Ravenclaw Practice 1

ginny saw a bludger helping to score on her side of the team. Kaela was good. Too good. She saw a bludger coming her way and shot it straight for her. Then she saw another bludger so she shot that one towards the goals. Hopefully we'll get a goal, thought Ginny.

kasey was flying trying to get the Quaffle from esterella.Sh wasnt passing it.she couldnt snatch it how was she suppose to get it?"Save me from this bludger"she said pointing to the bludger that was heading right for her.She flew away from it .She dodged a few times nothing could help.the bludger wasnt leaving her.And it hit her by her arm.She had a swolen arm."Mommy..Its paining."she shouted.How was she going to play if she couldnt deal with a bludger.

'Ginny raced after Kasey as soon as she had heard her cry from help. She held her bat firmly and shot it in the opposite direction it was going. She watched it go and a bludger came out of nowhere and hit her on her back. 'Ouch' whispered Ginny.

(((okay, i am a little confused. why are bludgers being shot at the goal to score? the only things that score are the quaffle and the snitch. the quaffle needs to be passed out from the goal to the opposite team chaser to make their run on the goal. i think that is where we are at, but i could be wrong.
also, we need to really read the other person's posts. it would make things a lot easier for everyone. keep an eye especially for who has the quaffle and who has passed it. oh, and you don't want to get hit too many times by the bludgers. three times in a game and you are out to the hospital wing - its in the rules. :) )))

[I'm confused has anyone actually shot the quaffle at kailey yet?

(okay now where the hell is Esteralla she has the quaffle u said no snitching so i am not what am i suppose to do without Quaffle i am a chaser No the Quaffle is with esterella and i dont know where she is)

kailey paramore said:
[I'm confused has anyone actually shot the quaffle at kailey yet?
(((no, it still needs to come out from the opposite goal yet. oh estrella! lol)))

Kasey Carla said:
(okay now where the hell is Esteralla she has the quaffle u said no snitching so i am not what am i suppose to do without Quaffle i am a chaser )
(((we wait until she is able to be online. she has limited computer access on weekends so we need to be patient until she has the time to come online today, if she is online today)))

Lilian watched as the girl go thit by a quaffle. "Arg." She looked at Henry, seeing if he saw the snitch yet. She was fill in if he wasn't here.

((Estrella has the quaffle. Yes, sometimes it takes a while to get through things because we have to wait for other people who might not be on as much or at the same times as us. We have to be patient and not post like crazy. It's considered nice to give other people a chance to post.

I highly suggest you all read the rules, because they will be VERY important to playing in a game. Also, the first game is a good thing to look at, as this is how the games will be working.))

Henri watched from far above the regular playing area of the pitch as the chaos below unfolded, it seemed that many of his fellow first years were unfamiliar with the rules, he himself only knew the basics. He glanced about the pitch watching anxiously for any sight of the Golden Snidget.

((All right, about the quaffle. Estrella had to go she said to godmod her throwing it. I'm not a chaser, and I'm also not on her team. So, one of the chasers on Estrella's team, just RP as having Estrella throw you the quaffle. So, Kasey, or anyone else who is a chaser, go.))

Esterella passed the quaffle towards Kasey.kasey wasnt sure if she could catch it or not but she freezed in mid air and catched it.Quaffle in one hand she flew towards the goal of the other players team.She had the quaffle.She thought the keeper was far to make it and threw it with all she had exactly in the direction of the goal post

Kaela McIlvoy said:
"YES!!!" Kaela exclaimed and shot her left fist into the air, her right hand still grasping the bat. "Sorry Estrella! I didn't expect that to work so well!" She grinned at Estrella, ecstatic that her attempt worked so well. Maybe beater isn't so bad.
"No, no, it was a good shot," Estrella replied to Kaela, grinning. "You should join the team permanently!" she commented, smiling broadly as she had tossed the quaffle to Kasey.

((Thank you Kaela and everyone else for getting that point down. Yes, I was on for a limited time yesterday. I would hope that in future practices, people can be a little more patient with me. I don't need to address who you are. I hope you would be patient with others on the site as well.

Now, I'll put this behind me, and let's get the game on! ;-) ))

Lily watched as her attempt on the goal made it through. "YES!" she yelled, punching the air with her fist. She watched as Estrella tossed the ball out to Kasey and she headed down the field. Lily took off after her, and was soon right on her tail. She saw that Kasey was going to make an attempt at the goal, so she dropped down below and came up to intercept just as she threw the ball.

Lily swooped up and caught the ball just before it was in Kailey's range and headed back towards the other goal. She expected that Kasey would try to get the quaffle back when she shot, or that Estrella would be ready for her this time.

She made a move to align herself with the right hoop, and threw the quaffle hard at the goal.

Courtney hovered above her teammates and watched them play. It seemed like most were quite skilled at the positions they were playing.

"Good job guys! Keep it up. At this rate, I'd say Ravenclaw has a good chance at beating any other team out there."

'Thanks' said Ginny to courtney as she hit a bludger at the stands.'Ooops' she said as she just dodged another bludger. 'I must get my aiming sorted.' said Ginny smiling to herself as she contineud watching out for bludgers.

Estrella was ready for the quaffle this time, catching it in midair lazily and tossing it back to Kasey. She grinned maniacally as she waited, hovering around the hoops watchfully just in case the quaffle became in the possession of the other team again.

((okay, do I only have one chaser? I'm a mite confused. :p ))

Lily watched as Estrella caught the quaffle easily. "Darn you!" she said jokingly to Estrella, knowing that her shot was not the best one of the scrimmage. She watched the ball get tossed out to Kasey, ready to track her moves.

(((Yes, one chaser per 'team', one beater, one seeker, one keeper :D )))

Kaela had been mostly watching the action unfold before her. Not being a member of the team she didn't really see a big need for practicing on her part, especially as beater.

But now, a bludger was headed her way at a perfect angle. Let's see what these 1st years are made of. She wound up and hit the bludger toward Kasey, whom Estrella had just passed the quaffle to. With the bludger now heading on its path Kaela sat back and watched, anxious to see how Kasey and Ginny handled this.

Ginny saw Kaela hit the bludger straight for Kasey. She shot straight after it bending low on her broom.
' kasey duck' said ginny before she swung the bat and hit the bludger straight towards Lily . She watched to see if Kaela could handle her own medicine.

Estrella watched as the bludger went sailing towards Lily, hoping that the black ball wouldn't hit her. Those things looked like they could cause some damages, sometimes making her wish that she had her own bat for protection. Nonetheless, she continued to guard her hoops, keeping her eyes peeled for the quaffle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back