Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
14 1/2 inch Flexible Ebony Wand with a Phoenix Core
So I now have two characters available for plots, friends, or enemies

Edward Elric: Edward is a first year Gryffindor from a mixed blood family however he grew up in the Muggle World, he is very energetic and wants to be an inventor (specifically learning and adapting more Muggle things into the wizarding world. He isn't afraid to stand up for what is right and wants to learn more about the wizarding world. I'm open to anything for this character.

Luxen Silverback II: Luxen also grew up in the muggle world though he would never admit it. He is currently on a mission to learn more about the Silverback family and specifically his father Luthor Silverback. Because of Luxen's personality I'm trying to see if I can find other kids that wouldn't mind being flunky's of sorts (they don't have to be in the same house as him but that would probably be a plus). Luxen is controlling and manipulative and I honestly see him as hanging around those that he would be able to control more than actually see as his equal. I honestly could see him trying to build a group to take control of the school so he could use it's resources to try and locate Luthor one day in the future. So if someone like that sounds interesting as a friend please let me know...

Hey! I've got Christina also a first year Gryffindor for Edward. I think they will get along good. She has a lot of interest for the muggle world. She herself is a half-blood and raised with magic around her. We can try and see how they match?

Sounds good, do you want to start an RP or should I?

Kk got to pick up my kids real quick and will post the link

Sig comes from a very mixed family too, but he grew up around magic so they are similar but different in that sense, Sig knows a lot about both magical and non-magical things. I like your idea of him wanting to adapt more muggle items into the wizarding world. We could get Sig and Edward chatting about those kind of things and that could always lead to an experiment or two haha.

I have a few first years. I would be open to almost anything!

Zoey is very creative and loves to paint, but she is also inventive. Edward and Zoey as friends might be an interesting combination to try. For Luxen, I have Kayce who I could see them butting heads. She has a very control/power-hungry drive and will manipulate anybody to get what she wants.

I have Dale who is adventurous, but not very daring. He makes a true friend and cares about others. My other first year is Oakley who doesn't plan on getting attached to anyone because she doesn't think she will be staying long. I could almost see her going along with something because she simply doesn't care if she gets in trouble.

I don't really have anyone who could be one of Luxen's flunkies but if he ever wanted a thread snooping around The Silver Snake I'm definitely open to that

Sig comes from a very mixed family too, but he grew up around magic so they are similar but different in that sense, Sig knows a lot about both magical and non-magical things. I like your idea of him wanting to adapt more muggle items into the wizarding world. We could get Sig and Edward chatting about those kind of things and that could always lead to an experiment or two haha.

I do thing the two of them would get along nicely since they both have inventive minds if you wanted to start an RP or I can...

I have a few first years. I would be open to almost anything!

Zoey is very creative and loves to paint, but she is also inventive. Edward and Zoey as friends might be an interesting combination to try. For Luxen, I have Kayce who I could see them butting heads. She has a very control/power-hungry drive and will manipulate anybody to get what she wants.

I have Dale who is adventurous, but not very daring. He makes a true friend and cares about others. My other first year is Oakley who doesn't plan on getting attached to anyone because she doesn't think she will be staying long. I could almost see her going along with something because she simply doesn't care if she gets in trouble.

I'm not sure how Zoey and Edward might get along to be honest, she seems more free spirited whereas he tends to be more direct like a bulldozer (with similar results) wouldn't mind seeing what would come of it. Dale might be someone that the two of them could go on adventures with (might help temper Edward when it comes to certain things)

I think it would be interesting for Luxen to meet Kayce and see what comes of their personalities clashing

I don't really have anyone who could be one of Luxen's flunkies but if he ever wanted a thread snooping around The Silver Snake I'm definitely open to that

This will definitely be coming just at a later date... I have a few plots in mind for Luxen's character development that I want to play out before he goes to the Silver Snake though it is 100% an RP I want to happen when it's the right time.

I have first year to. I got Clara from Ireland. She ia from Ravenclaw house. If you are interesting, we can do something together. Clara and Edward can be good friends :)

I have.. a variety of students =))
Most suited is probably Majora Valentine, my latest fresh spawn in Slytherin. He’s very logical, has no imagination, doesn’t trust adults, quite calm but is freaking out about magic because it’s breaking all the physics rules he knows.
Or I have third year Tres Bear, she’s quite materialistic and naive. Could do with some more friends.
I could also offer second year Wendall too, he’s very accident prone but also loves to play and get involved with any spookies. Wendall tries he really does, but it doesn’t always go to plan.
Orrrr I have fifth year Elio, recent new prefect, he’s been in a bit of a lonely mood since his best friend stopped talking to him last year but he’d happily help out a first year if needs it. Bit of a joker. Loves climbing hates heights, loves photography.
I have others too if none of these fit aha, let me know!

Hi Brian!! :D

I could offer you Malachi Ryu for Luxen. He was bullied at his previous school, so having come to Hogwarts he's determined to integrate himself into the stronger/cooler crowd to avoid being picked on. He'd definitely be keen to help Luxen and probably wouldn't twig on if he was being manipulated. He just wants to feel secure in his friend group and not have to worry about being picked on. Also I'd love him to have a bad influence :r he's ruled by his emotions and could be convinced to do some morally shady things.

