Plots Here, There, And Everywhere!

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hiiii Everyone!! *slowly joins in with the PDs*

Interested Whats Going On GIF

I hope you all are safe and are doing well! I'm just going to place a few characters that I would love to plot with hehe! If there are any characters here that aren't displayed here but you would like to plot with, please let me know and I'd be happy to RP with them!!

Please beware that I can be slow with replies at the moment (With work as well as procrastinating! I'm trying to get back though) Please also poke me if I don't reply in a while to threads too! Or if I forget to start on threads! I have a bad habit of remembering things!

STUDENT CHARACTERS
15611.jpg

Valencia Addington
Sixth Year | Ravenclaw | Muggleborn

Bio | Aesthetic
16493.jpg

Nolan Burke
Fifth Year | Hufflepuff | Mixed Blood

Bio | Aesthetic
Valencia is now a sixth year and still cannot wait to get out of Hogwarts. As we know, she doesn't like the idea of magic at all and will do anything to avoid it at all costs. She's a Ravenclaw Prefect, which she is still surprised about. Valencia is quite stubborn and opinionated when it comes to her ideals and whatnot, but she can be nice if she wants to be. Valencia knows that she won't be facing magic in her life again, or at least try and avoid the idea of magic once she leaves Hogwarts. She really doesn't have that many friends, and I would love for her to make a few before she leaves Hogwarts.

Valencia has a huge interest in astronomy and books. She doesn't mind learning new things about magic but nothing will change her mind about the idea of magic. She doesn't like it at all. Valencia is also very expressive with the way she speaks. She always moves her hands in an expressive way. Valencia wants to be an astronomer when she leaves school. She loves the idea that she can look and study the stars.

NEEDS: Friends, strengthen friendships she already has, enemies, anything!
Nolan has now entered his fifth year, which means he has more things to juggle on his shoulders. He's now got to prove to his mother that he can keep good grades, even though he doesn't want to do any fancy job his mother desires for him to do. Nolan recently came out to his parents during the school break and the results of it have been mixed. While his father is supportive, his mother... is not... and hasn't been speaking to the boy at all. Nolan now isn't feeling the best and doesn't really know if he should be excited about the upcoming term. He's gonna be a little sad for a while... which means that he won't be playing his guitar or focusing on music as much as he wants to. He's going to be moping around the castle a lot.

Nolan has also changed up his style a bit this year, growing his hair out a little as well as piercing his left ear which his mother highly disapproves of.

Nolan is still interested in music and is his friendly self, but will take a while to be his usual happy self. He is still protective over his siblings, and now slightly more protective now that his little brother is joining him and his sister this year. Nolan wants to pursue music when he leaves school.

NEEDS: Friends, strengthening friendships, crushes, short-term relationships, a final? (doesn't have to be rn but can be discussed!)

plots/threads that relate to his coming out to his parents/mum would be great too!
16491.jpg

Molly Burke
Fourth Year | Hufflepuff | Mixed Blood

Bio | Aesthetic
18222.jpg

Abigail Payne
Third Year | Gryffindor | Unknown

Bio | Aesthetic
Molly is in her fourth year and is enjoying life at the moment. She's got her cat and friends. She didn't spend much time with her friends or cat this year due to her focus on her studies, especially after seeing the pressure that her mother is giving Nolan. Molly defiantly wants to work on a balance of social life as well as an educational life. She wants to spend time making friends and strengthening her friendships this year. Now that her mother isn't on speaking terms with her brother (Molly's annoyed at her mother for the reason why), her mother has moved the schooling and grades pressure onto Molly. Molly being Molly wants to please her mother and do what she can to make her mum happy.

Molly is still her usual go-lucky, happy self and is always loud. She's very imaginative, gullible and sensitive. So if you're mean to her in any shape or form, she will take your words to heart.

NEEDS: Friends, strengthen friendships she already has, crushes, Bullies? anything really!
Abigail is now in her third year. Abby hasn't made many friends at school so far, as she struggles to make friends in general and this year she wants to try and change that. She wants to try and fit in at the school a little bit better by trying to be out of her shy and quiet shell and try to interact with people. The Gryffindor feels like she has a few friends already, but also wants to try and strengthen her friendships. Abigail has always kept to herself with her art. Even though Abigail likes to keep to herself, she also feels lonely, as she feels that she doesn't have many friends.

