than just Dimitri, and sometimes Violet was forced to hang out with them. Today the girl was going to Ruben's farm, but at least he had a daughter that she might be able to find bearable.

The girl's nose wrinkled as she walked up to the driveway, the scent of manure burning her nostrils. She didn't understand how people could live in such an environment. Her shoes were also getting messy in the dirt below her feet, and Violet just hoped that things would soon go up from here. Violet's mother knocked on the door of the farm house and the girl couldn't believe how different this was to her own home. How anyone could live there she didn't know. She just thought about how gross everything around her was whilst she waited for someone to answer the door.

Rion had lost count of the number of times she'd been told not to run near the stairs. She was also beginning to lose count of the number of times she'd fallen down them. She pulled herself up on the banister, her knee and shoulder throbbing, and wondered whether she ought to listen to her parents for a change. Well, it probably wasn't worth starting now. Limping across the hall, she kicked aside a pair of muddy boots and opened the front door. "Oohhh," she said, "hi Mrs. Owens. My dad's out in the garden - you can come in and go through." Then she turned her attention to the person she had really been looking forward to see. "Are you Violet? I'm Rion. Welcome to our humble abode." Rion did a curtsey and giggled. "Do you want to see around the farm?"

A girl around Violet's age answered the door. She watched as her mother politely thanked her before making her way through the house and to the garden. Violet just stood there, her feet planted to the ground as the girl spoke, introducing herself as Rion. She had never heard such a peculiar name before, and Violet wasn't sure whether or not she liked it. "Rion... okay. Yes, I'm Violet." she said, wondering how her parents came up with the name Rion. Perhaps it was a foreign name of some sort. At the girl's question, Violet wrinkled her nose. "Not really, but I guess so." Violet said with a shrug, figuring there was nothing much else to do. "Do you have any dolls?"

Sorry this took me a bit to get to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back