Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
I used to do these every sorting, but I kind of fell off the wagon a little bit! Please bear with as I get my bearings back.

Tiziano Edogawa
KyPGi3G.gif

Ai Nightray (Edogawa) and Dmitri Lesley's son, though he’s been adopted by Jeremiah Raven. He’s a part veela but no one knows he is becuase no one knows anything about his dad. He’s a great kid, sweet natured and kind, but he’s shy around people that aren’t his extensive family because he has some difficulties with learning and can’t read or write properly. So he gets picked on and shuts down because everyone at home was always so accepting of him. Because of this he wouldn’t concentrate or do well in classes and would probably dislike the professors as they wouldn’t know he’s got issues since they never see him participate. He doesn’t see the point because he can just become a quidditch player and he won’t have to ever do work again. He’s the protected younger sibling to his older siblings and they would curse anyone who upsets him. But he makes friends easily assuming they don’t see him struggling becuase that would be like immediate defriendisation. He’d assume anything they said to him was insults or lying from that point on.
Looking for: Anything! Hit me with your best shot!

Rai Mckenna
s5IikeP.gif

One of a set of triplets. Rai is the more callous one but his brother Riku is the leader or alpha of their pack. He’s ruthless and can easily be nasty. He doesn’t have much sense of good morals because he never saw much of it as a kid. He resents his mother a lot because she was never around and they basically had to be raised by Wynter and Oliver, their older siblings, who could never agree on discipline so often left them to themselves. He and Riku are almost inspereable, but Rai is most likely to be found bullying someone on his own. He needs a leader to pull him back and tell him when to stop so he doesn’t go too far. Normally this is Riku or Roxas under certain circumstances. He doesn’t have a lot of nice qualities, but he can be incredibly charming and endearing when he wants something. He schemes quite a lot but he’s definitely not the smart one.
Looking for: Let's see what you got!​

Roxas Mckenna
i8iAiJp.gif

Roxas is a triplet with two older brothers. His brothers are basically the alpha and beta of the trio and they often beat up on him to settle arguments. Basically he’s the omega of the wolf pack. Roxas is sweet and generous when he’s alone but he’ll join in with his brothers when they bully someone, mostly to protect himself. His mother was an auror and his dad was a pediatric psychologist so he analyses people well and makes assumptions based on what he’s seen about what might happen next. He’s gay, and he knows it, but he doesn’t broadcast it. He is very good at studying and does his brothers homework all the time.
Looking for: Same as above, let your creativity flow, up for anything!

Mary Lou Prindeou
wI2lysS.gif

May Lou is a bit naive and works really hard to get where she wants. She's loving and compassionate. She’d sit with someone in the street for hours just because they were crying, or she’d ruin a perfectly good dress to carry a broken animal to a vet. She’s a southern belle and has that close knit sense of community and family and she doesn’t always understand that people can just be nasty. She sees the good in everyone and would find it really hard to dislike anyone. Since she's been at Hogwarts though she's had nothing but trouble trying to fit into a world she doesn't understand. She gets freaked out by smallest things that most would take for granted as the world is nothing like what she had imagined for herself and she sees danger and fear everywhere she is. She wants so desperately to understand this part of her heritage but lacks the understanding to truly put herself in place where she can accept the responsibility she's had thrown at her.
Looking for: EVERYTHING​

Hello! I believe we haven't really role played with each other before? And I'd maybe like to change that, if you're up for it! I can offer you three of my characters.

Issac Jacobs, a second year and in Gryffindor. He is quite over confident, talkative, a procrastinator and quite a risk taker. He loves Quidditch, so he'll probably bring it into a conversation somehow. Though I'm not sure which character would be best fit for him. Let me know what you think

Alexander Rogers, a first year and is in Ravenclaw, who might be compatible with Mary Lou. Alexander is new to the magical world as well. So maybe we could do something around that if you wanted? He stutters a lot when he speaks, though he is quiet sometimes and a little shy when he meets people. Though, i can see Rai bully Alex. That would be interesting. Again, let me know what you think!

Samantha Jacobs, a third year and in Hufflepuff. Samantha is sweet and loyal but she's quite clumsy and breaks the rules occasionally. She might be suitable for one of your Hufflepuffs. But maybe she could be like idk a mentor or some sort of big sister to one of your characters? Again, let me know what you think!

:D

Last edited:
Hi!

it looks like you joined after I left the site! So it makes sense why we’ve never rped or even really talked before! I’ve seen you around though and I love your characters so I’m really excited!

let’s talk about Isaac. Since he loves Quidditch so much I think we should try him with lil Tizi! Tizi isn’t very confident for the most part but that has a lot to do with this being a new environment and he's not really sure where he stands yet, so he's still working himself out. I don't really know quite yet how Tizi is around strangers, since he almost always usually has a family member with him, but we can give it a go and see what happens!