Feel free to turn this down if you're not feeling it or you don't think they'd get on!!! Or lemme know if you want to give them a try ^_^

I have first year to. I got Clara from Ireland. She ia from Ravenclaw house. If you are interesting, we can do something together. Clara and Edward can be good friends :)

I'd be open to RP and see what comes of it, Edward is pretty open minded when it comes to others

I have.. a variety of students =))
Most suited is probably Majora Valentine, my latest fresh spawn in Slytherin. He’s very logical, has no imagination, doesn’t trust adults, quite calm but is freaking out about magic because it’s breaking all the physics rules he knows.
Or I have third year Tres Bear, she’s quite materialistic and naive. Could do with some more friends.
I could also offer second year Wendall too, he’s very accident prone but also loves to play and get involved with any spookies. Wendall tries he really does, but it doesn’t always go to plan.
Orrrr I have fifth year Elio, recent new prefect, he’s been in a bit of a lonely mood since his best friend stopped talking to him last year but he’d happily help out a first year if needs it. Bit of a joker. Loves climbing hates heights, loves photography.
I have others too if none of these fit aha, let me know!

Both Majora and Tres sound like people Luxen would want to meet, for Majora I see interest in possible friendship. I'd like to RP with Tres and possibly be friends/ secret friends just so Luxen could try and make himself seem cooler lol

Hi Brian!! :D

I could offer you Malachi Ryu for Luxen. He was bullied at his previous school, so having come to Hogwarts he's determined to integrate himself into the stronger/cooler crowd to avoid being picked on. He'd definitely be keen to help Luxen and probably wouldn't twig on if he was being manipulated. He just wants to feel secure in his friend group and not have to worry about being picked on. Also I'd love him to have a bad influence :r he's ruled by his emotions and could be convinced to do some morally shady things.

Feel free to turn this down if you're not feeling it or you don't think they'd get on!!! Or lemme know if you want to give them a try ^_^

DEFINITELY 100% I love the idea of Hufflepuff gone wild lol

Ahaha amazing =)) yeah let’s do Luxen and Tres! Do you want to start something?

I have to go to work so I promise to respond to this or any other threads anyone wants to create as soon as I can lol

Likely reading while at work and responding when I get home unless I get a moment to respond via phone

Hahahaha fantastic :devious: I could start something for them in the next couple days? :D

Definitely, just a thought but would your character be suseptible to Luxen convincing him into getting into a fight with another character? "In order to build his rep" it would have to be a character that's older or has a name like cough Kalif cough???

Definitely, just a thought but would your character be suseptible to Luxen convincing him into getting into a fight with another character? "In order to build his rep" it would have to be a character that's older or has a name like cough Kalif cough???
Oh man, hmm... on the one hand he'd want to build his rep, on the other he doesn't have a lot of confidence right now and he's scared of getting into trouble. Maybe if Luxen framed it like 'nobody will ever mess with you after this!' or suggested that Malachi would be weak if he didn't do it, then he'd think about it - he really does not want to be seen as weak. Honestly I really can't predict whether he could be convinced to do it or not =)) down to find out though!

Oh man, hmm... on the one hand he'd want to build his rep, on the other he doesn't have a lot of confidence right now and he's scared of getting into trouble. Maybe if Luxen framed it like 'nobody will ever mess with you after this!' or suggested that Malachi would be weak if he didn't do it, then he'd think about it - he really does not want to be seen as weak. Honestly I really can't predict whether he could be convinced to do it or not =)) down to find out though!

That's exactly how Luxen would frame it with a little 'survival of the fittest' sprinkled in, it would be framed like Luxen really wants to help him

That's exactly how Luxen would frame it with a little 'survival of the fittest' sprinkled in, it would be framed like Luxen really wants to help him
Hoo boy, and he'd hate to disappoint a friend =)) I could see him being really torn about what to do!!!

I can start a thread with Sig for you in a day or two IRL, kids have just started school holidays and I'm also being careful not to bury myself in RPS while I'm getting the hanging of attending classes and stuff haha. I can message you in a day or two with the thread but do feel free to do it before me and I'll jump in when i can

I can start a thread with Sig for you in a day or two IRL, kids have just started school holidays and I'm also being careful not to bury myself in RPS while I'm getting the hanging of attending classes and stuff haha. I can message you in a day or two with the thread but do feel free to do it before me and I'll jump in when i can

You can start it when you are ready, totally get the kids being out of school. Our son starts his break next week.

I'm gonna chuck Emmy into this mix with Malachi and Luxen. Malachi is her bestie, so I can see her starting to hang out with them to begin with but maybe start disliking Luxen. She's a feisty girl, but she wouldn't want to upset Malachi so might grit her teeth and go along with it for awhile. But in other ways, if he's manipulative she might not even pick up on it.
Anyways. Happy to join in on this fun if you're keen :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back