Reactions: Y27 Sorting and Transfers!

I think Rufus may end up being in Slytherin like his brother, Archie, but for different reasons :D

Well one down. Kairi is a Slytherin. I'm a little surprised honestly but happy!

I AM ALSO SURPRISED BUT ALSO VERY HAPPY BECAUSE RAVENCLAW :party:

(Sorry for yelling)

Wow I didn't expected to be sorted already. But I'm so happy with Beaubelle being in Ravenclaw and for Sofia I already thought about Gryffindor, so super!!!!! :woot:

I'm happy that Aodhan got sorted into Gryffindor because I really wanted him to be in that house. With Charlie however, I'm a wee bit surprised that he ended up in Ravenclaw cause I saw him as a Gryffindor, too, but I'm sure he'll fit in just fine in Ravenclaw.

Nicolas King said:
Ugh. Hufflepuff talk is contagious, it seems. :(
Typical Nick. <_< Puff Rules! :woot:

I was so sure Xena would be a Gryffindor, and then as I was filling out her form, I was thinking...oh man...she's a Slytherin! And lo and behold! A Slytherin :teehee: I don't think she'll be happy to begin with but I'm sure she'll settle.

Puffs 4eva

Excited for Aurelia to be in Hufflepuff, I agree with the sorting hat, it is the best place for her :woot:
Totally feeling the Puff love on here :cool:

So far I am 0/2 on sorting predictions. I thought for sure Brax would be in Slytherin. I thought wrong.

Not surprised but very pleased :woot: with both girls!!

Spencer Owens said:
The further I got into the form for Spencer the more like a Hufflepuff he seemed. Autumn has Gryffindor written all over her. I think Braxton is up in the air he could end up in any house but I think Austin has to be either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff.

Braxton Woodlock said:
So far I am 0/2 on sorting predictions. I thought for sure Brax would be in Slytherin. I thought wrong.
You didn't put an opinion originally, so you weren't totally wrong. ;)
Ilsa Nimitz said:
Ilsa Nimitz said:
No doubt about this one but I'm still waiting for Elyse and I still have to send another later. Elyse is definitely a Ravenclaw but I don't know. Zach's negativity might have put a curse on that one and end up being a Hufflepuff.
Yep, Zach's negativity is sooo strong Elyse end up in Hufflepuff
Or she was just so Hufflepuff that she ended up there. :p

While I put a lot of thought into the actual personalities and such of my two characters I never actually thought about what house they would end up. Daniel in Gryffindor, Emily in Ravenclaw. Daniel being placed into Gryffindor didn't surprise me at all. Emily surprised me slightly. I kind of thought they would end up together. However it's best for her growth to not be in the same house as her brother.

I'm thinking their little sisters will end up in Ravenclaw / Gryffindor when they enroll next year / the year following.

Ok Tristan surprised me a little but I'm sort of happy to have one of my babies in my own house :wub:

I'm shocked, but I'm not because Syrus brand spanking new to me. It's just his face, he's adorable! :wub: Yup, totally gloating like a lion. :p Now we wait for Ari. <_<

I was not surprised when Signy was in Hufflepuff, she might've suited other houses, but she's best suited to Hufflepuff.

Jerara I thought would be more of a toss up, I was kinda hoping he wouldn't end up in Ravenclaw purely just because I have so many in that house xD but I think he'll do well in it.

Kinda have seen Ravenclaw coming, but still a bit surprised. xD

I'm biased towards this house. guess I unconsciously made Colin a bit more raven than I had intended at first. glad that I did though!

Tristan Collins said:
Ok Tristan surprised me a little but I'm sort of happy to have one of my babies in my own house :wub:
He was difficult to place. It was a toss up between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, but his Puff qualities seemed more dominant.

I figured Estelle would be more Slytherin and Ravenclaw than the other houses. I was not surprised that she was a Slytherin in the end. I hoped she would have been a Ravenclaw, just like her sister though. xD She'd do well in both houses.
Camelia was a toss between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. She will be very happy in Gryffindor. I would have been happy with either for her!

Missouri= Gryffindor! I'm so happy, and I absolutely love the sorting hat's message saying that her and her brother will forever be connected, just not by house! I knew if she wasn't Hufflepuff (She just couldn't have been) it would have been Gryffindor!

Marcus= Slytherin; this one I was surprised about, I just always felt he'd be Gryffindor but am still really happy with his result.

Klementos= Hufflepuff!!!! NO WAY XD this one killed me off, I literally laughed when I saw this. I don't feel like this is him at all, I just imagine his just being like "I'm surrounded by dweebs. :correct: "

Hufflepuff in the hizouse

p.s. I see you other Braxton.. good thing I'ma Hufflepuff it up and avoid confrontation

I wasn't really all that surprised with any of my three this year. They very similar characters on the surface, but deep down they're all complicated in their own way.

I think for me the most obvious one was Clara Hayes. She was pretty obviously a Hufflepuff purely because she'd do so well in any of the houses. She adapts to her environment much like a chameleon and I no doubt think that the hat was like "okay, yeah, Hufflepuff for you darling." She's pretty happy with this, her sister is in Hufflepuff too and her brother is a Slytherin so she's chill.

Maggie Applewhite going to Ravenclaw didn't surprise me. I was pretty sure that this was where she would end up when completing her form. Her brother is going to love this and her sister is shy enough already.

I'll admit to being a bit surprised about Wynter Mckenna. I'm not sure what tipped her to being a Slytherin, but I also wasn't really sure going in what she was going to be, so I'm quite happy with this result as well. :wub:

I'm very surprised that Vincent was put in Slytherin. But, I'm pretty sure he'll do fine.

I am so happy Aions transfer has been accepted. Plus doubley so because he made Ravenclaw ^^ Bring on Monday :hug:

Very happy that Ezra has been transferred and very happy with his house. Couldn't imagine him anywhere but Slytherin.

Oh noticed I didn't post in this one yet. Well I was less surprised since I said to someone I know before that this character feels like a Ravenclaw the more I thought about it. And well turns out I was right, I also predicted my friend's character being Ravenclaw too. So I am right with all my predictions this sorting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back