Alexander - I definitely want Mary Lou to have more friends, the only friend she has at the moment is Elysia who is in the same house as her, but was raised in the magical world so she doesn't really get Mary Lou, you know? It would be nice for her to befriend someone else who might be struggling? Or maybe they aren't and they can kind of show her how to stop doubting herself? Rps are fun, and Mary Lou is like the nicest character I have so I really want to show her off a bit!
Rai is a horrible little boy, he's likely to sort of become friends with Alex first though to learn a little material about him to be used to hurt him rather than straight out bully him. If you're fine with that, he could bring his brothers in on it too!

Samantha is lovely, I've seen her role-plays around so I'm totally open to rp her with someone and I was thinking Roxas and/or Mary Lou. Of all of them, these two would benefit the most from a mentor type relationship with her. Roxas, because he doesn't know how to be his own person and Mary Lou because she's struggling a lot. Both are nice people, they just lack direction and focus. I think she would be a good match to either or both of them! The choice is yours!

Oh, that makes a lot of sense! :D

That sounds good! I think Issac and Tizi might be an interesting dynamic! Issac is quite talkative and will try to make a lot of conversation, so it would be quite an interesting dynamic. So I'm totally up for this :)

I think Alex and Mary Lou would get on pretty well :) Alexander has done some research of the magical world, to help him get used to the world, so he could tell her about the few things he's learned so far about the world? Again, I'm totally up for them!

I'm fine with what you mentioned with Rai and Alex. Adding his brothers into the mix would make it slightly more interesting, so yes, defiantly up for that!!

I think it would be cool to do both of those characters you mentioned with Samantha? I'd like to do as much roleplays with her as I can haha, so I'm up for both of them!

Would you want to start with some and I can start the rest? Let me know.

Oh, that makes a lot of sense! :D

That sounds good! I think Issac and Tizi might be an interesting dynamic! Issac is quite talkative and will try to make a lot of conversation, so it would be quite an interesting dynamic. So I'm totally up for this :)

I think Alex and Mary Lou would get on pretty well :) Alexander has done some research of the magical world, to help him get used to the world, so he could tell her about the few things he's learned so far about the world? Again, I'm totally up for them!

I'm fine with what you mentioned with Rai and Alex. Adding his brothers into the mix would make it slightly more interesting, so yes, defiantly up for that!!

I think it would be cool to do both of those characters you mentioned with Samantha? I'd like to do as much roleplays with her as I can haha, so I'm up for both of them!

Would you want to start with some and I can start the rest? Let me know.

IsaacxTizi - Tizi is always pretty talkative. He's got quite a big family so you kind of have to talk to get your point across with them. He's a super Quidditch nerd and he knows all about it, he's always used to his family being around him, so he could be quite shy in the beginning of their interactions, but he'd open up pretty quickly I think, so I'm super keen for this. I'm happy to start this one?

AlexxMary Lou - Mary Lou is definitely going through some things at the moment, she needs all the help she can get. I don't know how responsive to him she would be regarding the magical world because at the moment she's really overwhelmed by it all, so she might not see the point in it, but she wouldn't be rude to him at all and would probably hear him out, agree to disagree maybe? until things start looking up for her anyway!
AlexxRai/Mckenna's - I'm always open for Rai to bully people and pull his brothers into it. I'll run it by @Professor Kalif Styx as she has his brother Riku who is generally the leader. This should be fun! I'll come back to this one when Kaitlyn and I have discussed it a bit!

SamanthaxRoxasxMary Lou - Great! I want to do more role-plays with these characters too! Could you maybe start something for them??
Emmy + everyone
Nanna!

So I know we've discussed Emmy and Rai before, Roxas can help out with that one. I might leave Riku out of this unless you have your heart set on nasty bullying. Because on his own Rai generally tries to be sneaky about it and would befriend her before tearing her down. Whichever makes more sense for you. And Rai is going to be friends with Malachai. hahahah DRAMA. I know you love the Drama

Emmy and Mary Lou seem like they would get along. I don't know how they would get along at the moment since Mary Lou is finding her life extremely difficult at the moment, but she definitely needs some good influences in her life since she's looking at magic all wrong. Poor thing still has nightmares about the sorting hat.

Tizi and Emmy could be interesting. He really likes to talk about Quidditch and he would probably be friends with a lot of people until they pointed out his lack of concentration in class etc, he uses more distractionary tactics and almost never does homework, so you know I love Emmy.

:wub:

Yesss okay, whenever you want to do Rai let me know.
I think Emmy would be very kind and gentle towards Mary Lou, especially if she knows shes going through a tough time.
Tizi and Emmy would have a lot of fun in classes :r

IsaacxTizi - Tizi is always pretty talkative. He's got quite a big family so you kind of have to talk to get your point across with them. He's a super Quidditch nerd and he knows all about it, he's always used to his family being around him, so he could be quite shy in the beginning of their interactions, but he'd open up pretty quickly I think, so I'm super keen for this. I'm happy to start this one?