Abigail is interested in all things art and DIY. She has a high interest in chalk art. Drawing things on the concrete. She also loves to read, is an animal lover and sometimes you may see her talk to animals and bugs randomly. She is also quite curious and learning things, and doesn't mind learning about the paranormal world and what lingers in the forbidden forest.

NEEDS: FRIENDS!!!, strengthen friendships she already has, enemies? anything really!
20843.jpg

Joshua Lynch
Second Year | Gryffindor | Muggleborn

Bio | Aesthetic
19939.jpg

Elizabeth Rogers
Second Year | Hufflepuff | Mixed Blood

Bio | Aesthetic
Josh is in his second year at Hogwarts and he cannot believe that he gets to experience another year at Hogwarts. The Gryffindor isn't the best when it comes to school work, and he isn't the smartest cookie in the jar either. but he's always there for fun adventures and good times! He has loved exploring everything about Hogwarts so far. He is definitely keen on trying to learn more about the magical world. He is still shocked by the speaking portraits, moving stairs and the ghosts that linger around the school.

Joshua is super loud and can be soft-minded. He's oblivious to things around him. He has a huge passion for sports, I might have him try out for the quidditch team, even though it's highly unlikely he'd get in lol!

NEEDS: Friends, strengthen friendships he already has, sports buddies, a magical mentor (someone who can teach him about the magical world - even something that is the most simple will surprise him)
Elizabeth is my other second year. She is the twin sister of Mila Rogers and the unknown sister of the newly graduated, Alexander Rogers I haven't really managed to roleplay with her often in her first year of Hogwarts, and I would love to change that this year. Lizzie is quite reserved and quiet. She's really shy, so it's sort of a barrier for her to make friends. Once you get to know her a little better, she does talk a little more, her soft-spoken voice being used a lot more. She wants to try and at least make a few friends this year.

Lizzie loves to be outside. Hanging around and sitting amongst the grass and flowers. She loves making flower crowns. She would make one for you even if you don't ask for it.

NEEDS: FRIENDS!!! Bullies? Mentors of some kind, anything!
19429.jpg

Conan Burke
First Year | Ravenclaw | Mixed Blood

Bio | Aesthetic
CONAN!! He's officially starting Hogwarts and cannot wait to join with his older siblings, Nolan and Molly. Conan is very excited about the new chapter he is entering. Since he's one of the youngest siblings, he doesn't really understand the tension that is going on between his eldest sibling and his parents. Conan cannot wait for it to be his turn to have a wand in his hand, to walk into the halls amongst the other new Hogwarts students. He doesn't mind if he's not in the same house as his siblings. Conan also recently has been sorted into Ravenclaw, which means that he's been sorted from a different house to his older siblings who are both in Hufflepuff.

Conan is a little different from his older siblings, he isn't as loud or musically inclined as them. He's on the quieter side of things. He enjoys the great outdoors, collecting shells and climbing trees. You'll see him having a lot of band-aids being wrapped around his fingers (Like Juni from Spy Kids hehe) because of the amount of time he does things outside. He's a bit mischievous though. Sometimes likes to tease or do small pranks on people. Honestly, Conan just wants to have fun with life.

NEEDS: FRIENDS!!! Bullies? Enemies? Anything really!

UNSORTED CHARACTERS
24512.jpg

Eliza Reynolds
Y43 | 10 Years Old | Half-blood

Aesthetic
20286.jpg

Marley Pattinson
Y44 | 9 Years Old | Unknown

Bio | Aesthetic
Eliza is a brand new character of mine and will be starting Hogwarts in next year's sorting! I haven't really figured out many details about El yet, but she's always happy about things and can be chaotic at times.

She is also quite nerdy and geeky, with her love for movies (sci-fi films more specifically) and comic books. Even though she lives with both a magical and muggle parent, she's a little more in touch with her muggle side of things than her magical roots. She's still a little new to magic, so anything magic related will surprise her a little. Eliza is also an only child, so she won't be able to relate to those who have siblings.
I've had Marley for a little while now! She's been seen on the site from time to time! She's the adopted daughter of Jess' character, Killian Taylor. Ever since moving to New Zealand from America, Marley has been enjoying her time here. She is still getting used to the Muggle world, and she's enjoying it quite a lot. She is still learning bits and pieces about the muggle world. Marley spends a lot of time with her dad which she enjoys a lot.

