Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pan (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
I don't think I've done one of these for years, however, I'm very keen for my current students to have a bit of development, and there are a few adults in here too that I'd love to throw into the mix :D

Starting youngest to oldest!!

tumblr_nkeekcjAlr1rmsoypo4_250.gifv
Eoghan Blyth - Ravenclaw Firstie
Eoghan grew up with his grandmother and twin sister Imogen, however when he turned eleven he realised while he was magical, his sister was not. As far as he's aware, he's the only magical person in his family. He really struggled with other people, making friends, and letting his guard down for a number of reasons, but this makes him come across as cold and unapproachable to most they first meet him. However once they get to know him and Eoghan trust them, he is very kind and loyal. He also loves finding meaning in the things around him.
What I'm looking for: Eoghan loves people who can challenge him and show him something new. He's here to learn as much as he possibly can, and regardless of whether or not he becomes friends with other students, he would like to learn from others. Students who are very loud or outgoing are likely to make him quieter because he'll find them overwhelming and intimidating.
14061.jpg
Felix Layton-King - Gryffindor Firstie
Felix is currently stuck in the shadow of his older sister Amortentia / Ten. Before coming to school, he would spend time with her and other members of their family and create mini home movies, usually horrors because they're his cousin Wendall's favourite :3 Ten often uses Felix to be the victim of her "jokes" and she doesn't understand that Felix is becoming resentful of the way she treats him. Ten is also incredibly loud and so he feels as though he's lost whenever he tries to say anything for himself. Felix is beginning to learn more about the world around him and wants to step out of his sisters path, stand up to her, and make sure others don't feel as trapped as he does.
What I'm looking for: More or less everything! I'd love Felix to break away from Ten's influence, and while he's starting to make a couple of friends for himself I'd love him to be more involved with others so he can fully begin to grow on his own.
13670.jpg
Demi Zephyr - Ravenclaw Firstie
Demi is the second daughter of Aion and Cyan Zephyr, little sister to Iris Zephyr. Demi has surprised me the most because the more I'm writing her the more I'm finding personality traits I didn't know she had aha. She's very outgoing and loves to meet new people, however she can quickly become jealous if she feels like she's not getting enough attention. Her family live in a cabin and house many magical creatures, which means Demi adores animals and thinks she had a good grasp on how to look after them. Growing up, she was also the one to get "hands on" and help her dad out with things around the house, and as such she loves to fix things, especially anything to do with machinery. She's not against getting dirty, and she also has an adrenaline streak, trying to do anything that means she can go very high or very fast.
What I'm looking for: Primarily friends or enemies for Demi, she's the only student I have who already has romance plots planned for the future, but everything else is open. I think it would be fun to find some more risky plots for her and some friends to try out too, and (apologies professors) trying to do things without getting caught would be right up her alley.
13574.jpg
Ten Layton-King - Gryffindor Fourth Year
I would just like to say sorry for anyone who has come across Ten recently >> The older she gets, the more of a menace she's becoming, but I'm really hoping that's because she's a teen and she'll grow out of it! She's incredibly loud (she's incapable of whispering) and she grew up being able to get away with a lot so she doesn't really understand boundaries, personal space, or manners. Ten however does mean well, and she does care about people, especially her friends. She also cares about Felix although he wouldn't agree if you asked him. She's been a plant lover for the majority of her life, and this is about to come into full force as she's starting to realise there's no point trying to be a potioneer only to be close to her late mum. Working with plants is going to calm her down a bit, and give her a new boost towards something that genuinely interests her.
What I'm looking for: Again more or less everything. The spot of best friend is already filled by Eluned with whom she's joined at the hip, however she definitely needs to meet new people. Those who could put her back in her place, tell her when she's being out of line, or can encourage her with Herbology would suit best!
12119.jpg
Ilija Olaf - Writer + Training to be a psychologist
Okay we're into the adults now! 27 year old Ilija (former Hufflepuff) is currently a reporter and co-editor of the Upturned Lion, a newspaper run by Leda Layton that focuses on the "truth" (totally fictitious paper, I just use it for the workplace roles). He lives an incredibly peaceful life, has his own little flat, goes on walks to the park, and writes, however he's realising he'd quite lonely. For a long time that was okay, however he's recently started talking to Rowan Baros whom he was friends with at school and he's feeling as though it wouldn't be bad thing to start to branch out, especially because he no longer struggles with social anxiety as he did during his school days.
What I'm looking for: Friends mostly! I would love Ilija to be able to meet a few more people that he could call friends, either those he used to know or new characters. He's also training to be a psychologist now, so anyone else in this field he could get to know would also be a bonus!
12488.jpg
Elio Zephyr - Former photographer
This poor guy needs a lot of love. He has just split from Rowan Baros and is not taking it very well at all. He's not been on his own since he was a fourth year, so this is quite a struggle. He's almost 28, and while he ran a photography business with Rowan they've now closed this down. Unemployed, lost and confused, Elio is currently is not having a great time. I will say that I do have an arc planned out for him in terms of what he'll be pursuing next and he'll be in a new role in the coming weeks (finally moving on from the photography!) and his unofficial ward Honey will play quite a large part in that, however as things are Elio is more or less in limbo.
What I'm looking for: I'd quite like for Elio to meet people he's never met before because he's about to go into a new phase in his life. There are some pencilled-in plans for his future romance, however there's currently no specific time scales so I'm pretty open to seeing where things take him!
12112.jpg
Leda Layton - Writer
Leda hired Ilija to be her co-editor when she had triplets five years ago, and is now balancing a work and home life. She and Mervyn are also bringing up Eluned, so they definitely have their hands full. That being said, she's one of my steadiest characters at the moment, and I would love to see a side of her that moves towards helping other people. She's a former Slytherin, Head Girl, Captain, and Hogwarts Monthly editor, so I feel like she is in a good place to be able to advise, especially as she gets older and is more involved with future children/students. I love writing Leda, and would love to see how her perception of things now that she's grown up! She is almost 30.
What I'm looking for: It would be fun for her to interact with those she met at school, or those who are also interested in writing. Additionally I love to see more of "parent" Leda because I have barely written any of that at all, so perhaps something where she can be involved with other parents would be fun too!
11386.jpg
Geovanna Adler-Cade
Last but not least, Geo! Geo is now married to James Cade and the pair are bringing up their children while working as hard as ever. She took a small break from being an Auror when her daughter was born, but will soon be looking to jump back into work. Geo is just as outgoing and determined as she ever was, however being a mum and having a family of her own she is also now much more protective of those around her.
What I'm looking for: I'm incredibly keen for Geo to reconnect with those she used to know. If your character ever attended one of Geo's New Years Eve parties, I think it would be fun for them to rekindle a friendship because these may well be making a come back soon :3 Additionally of course, anyone who is an Auror / was an Auror / wants to be an Auror, would be someone Geo would love to talk to because it's been her passion since she was about eight!

