Plots, friends, and enemies for Edward and Luxen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna chuck Emmy into this mix with Malachi and Luxen. Malachi is her bestie, so I can see her starting to hang out with them to begin with but maybe start disliking Luxen. She's a feisty girl, but she wouldn't want to upset Malachi so might grit her teeth and go along with it for awhile. But in other ways, if he's manipulative she might not even pick up on it.
Anyways. Happy to join in on this fun if you're keen :p

More the merrier, I like to be inventive with RP's and I already see some interesting dynamics possible lol

Definitely, just a thought but would your character be suseptible to Luxen convincing him into getting into a fight with another character? "In order to build his rep" it would have to be a character that's older or has a name like cough Kalif cough???
Excuse you. :tut: :p

To he fair he would make an excellent target being related to the HOH and DADA professor... It's more of a compliment than an encouragment

@Edward Elric this is for youu @Daisy Parker and youuu if you want :wub:

Yay! Will post when I get back home, gotta get picturesof the kids with Santa lol

And I'm no good at posting on my phone lol can only get little sentences in

I'm not sure how Zoey and Edward might get along to be honest, she seems more free spirited whereas he tends to be more direct like a bulldozer (with similar results) wouldn't mind seeing what would come of it. Dale might be someone that the two of them could go on adventures with (might help temper Edward when it comes to certain things)

I think it would be interesting for Luxen to meet Kayce and see what comes of their personalities clashing

Okay! Would you like to try Dale x Edward and Luxen x Kayce for now?

We can do Luxen and Kayce if you would like

Sounds good to me would you like to start or should I?

I can, I have a few threads I need to respond to first and the will post the link here if your okay with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back