Marley is a little loud, is very artsy and creative. She still enjoys making jewellery and is always seen making jewellery for her friends and family. She doesn't have that many friends yet, but I would love for her to make some as well!
19564.jpg

Fiona Burke
Y45 | 8 Years Old | Mixed Blood

Aesthetic
23821.jpg

Mercury Ascot
Y46 | 7 Years Old | Mixed Blood

Aesthetic
Fiona Burke is the youngest out of the Burke siblings. She is quite oblivious to what is happening within her home at the moment. She is very content with playing outside in the mud and sand at the moment.

Fiona is the complete opposite of her sister. She loves to get messy, play outside and play sports. She like her sister is quite imaginative. Though now that Conan is heading into Hogwarts this year, she feels quite lonely, knowing that she'll be by herself for the next few years while the rest of her siblings are off at Hogwarts. She does miss them a lot, especially now that the house will be super quiet without Conan being there with her.
Mercury is also a brand new character of mine! Mercury is the younger sibling of Charlie's character, Jupiter Ascot. Mercury is quiet and reserved and if he's with his brother, he'd most likely hide away from you and hide behind his brother nervously.

Mercury has a bad habit of lying and hiding things. Though it may be a bit obvious that he's hiding or lying about something. Mercury is a good kid though. Since growing up around astronomy, he too has a passion for space as well as all things science. He also has a huge passion for books, having a huge stack of books everywhere in his room. Mercury would most likely be seen having a book in hand. I haven't really figured much out about him yet, but I would love to see where he goes as I develop him.

All these characters displayed here are also part of the scouts (Except for Valencia), so if there is anything you wanted to do that is related to the scouts as well, please let me know and we can defiantly do something with that!

And these are the characters that I am offering hehe! Again, if there are any characters that are NOT listed on here and you want to plot with them, please let me know and we can discuss plots and whatnot! If you have any questions about any of my characters as well please let me know hehe!

I also have some upcoming characters coming soon! So if there are any future character plots you wanna do as well, please let me know and we can defs roleplay them too!

You can always hit me up on discord, skype or through PMs if you just wanna chat about anything or discuss characters! :D

Happy Plotting!!! <3​

responds to everyones PDs despite being slack oops

I can offer Renata to hang with Molly more? I was struggling a bit with her muse cause I felt weirdly awful about pushing a character into an established year level which was silly of me but I couldn't help it, I think I'm getting there a bit more now lol. She might actually be able to sympathize about parental expectations because she's consistently disappointed her mother purely by being average.

And Aine can of course be completely terrible and try to get on better terms with Abby and be really bad at knowing what to say.

I dunno I am bad at these but if you're keen for anything let me know and I apologize that I do not know how to hold conversations at all :lol:

MARIAAAA! I'm here and we totally have a lot to catch up with!

Nolan x Kaia: I'd like to try them? And discuss something a bit more in private 👀

Molly x Tim: oh, they're just the most adorable! Strengthening the friendship?

Lizzie x Mila: oh, they weren't unexpected!

Conan x Akira: we could totally try and see where they could head after the thread they have rn?

Let me know what you think ❤️

Aloha! I only have two characters to offer.

Birdie x Joshua - They have met before so maybe we could build on their friendship? If you're up for that.
Birdie x Elizabeth - They havent met, but they both seem to love the outdoors the same amount, they could probs hang out together making flower crowns.
Valentina x Conan - Both in Ravenclaw, could meet in the common room or on the train if you're up for it. Val is looking for friends too!

Maria.
i ha a few ideas for you.

molly x sky. The most obvious one. Friends hanging out dorm mates talking about boys (I promise she is well and truly over her crush on her brother) just basically hanging out.

Nolan x sky. While the thought of them going in a date is a long forgotten memory. I think they would still be friends. Sky has taken over the cac and would bribably notice that one of the resident musos isn’t playing as much. And she would be someone he can talk to (and he could possibly be someone she can talk to)

Nolan x linden. I know that they haven’t rped much before like ever. But lin did spend most of his last year hanging out in the cac room pining after/dating cas. So they would have met. If he needs an older guy to talk to or anything like that lin would be happy to write to him. Or catch up over breaks.

abigail x sky. Arty hanging out. Making friends.

