Reactions: Y27 Sorting and Transfers!

Sorting Hat

Sorting may be a little bit away, but there's no reason we can't get this topic going. We love to hear your thoughts and reactions as we work through the process. ^_^

Are you having a character sorted/transferred? More than one? Ten? (You know who you are. :p )

Where do you think they'll end up?

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you expected? Did the sorting hat say something funny to you? What'd you think of that?

Well, hello. I just finished filling out my very first character's survey, so I'm really excited. I honestly am not sure which house my character's going to be in, so I'm really curious what will happen. :D

I'm not really sweating it though. Every house seems to have a lot of super nice people in it, so it'll work out no matter what I'm sure. ^^

Yeah yeah, but Gryffindor has better people Aaron :r

Also looking forward to seeing people get sorted! Just none from me this year :p

Edwin Fessenden said:
Every house seems to have a lot of super nice people in it
That's some hardcore hufflepuff talk, right there.

I am very much hoping for a Puff this year :party: though Margo has a few traits that might place her elsewhere. We'll see!!

The further I got into the form for Spencer the more like a Hufflepuff he seemed. Autumn has Gryffindor written all over her. I think Braxton is up in the air he could end up in any house but I think Austin has to be either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff.

Ugh. Hufflepuff talk is contagious, it seems. :(

I did not see this coming.

Phew! The sorting hat has the antidote for Hufflepuffitus.

James Adams said:
Yeah yeah, but Gryffindor has better people Aaron :r

Also looking forward to seeing people get sorted! Just none from me this year :p
[HE LIESSS]
also welcome 2nd Aaron who is defiantly not me! (gonna have to d something about that in the ooc name box :r )

I have two sortee's and a couple of transfers!!!

After my last batch of sortee's (2 Hufflepuff's, 1 Ravenclaw, 1 Slytherin and 1 Gryffindor) I'm so not sure what Missouri and Marcus are gonna get. Missouri's brother's already in Hufflepuff but they're two very different people. Marcus has the makings for a Gryffindor but I'm just nerveous.

Spencer Owens said:
The beauty of sorting. ;)

Hey, people with graduates and other students! Having spent at least a year (probably more)in your house, has your opinion of where your character was sorted changed? Did you hate your house placement but now love it? The opposite?

No Nick D: Hufflepuffs are the bestest! :party:

I remember being uncertain about Rudolf and Reuben being split up (I'd hoped for two Gryffindors), but over time it definitely helped shaped Reuben's character that he was put in Hufflepuff and I'm glad for it!

Sorting Hat said:
Spencer Owens said:
The beauty of sorting. ;)

Hey, people with graduates and other students! Having spent at least a year (probably more)in your house, has your opinion of where your character was sorted changed? Did you hate your house placement but now love it? The opposite?
Not at all! I was sure that Saul Forrester (a transfer, now a graduate) should have been a Gryffindor, but over time from fifth year to seventh year, the more I roleplayed him the more I saw his true personality. I decided not to pay attention to his house and just concentrate on him, and so it turned out that he was a good old 'Puff after all.

Min-Ji is exactly where he belongs. This was the only character of mine that I decided that if he wasn't a Ravenclaw, I'd just give up entirely. He is the character made to most closely resemble myself, and I am always, unquestionably, a Ravenclaw. If he wasn't one I would've wigged out xD It all came good, though.

No new students for me, this year! I will enjoy my two Ravenclaws well enough, and I shan't be convinced otherwise.

Way back when I was so annoyed that Felix was sorted in Ravenclaw i abandoned him for three IC years, now I couldn't imagine him in any other house, I think he's developed for the better for being a Ravenclaw.

I was so suprised and a bit irritated or something when Evelyn was placed in Gryffindor. I really wanted her to be in Slytherin. But know I'm so happy she is in Gryffindor, it is a perfect fit and I love rp with her. It is funny that you're opinion changes, I guess that by the time everybody is happy with the house of their character.

For Sofia and Beaubelle it is still waiting, I'm so curious! I'm hoping for a Ravenclaw and Sofia really no idea and it doesn't really matter.

Looks like I'm a Ravenclaw. This is going to be fun. ^^

Real pleased with Andi's sorting :D

Was thinking she would be between Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, and I was leaning toward Gryffindor though I wasn't completely fussed to where she went as long as she wasn't in Ravenclaw because I have too many of those =)) I'm glad her personality isn't very Ravenclaw-esque

I'm definitely not surprised with this demon. xD

I still feel like Ravenclaw would have been a much better match for Ainsley's personality than Hufflepuff, but a year in I feel like at least being surrounded by Hufflepuffs is good for her as a person, to pull her out of her shell in a somewhat gentle way. I still can't help but wonder who she would be if she had wound up in Ravenclaw, but at least this way she gets to hang out with Amber all the time :r

For my batch of firsties this time round all I'm hoping is to finally get a character in my own irl house, which somehow hasn't ever happened on HNZ. (Also no Hufflepuffs this round would honestly be refreshing... ever since back in like 2009 I seem to consistently wind up with only Hufflepuffs and the occasional Gryffindor... nothing against those houses but I'm dying for some nice new colours in my character list :lol: )

Edit: OCTOBER'S IN RAVENCLAW IM CONTENTED NOW NOTHING WILL EVER PHASE ME FINALLY A HOUSEMATE IM SO ALIVE BRING ON THE WORLD

Woo! Rowan! I'm happy for you :woot:

I have some ideas for my own characters that I would like but I'm not too hung up on them, so if it turns out differently I (probably) won't be sad :cool:

No doubt about this one but I'm still waiting for Elyse and I still have to send another later. Elyse is definitely a Ravenclaw but I don't know. Zach's negativity might have put a curse on that one and end up being a Hufflepuff.

So I've had Kairi almost since I started on this site. She's been around since birth and I've waited for this day forever. I want Gryffindor for her, but honestly I'm up in the air.

Wynne I sense hufflepuff and Vi I sense Gryf, Puff, or Slytherin - not Claw though. We'll see though.

Ilsa Nimitz said:
No doubt about this one but I'm still waiting for Elyse and I still have to send another later. Elyse is definitely a Ravenclaw but I don't know. Zach's negativity might have put a curse on that one and end up being a Hufflepuff.
Yep, Zach's negativity is sooo strong Elyse end up in Hufflepuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back