Quidditch Chat: Y44

TeamWin/LossPoints
Gryffindor0-230
Hufflepuff1-1160
Ravenclaw1-1180
Slytherin2-0225

Here's where you can chat all things quidditch for this IC year!

Quidditch will begin again in a few moments!
Any predictions for the season?

Last edited by a moderator:
My unbiased opinion is that this will be Gryffindor's year :r

It would be so funny if Celia never actually won the cup :r (I say this with love)

Well, if Slytherin doesn't win, we will need caskets for every member on the team except for the captain.
So many fun team bonding ideas! Group trip to the hospital wing! Shopping trip with the team at the funeral parlor!

It would be so funny if Celia never actually won the cup :r (I say this with love)
Celia's actually a little less interested in winning the cup this year. She's given up on Ivelisse and just wants to create as much carnage on the pitch as possible — which means Slytherin is doomed to another year of two-page games

Can the other players start wearing armor?

My prediction is I will fail to hit a bludger at anyone in a game once again. :lol:

Michael feeling guilty about hitting people is the cutest =))

Also can't believe Rion got hit seconds after taking off, what are the chances pwahahaha

I mean now Emery may well kill him in his sleep maybe the guilt might make him hesitate :r

She's given up on Ivelisse and just wants to create as much carnage on the pitch as possible
Felix just broke out in a cold sweat somewhere.

FYI guys, I just PMed the Claw team but for Gryffindor too - 3 hits on seeker, play should be suspended!

Ten galleons says Rion will cry before the end of the first game
The funny part is, not only was I wrong, but I actually just made myself cry over her reaction to winning instead xD :cry: :cry:

I woke up to good news! Omg! I’m surprised!! Congrats Ravenclaw!

Every time I try to be cheerful with Dahlia something happens and I'm like "omg now she is depressed". :r

I wonder which will be more brutal, Slytherin v Ravenclaw or that Beaux v Ilvermorny game :r

What is this. I didn't even reacted once in the game when it started xD Not me wanting to type flew to the south hoops to guard them and than seeing Slytherin wins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back