Ooooo interesting interesting!! Thank you all for the replies so far hehe!!

responds to everyones PDs despite being slack oops

I can offer Renata to hang with Molly more? I was struggling a bit with her muse cause I felt weirdly awful about pushing a character into an established year level which was silly of me but I couldn't help it, I think I'm getting there a bit more now lol. She might actually be able to sympathize about parental expectations because she's consistently disappointed her mother purely by being average.

And Aine can of course be completely terrible and try to get on better terms with Abby and be really bad at knowing what to say.

I dunno I am bad at these but if you're keen for anything let me know and I apologize that I do not know how to hold conversations at all :lol:
Camillaaa!!! Hiiii!!!

Renata + Molly - Its been a while since we roleplayed so I'm defs up for some stuff!! Yesss!!! I'm always keen on these two! Even though we only did put them in a small thread together, I quite enjoyed it hehe! So always keen!

Aine + Abby - Socially Awkward friends? Sounds good to meee - I would love to develop their relationship a lot more - Poor Abby really needs some friends because she's a lonely and quiet introvert.

Don't worry! You're doing a great job hehe! You can always PM me whenever as well if you ever wanted to rp or discuss anything further or just want to plain old chat! I dunno if we're friends on discord? hehe

MARIAAAA! I'm here and we totally have a lot to catch up with!

Nolan x Kaia: I'd like to try them? And discuss something a bit more in private 👀

Molly x Tim: oh, they're just the most adorable! Strengthening the friendship?

Lizzie x Mila: oh, they weren't unexpected!

Conan x Akira: we could totally try and see where they could head after the thread they have rn?

Let me know what you think ❤️
Sofijaaaaaa!!! Helloooo!! Oh for sure!!

Nolan + Kaia - Oooo yesss lmk what you wanted to discuss!! Though it might depend on where this leads, but do let me know!

Molly + Tim - Always up for these two! Cuties!!!

Lizzie + Mila - We defs have to do something about these twins lmaoooo

Conan + Akira - Ooooo I like where their current thread is going so far bahaha - Conan is a bit weirded out that this girl he doesn't know is wanting him to be careful, so I'm happy to see where all of this goes.

Maria.
i ha a few ideas for you.

molly x sky. The most obvious one. Friends hanging out dorm mates talking about boys (I promise she is well and truly over her crush on her brother) just basically hanging out.

Nolan x sky. While the thought of them going in a date is a long forgotten memory. I think they would still be friends. Sky has taken over the cac and would bribably notice that one of the resident musos isn’t playing as much. And she would be someone he can talk to (and he could possibly be someone she can talk to)

Nolan x linden. I know that they haven’t rped much before like ever. But lin did spend most of his last year hanging out in the cac room pining after/dating cas. So they would have met. If he needs an older guy to talk to or anything like that lin would be happy to write to him. Or catch up over breaks.

abigail x sky. Arty hanging out. Making friends.
Miaaaaa!!!

Molly + Sky - Yes. Always up for these two. I missed these two hehe! Molly is starting taking interest in boys, so I'm downnnn

Nolan + Sky - Poor Nolan is going through a lot this upcoming year, and them just talking it out sounds great, it might take a bit for him to open up about it, but it would be nice for him to have someone to talk to about it.

Nolan + Linden - Ooooo them kinda knowing each other behind the scenes due to being in the cac room makes sense - Not sure if Nolan would reach out to him though about this sort of thing through letters, but this does sound interesting!

Abigail + Sky - OH! This would be cool! Abby just needs friends because this girl is just too shy for her own good.

Aloha! I only have two characters to offer.

Birdie x Joshua - They have met before so maybe we could build on their friendship? If you're up for that.
Birdie x Elizabeth - They havent met, but they both seem to love the outdoors the same amount, they could probs hang out together making flower crowns.
Valentina x Conan - Both in Ravenclaw, could meet in the common room or on the train if you're up for it. Val is looking for friends too!
Im so sorry I missed this one :( I knew I was forgetting something!!!

Birdie x Josh - Yessss! I liked their wee interaction last IC year so I'm all for this!

Birdie x Lizzie - YUP! Lizzie needs friends, and she loves making flower crowns so this is good for me!

Valentina x Conan - Oooo we could have them meet in the common room and see how it goes?

