Ravenclaw Practice 1

Kasey saw ginny get hit with the bludger.She went to her team's side goal post where lily had just shot the Quaffle.She hoped that she would get there in time to catch it.She flew with all her speed and caught the quafflein mid air.She headed toward the opposite goal post and flied faster than she ever did.She aimed her quaffle nad threw it towards the post.

(can you pass the quaffle to anyone around in this game caz there is only one chaser)

Kasey Carla said:
Kasey saw lily get hit with the bludger.She went to her team's side goal post where lily had just shot the Quaffle.She hoped that she would get there in time to catch it.She flew with all her speed and caught the quafflein mid air.She headed toward the opposite goal post and flied faster than she ever did.She aimed her quaffle nad threw it towards the post.

(can you pass the quaffle to anyone around in this game caz there is only one chaser)
((Lily has not yet been hit with the bludger. She needs to post doing so, and in that, we have to be patient to wait for her. We can't godmod unless someone gives us permission to.))

(sorry i meant ginny i am modifying it and ya lily had thrown the quaffle but the keeper hasnt reacted yet so i can say i caught it before reaching to the keeper,can i ?)

Kasey Carla said:
(sorry i meant ginny i am modifying it and ya lily had thrown the quaffle but the keeper hasnt reacted yet so i can say i caught it before reaching to the keeper,can i ?)
((no I'm talking about saying that the bludger hit lily. you cannot godmod.))

Kasey Carla said:
Kasey saw ginny get hit with the bludger.She went to her team's side goal post where lily had just shot the Quaffle.She hoped that she would get there in time to catch it.She flew with all her speed and caught the quafflein mid air.She headed toward the opposite goal post and flied faster than she ever did.She aimed her quaffle nad threw it towards the post.

(((um, ginny was not hit BY the bludger, she HIT the bludger with her bat. And Estrella has rp'd that she caught the quaffle and tossed it to you, Kasey. At this point you would want to rp either catching it or missing it, not that you got it before the keeper, who is Estrella. She already stated she got the quaffle and threw it in your direction. )))

((Okay, it seems the Ravenclaw team is having some trouble with the rules of playing quidditch. I'd like those who have not read the quidditch rules to do so before they post in the practice again. Also, remember that you can only control the actions of your own character.))

(got the rules properly guys)

(we continue esterella throwing it in kasey's direction)

Kasey hoped she could catch the quaffle she had never played catch and catch stuff in air on a broom.She caught it."Yes"she chereed after all it was her first catch.She held the quaffle tightly in one hand and sped to the goal of the opponent team with it.She aimed the quaffle at the goal post and threw it in its dirction

(now unless u r a keeper of the opponent u can't do anything with the quaffle.it is in midair oing towards the goal.)

(((actually Kasey, being the opposing chaser, I could intercept the pass to the goal. I am choosing not to, to allow Kailey a chance to make a play. Anytime the quaffle is passed, an opposing chaser can intercept if they post before the intended party does.)))

((True story. The bludger (I'm assuming we were using just one), is still headed toward Lily. Just a reminder.))

((Well, I was waiting to see if my beater did anything with it. :D Just kidding!)))

Lily noticed the bludger headed for her. She swooped down and out of the way and watched it go sailing over her head. However it caused her to be out of position for an interception of the pass on the goal.

"Heads up Kailey!" she shouted.

{OoC: Being in a different time zone really effects how much and when I can post here.}

Henri continued to look intently for the snitch, catching occasional glimpses of gold but never chasing it, he was waiting for the right moment.

Kailey had been watching the game,mainly the quaffle when she heard lily shout heads up. She saw the quaffle speeding tword the goal she was guarding. It was going too low! She swerved down barely blocking the quaffle . She caught it and passed it back to Lily. Going back to her spot watching the quaffle more carefully than before.

Henri finally spotted the snitch and with a lasting view of it he flew towards it. Grasping at it a few times he finally felt it in his hands. He had caught the snitch! Slowing down slightly he lowered his broom closer to the ground.

"Congratulations Team A, you are the winners!" Courtney yelled as she clapped her hands.

"Everyone played amazingly! I sure hope Henri can catch the snitch that fast during an actual game, then we'll never have to worry about losing."

Kailey laughed slightly at this.

Lily caught the quaffle that Kailey tossed to her and turned to head back up the pitch. She was almost to midfield when she heard Courtney yell that Henri got the snitch!

"YES!! Way to go HENRI!! WOOT!!!" she yelled, circling back to where the members where starting to land on the pitch. She landed, and congratulated Henri with a clap on the back.

Kailey landed on the pitch "Way to go HENRI!" Kailey exclaimed

A little disappointed that her team hadn't won, Estrella nonetheless reminded herself that they would be depending on the skills of the whole Ravenclaw team in a game, and she was glad that they all had performed so well. Having nothing much to say, Estrella punched her fist in the air enthusiastically and yelled, "GO RAVENCLAW! And good job, Henri!"

Courtney flew back down to the pitch and joined the rest of her team. She collected the quaffle, bludger, and snitch and placed them back in the quidditch shed. Courtney walked back towards the others to make a very important announcement.

"Okay everybody, listen up. I'd like to welcome a new member to the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. Please welcome the one, the only, Kaela McIlvoy!" Courtney finished her speech with a whistle, and clapped her hands to welcome her new teammate.

"Time for your introduction now, Kaela!"

Kaela had flown down to the ground and walked over to where Courtney was, still holding her beater's bat. Her jaw dropped when she heard Courtney say she was on the team. "What? You're joking, right?"

Courtney grinned widely, "I joke not my friend. You better have you beater equipment by next practice, or I'll be on your case."

It took some effort for Kaela to close her mouth, still blinking in surprise. She didn't know if it was really right for her to join, because she didn't try out, but she wasn't going to argue now. She smiled and looked around at the rest of the team, some of whom she still did not know.

"Well then. I'm Kaela, McIlvoy, I'm a 3rd year, and it appears I'm gonna be a beater."

Estrella clapped for Kaela enthusiastically, glad she was on the team. She wondered if Courtney was still going to be a beater or if she was going to take up some other position. However, it would all work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back