Ravenclaw Practice 1

ginny was circling the pitch looking for more bludgers when she heard that henri had caught the snitch. yes thought ginny glad incase she had got hit again by a bludger. She went down to the groung and hopped off her broom. 'Good job Henri. i would never have spotted a tiny thing like that so fast.' said ginny. :) . Courtney then made an announcment. Kaela was going to be a beater. 'That's great news' said Ginny afterwards. She wondered what would happen to her or courtney now though.

Lily smiled at Kaela. It had been fun playing with her on the practice game and knew that she would be a great addition to the team.

"Alright Kaela! That is awesome that you joined our team!"

((Guys, you can have more than 7 on a team. It's call alternates. I believe that is what I am. So neither Courtney nor Ginny are going anywhere.))

"Well, thanks guys. I guess I'll see you all next practice." Kaela gave Courtney a nod and tossed her back the beater's bat before turning and walking back toward the castle.

"Everybody, lets do a couple of laps around the pitch before heading back to our common rooms! Last person on their broom is a rotten egg!" Courtney called as she jumped on her Sapphire Streak and flew towards the quidditch hoops.

Estrella jumped on her Amethyst Streak at Courtney's command, zooming off with expertise. She certainly wasn't going to be declared a rotten egg, and stuck her tongue out at Courtney as she caught up to her.

Ginny was just about to go to the lake when she eard courtney say that they were doing a couple of laps roung the pitch. She leapt on her broom just after Courtney did and took off a high speed to the middle of the pitch waiting to see if they werte just going or they were waitnig for everybody before doing some laps.

Lily jumped on her Scarlett Streak and took off after the others, making sure that she was not called a 'rotten egg'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back