<_<<_<<_<<_<

Eoin x Valencia - Honestly these two just need to start dating at this point it's obvious they like each other and are just very similar as well. We need to get on it and move things along already.

Zagreus x Abigail - I think we were planning on trying to make the two of them friends or just awkward friends who sit there being awkward and I'm still super up for that!

Mischa x Joshua - Also potential friends? These two are in the same year and pretty similar in personality as well so I think it could work out quite nicely if they started hanging out and getting into trouble together.

Jupiter x Eliza - Both are the same age and both into nerdy stuff (especially comic books as you know), so they could be potential friends

Rowan x Mercury - Again, same ago so the potential for friendships there maybe possibly?

(Also I am down for any and all sib threads if you have the time for them, haha.)

Molly + Sky - Yes. Always up for these two. I missed these two hehe! Molly is starting taking interest in boys, so I'm downnnn
yes. I like those two. We could have a thread. Maybe in the dorms or common room?

Nolan + Sky - Poor Nolan is going through a lot this upcoming year, and them just talking it out sounds great, it might take a bit for him to open up about it, but it would be nice for him to have someone to talk to about it.
As per discossion did you want me to start something?

Nolan + Linden - Ooooo them kinda knowing each other behind the scenes due to being in the cac room makes sense - Not sure if Nolan would reach out to him though about this sort of thing through letters, but this does sound interesting!
maybe he could run into lin over the holiday when he is having a bad time and they could start talking then? Did you want me to start something?

Abigail + Sky - OH! This would be cool! Abby just needs friends because this girl is just too shy for her own good.
this sounds fun. Maybe waiting until after the holiday threads just because they have time constraints.

<_<<_<<_<<_<

Eoin x Valencia - Honestly these two just need to start dating at this point it's obvious they like each other and are just very similar as well. We need to get on it and move things along already.

Zagreus x Abigail - I think we were planning on trying to make the two of them friends or just awkward friends who sit there being awkward and I'm still super up for that!

Mischa x Joshua - Also potential friends? These two are in the same year and pretty similar in personality as well so I think it could work out quite nicely if they started hanging out and getting into trouble together.

Jupiter x Eliza - Both are the same age and both into nerdy stuff (especially comic books as you know), so they could be potential friends

Rowan x Mercury - Again, same ago so the potential for friendships there maybe possibly?

(Also I am down for any and all sib threads if you have the time for them, haha.)
Charlieeeee

Eoin + Valencia - Sooooo obvious, literal slow burn if you ask me lmaooo - But yes, I am very keen for this to happen!!

Zagreus + Abby - Omg yes! I believe so hehe! I'm also totally up for this!

Mischa + Josh - Yessss!! I like the idea of them causing trouble together mwhahaha

Jupiter + Eliza - Yes nerdy friends sounds good to meee hehehe

Rowan + Mercury - This sounds great!

(I too, am always up for sib threads! i love doing em hehe! Happy to do them whenever! Feel free to poke me anytime if you ever want to do a sibling thread! I'm always having fun doing those!)

We can do the unsorted kids anytime, don't think there's any rush for them at the moment but I can poke u on discord a little later about it and then see where we go from there? What ones did ya want to start? I can start the rest :)

yes. I like those two. We could have a thread. Maybe in the dorms or common room?

As per discossion did you want me to start something?

maybe he could run into lin over the holiday when he is having a bad time and they could start talking then? Did you want me to start something?

this sounds fun. Maybe waiting until after the holiday threads just because they have time constraints.
Molly + Sky - Oooo the dorms or commons sounds perfect! I can start this?

Nolan + Sky - Oooo yes! If you could start something that would be awesome!

Nolan + Linden - Nolan might struggle to open up to Linden since he doesn't really know Linden all that well, but I guess we can give it a try and see how it goes?

Abby + Sky - Yeah, that sounds all good!

-

@Aine Thompson @Valentina Raven - Sorry I forgot to ask! But what threads did you want to start? I can start whats left over!

@Samantha Jacobs
I can start Valentina x Conan’s and Birdie x Elizabeth if you would like.

@Samantha Jacobs
I can start Valentina x Conan’s and Birdie x Elizabeth if you would like
Sounds good! I'll be happy to start the Birdie + Josh thread!

Molly + Sky - Oooo the dorms or commons sounds perfect! I can start this?

Nolan + Sky - Oooo yes! If you could start something that would be awesome!