Oh yes! Now I can picture it now haha yeah, Issac is pretty much a Quidditch nerd as well, so I can definatly see this! You can start it :D

AlexxMary Lou - Mary Lou is definitely going through some things at the moment, she needs all the help she can get. I don't know how responsive to him she would be regarding the magical world because at the moment she's really overwhelmed by it all, so she might not see the point in it, but she wouldn't be rude to him at all and would probably hear him out, agree to disagree maybe? until things start looking up for her anyway!

That's okay! We can just something between them and see how it goes from there? Though, Alexander is still struggling with the wizarding world, even though he had researched as much as he could. So they're still on the same boat in a way.

AlexxRai/Mckenna's - I'm always open for Rai to bully people and pull his brothers into it. I'll run it by @Professor Kalif Styx as she has his brother Riku who is generally the leader. This should be fun! I'll come back to this one when Kaitlyn and I have discussed it a bit!

Okay sounds good! Can't wait!

SamanthaxRoxasxMary Lou - Great! I want to do more role-plays with these characters too! Could you maybe start something for them??

Okay great! I'll start with something as soon as I can. Is there any place in particular you'd want it to be? And this rp is two separate ones and not all three of them together right? Just wanted to make sure before we started anything.

Yesss okay, whenever you want to do Rai let me know.
I think Emmy would be very kind and gentle towards Mary Lou, especially if she knows shes going through a tough time.
Tizi and Emmy would have a lot of fun in classes :r
Rai and Emmy have met in that open thread I think, so we can have one for them on their own if you like? Rai is a bit of a chameleon, so depending on what she likes etc, he'd be that for her.

Emmy and Mary Lou, I'm excited for this. She is definitely the type who would have a lot of girl friends, not so many boys because that's generally how she grew up! Emmy is a bit different to the girls she's used to as well, so she might like that.

Tizi and Emmy should most definitely get into some trouble in classes, we should discuss :r
Oh yes! Now I can picture it now haha yeah, Issac is pretty much a Quidditch nerd as well, so I can definatly see this! You can start it :D

That's okay! We can just something between them and see how it goes from there? Though, Alexander is still struggling with the wizarding world, even though he had researched as much as he could. So they're still on the same boat in a way.

Okay sounds good! Can't wait!

Okay great! I'll start with something as soon as I can. Is there any place in particular you'd want it to be? And this rp is two separate ones and not all three of them together right? Just wanted to make sure before we started anything.

Ill drop a link here when I start something for Isaac and Tizi and Mary Lou and Alexander

Yeah, so it would be two different rps for Samantha and Roxas/Mary Lou, feel free to spread them out a bit too, since I don't want to overwhelm you. Mary Lou is usually somewhere she can study, the library most often, whilst Roxas likes to be outside more, but you can start them anywhere and I'll think up a reason as to why they're there!

Hello! Just based on what I've seen I think Mary Lou and Evan have a lot in common! Evan is trying so hard not to be terrified of magic, and she's made lots of friends who understand and know a lot about magic and I think it would be really nice to befriend more people who are still figuring things out, so they can relate to one another. And to have a friend who will do cute, wholesome activities with her when other people might be out doing something adventurous etc. They seem to have a lot of the same fears but also a lot of the same values when it comes to caring for others, I could see them getting along really well if you're interested :D

I know we have plots...but this is too tempting :p I’m gonna PM you at some point.

Hello! Just based on what I've seen I think Mary Lou and Evan have a lot in common! Evan is trying so hard not to be terrified of magic, and she's made lots of friends who understand and know a lot about magic and I think it would be really nice to befriend more people who are still figuring things out, so they can relate to one another. And to have a friend who will do cute, wholesome activities with her when other people might be out doing something adventurous etc. They seem to have a lot of the same fears but also a lot of the same values when it comes to caring for others, I could see them getting along really well if you're interested :D
Hello! Yes! I actually have been following Evan a little, I just haven't had a chance to reach out to you yet, so thanks for posting! Mary Lou would absolutely be a friend to Evan and I think she would like meeting someone who is struggling as well, as thus far she has only met those who've grown up with magic! Mary Lou was born and raised in a tiny town in Alabama so this is all very new and confronting for her. She's trying to figure out how her religion defines this and if she can even still believe in her God when this is the sort of thing she was always told pertained to the devil, so it's been a bit hard for her.​
I know we have plots...but this is too tempting :p I’m gonna PM you at some point.
Clara :wub:

Rai and Emmy have met in that open thread I think, so we can have one for them on their own if you like? Rai is a bit of a chameleon, so depending on what she likes etc, he'd be that for her.

Emmy and Mary Lou, I'm excited for this. She is definitely the type who would have a lot of girl friends, not so many boys because that's generally how she grew up! Emmy is a bit different to the girls she's used to as well, so she might like that.

Tizi and Emmy should most definitely get into some trouble in classes, we should discuss

Cool cool cool, did you want to start a topic? ^_^ :p

I can do Mary Lou and Emmy if you want to do Tizi and Emmy? Rai and Emmy can wait since they’ve already met and are in a topic together!

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back