Wew okay I think that's everything for now xD
Let me know what you think!!

Last edited:
Im at work so please forgive me whilst i figure out what Im doing lmao

Okay so Eoghan doesn't agree probably, but Tori really wants to be his friend, so getting them into a thread at some point is important.

Demi + Tori - I would like them to have a thread on their own at some point, i want to establish the kind of relationship they will have going forward

Leda + Zennon bear with me on this one im still formulating but he owuld like to see his best friend.

I have more that I want to say but im at work so i need to get my head in it lol

Im at work so please forgive me whilst i figure out what Im doing lmao

Okay so Eoghan doesn't agree probably, but Tori really wants to be his friend, so getting them into a thread at some point is important.

Demi + Tori - I would like them to have a thread on their own at some point, i want to establish the kind of relationship they will have going forward

Leda + Zennon bear with me on this one im still formulating but he owuld like to see his best friend.

I have more that I want to say but im at work so i need to get my head in it lol

Yassss!!

Eoghan + Tori - I'm very interested to see how they're gonna react next after Eoghan's recent realisations. I can start something for them later today if that works :3

Demi + Tori - I'm also down for this because I think Demi is gonna end up getting a lot more jealous than I originally realised =)) Perhaps we should do it after the next Gryffindor/Ravenclaw class (I think potions) and have Demi maybe pull Tori to the side for a little chat?

Leda + Zennon yes please ohmergawd I think Leda needs to see a lot more of Zennon especially after everything with Rowan! It will be fun to see how their dynamic has changed over the years too ehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back