Nolan + Linden - Nolan might struggle to open up to Linden since he doesn't really know Linden all that well, but I guess we can give it a try and see how it goes?

Abby + Sky - Yeah, that sounds all good!

Molly x sky. sounds great thank you
Nolan x sky: Fantastic. i will get something going once i think of a song
Nolan x Lin: great. I will send you the link when i have it going
Abby x sky: I will add to list

Molly and Axel?
I think Axel is going to be coming back to school this year interested in possibly dating...whatever that means. He's not quite sure but some family members spent the break telling him that he should care about dating so now he does. But he really is just going to have no clue and bumble through trying to figure it all out. I could see him finding Molly cute and just being really dumb in his efforts to show he's interested. Let me know if you'd be interested!

Hi Maria!!

I already joined Valencia with Natalia, I think there could be interesting interactions there? Maybe even a weird friendship?

Nolan and Louis should make out and maybe have a fling, Louis can break his heart or maybe help him by being supportive. I can see it go either way.

I think it could be fun if Gwen showed a bit more of her true self to Molly, maybe by being a bit mean about others or gossiping, or asking Molly to do something she doesn't want to do. Maybe she tries to drag her into making fun of someone behind their back?

Molly and Axel?
I think Axel is going to be coming back to school this year interested in possibly dating...whatever that means. He's not quite sure but some family members spent the break telling him that he should care about dating so now he does. But he really is just going to have no clue and bumble through trying to figure it all out. I could see him finding Molly cute and just being really dumb in his efforts to show he's interested. Let me know if you'd be interested!
Hiii Cyndi!!

This sounds interesting! I think it would be funny bahaha - Molly would be pretty confused, she currently has a crush on someone else at the moment, but I'm happy to do some plotting between Axel and Molly and see what happens hehe!

Hi Maria!!

I already joined Valencia with Natalia, I think there could be interesting interactions there? Maybe even a weird friendship?

Nolan and Louis should make out and maybe have a fling, Louis can break his heart or maybe help him by being supportive. I can see it go either way.

I think it could be fun if Gwen showed a bit more of her true self to Molly, maybe by being a bit mean about others or gossiping, or asking Molly to do something she doesn't want to do. Maybe she tries to drag her into making fun of someone behind their back?
Daphneeee Hiiii!!!

Valencia + Natalia - The train thread so far is going in different directions bahaha and I'm enjoying the weird and awkward dynamic so far! I would love to do some more stuff between them though! I think it would be cool

Nolan + Louis - I see that they're both prefects this year 👀 But yesss definitely! I think either option would be interesting at this point hehehe - I think maybe we could incorporate both in a way? Have him be supportive and stuff but like break his heart down the line maybe? - Just an idea hehe :D not me thinking a little into the future :r

Gwen + Molly - YES!! I think some sort of drama between them would be interesting, I think its time to spice things between them bahaha and I am here for it. Molly wouldn't like to talk behind people's back, but if its the only way for her to keep being friends with Gwen, she'll 100% do it, even when she feels 100% guilty about it.

Hiii Cyndi!!

This sounds interesting! I think it would be funny bahaha - Molly would be pretty confused, she currently has a crush on someone else at the moment, but I'm happy to do some plotting between Axel and Molly and see what happens hehe!

Daphneeee Hiiii!!!

Valencia + Natalia - The train thread so far is going in different directions bahaha and I'm enjoying the weird and awkward dynamic so far! I would love to do some more stuff between them though! I think it would be cool

Nolan + Louis - I see that they're both prefects this year 👀 But yesss definitely! I think either option would be interesting at this point hehehe - I think maybe we could incorporate both in a way? Have him be supportive and stuff but like break his heart down the line maybe? - Just an idea hehe :D not me thinking a little into the future :r

Gwen + Molly - YES!! I think some sort of drama between them would be interesting, I think its time to spice things between them bahaha and I am here for it. Molly wouldn't like to talk behind people's back, but if its the only way for her to keep being friends with Gwen, she'll 100% do it, even when she feels 100% guilty about it.
Woo!!

Let's see how the train thread plays out between Valencia and Natalia for now!

I'd be down for Nolan + Louis thread! I like your idea, first being supportive then breaking his heart >:) I think Louis is going to be breaking a lot of hearts this year, hehehe.

