Pondering

"I assume we'll meeting somewhere on the grounds first, as I don't know precisely where the place is?" Professor King inquired for clarification's sake.

"Of course," she replied, letting the wind pick up the grass and blow it away. She stretched her arms out in front of her then folded her arms together to rest her head on them. "I could meet you at the Entrance Hall, if you'd like. Oh dear, you're alright with Side-along Apparition, aren't you?" she asked a mite worriedly.

"So long as you don't splinch some of the parts of me I've become accustomed to having." Professor King stated with a grin, though he was still quite serious about not losing any of his body parts.

"I dunno...you'd look rather dashing with half an eyebrow,"she arched one of hers with a grin. "I'll be careful," she assured him, laying a hand on his arm. She was quite good at Side-Along Apparition.

"It wasn't quite my eyebrows that concerned me." Professor King said, "Okay, I trust you though." he agreed.

Cecily laughed softly. "Well..that's a start I guess,"she winked. She sighed. "Wow,"she said softly. "The day's almost over. Which means tomorrow we'll have students running about as far as the eye can see."

"So long as it isn't a school full of Ms. Greens then I will be fine with it." Professor King stated with a smile, somewhat excited for a new crop of minds to mold. "Where did today go? I was supposed to make something up for my fourth years."

"Down the rabbit hole, it seems,"she quipped, grinning. She stood up and offered him a hand up. "Would you...,"she trailed off before shaking her head, setting her blonde curls dancing. "Never mind,"she grinned shyly. "I have to water my plants. I've enjoyed our day together, Nicolas."

Professor King wondered what Cecily was going to ask him, though decided not to persist and risk annoying her. "I enjoyed today as well." he assured her, rising to his feet without taking notice of her hand.

Cecily let her hand fall to her side, nodding. "Well..,"she began awkwardly. "I'll see you around then?"

"Next weekend some time for sure." Professor King stated with a nod, "You best tend to your plants then."

"And you to your fourth years,"she said, grinning. "See you later then,"she said, turning and making her way back to the green house. Her stomach fluttered in excitement at the thought of the approaching weekend. Then she groaned. The week would drag by she was sure of it.

"Good bye." Professor King replied as he too turned, in the opposite direction, to go back to the castle. Halfway back he stole one more glance at Cecily before continuing back to the castle and releasing a sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back