For Gwen and Molly I would love to do something. But I also suggested a very similar plot to Camilla with Renata, I was wondering if we could maybe combine the two if we're all cool with that? Like Gwen trying to rope both girls into gossiping with her at once? I suggested something similar in her PD. @Aine Thompson

Sofijaaaaaa!!! Helloooo!! Oh for sure!!

Nolan + Kaia - Oooo yesss lmk what you wanted to discuss!! Though it might depend on where this leads, but do let me know!

Molly + Tim - Always up for these two! Cuties!!!

Lizzie + Mila - We defs have to do something about these twins lmaoooo

Conan + Akira - Ooooo I like where their current thread is going so far bahaha - Conan is a bit weirded out that this girl he doesn't know is wanting him to be careful, so I'm happy to see where all of this goes.
Yay, then gonna message you about Nolan + Kaia right away!

Molly + Tim: yay, yay, yay! Totally willing to start it!

Lizzie + Mila: yessss!!! They can go together to the Halloween feast?

Conan + Akira: oh, what can be better than a friendship where one loves to do everything and second is just freaked out and trying to be responsible one but being dragged along? That would be amazing! We can start a new thread for them once we finish this in the new school year?

Woo!!

Let's see how the train thread plays out between Valencia and Natalia for now!

I'd be down for Nolan + Louis thread! I like your idea, first being supportive then breaking his heart >:) I think Louis is going to be breaking a lot of hearts this year, hehehe.

For Gwen and Molly I would love to do something. But I also suggested a very similar plot to Camilla with Renata, I was wondering if we could maybe combine the two if we're all cool with that? Like Gwen trying to rope both girls into gossiping with her at once? I suggested something similar in her PD. @Aine Thompson
Valencia + Natalia - Yay! Sounds good to me!

Nolan + Louis - Ah ohhhhh - i cannot wait to see how that plays out =))

Gwen + Molly - I wouldn't mind either way tbh! Whatever works hehe!

It looks like the Louis and Nolan thread, for now? - Did you wanna start that one or would you like me to start something?

We can always discuss about Valencia and Natalia a little later and do something between them a little down the line. Also just have to wait for Camilla's response to the whole Molly/Gwen/Renata thread - But for sure would love to do something between Molly and Gwen at some point hehe

Yay, then gonna message you about Nolan + Kaia right away!

Molly + Tim: yay, yay, yay! Totally willing to start it!

Lizzie + Mila: yessss!!! They can go together to the Halloween feast?

Conan + Akira: oh, what can be better than a friendship where one loves to do everything and second is just freaked out and trying to be responsible one but being dragged along? That would be amazing! We can start a new thread for them once we finish this in the new school year?
@Blair Bianchi

Sweet as! Will check discord soon!

Molly + Tim - Yay great thanks!

Lizzie + Mila - Ooo this could be interesting - Lizzie will most likely be with Mila most of the time bahaha since she's quite shy and all.

Conan + Akira - Oooo yes! sounds good to me! :D

Yes I am down for some drama! I think Renata would go along with Gwen in order to fit in and be liked and not ostracized she might just actually be less spineless if it got to the point of genuinely hurting Sky :r even if that kills all her social cred she learns a valuable lesson etc etc. It'll be an interesting change of pace to have the puff girls dorm be the tense one instead of the boys =))

Valencia + Natalia - Yay! Sounds good to me!

Nolan + Louis - Ah ohhhhh - i cannot wait to see how that plays out =))

Gwen + Molly - I wouldn't mind either way tbh! Whatever works hehe!

It looks like the Louis and Nolan thread, for now? - Did you wanna start that one or would you like me to start something?

We can always discuss about Valencia and Natalia a little later and do something between them a little down the line. Also just have to wait for Camilla's response to the whole Molly/Gwen/Renata thread - But for sure would love to do something between Molly and Gwen at some point hehe
Yes I am down for some drama! I think Renata would go along with Gwen in order to fit in and be liked and not ostracized she might just actually be less spineless if it got to the point of genuinely hurting Sky :r even if that kills all her social cred she learns a valuable lesson etc etc. It'll be an interesting change of pace to have the puff girls dorm be the tense one instead of the boys =))
Love all these ideas.

Maria would you mind starting Louis and Nolan if I start something for Molly Gwen and Renata?

Here's the thread!

Also @Aine Thompson so you don't miss it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back