Picnic

"Hey" Neita said as she walked over when she noticed the familiar faces.
Neita saw other puffskiens running around so she let Eros loose, hesitated a bit then let her pigmy puff Duellona loose hoping she'd be able to fit in.

"Hey Neita, it looks like the pets are having there own little party." Arisa giggled

"Hmm.. I think I'm going as Emily, this character from a muggle movie.. it's too hard to explain, you'll see it when you see it!" Vivienne laughed. "Oh hey Neita, glad you came! Wow so many people are here now. Make yourselves comfortable, there's enough food for a year!"

Kida Grinned at the Kitten, "He is Adorable" She said, Kida Quickly looked around, she knew Nerezza Would be Prowling around somewhere Near By, it was almost lunch time, "Since we have pets" Kida Grinned, She quickly put her finger sto her lips, forming a whistle, she quickly blew and let out a loud whistle, she heart a slight hoot and she looked up at the sky, Surely enought Gufo was Flying in, "So Glad i taught him that" Gufo raced in and Kida quickly stretched out her arm, giving him a place to land, she patted him affectionetly, and look back at the Kitten "Truely Adorable" she grinned

Arianna hurried down to the gardens, where she had been invited to a party. She headed in the direction of voices. She came across a group of people, some of which she knew, and others she had just sen around. Plonking herself down beside Vivienne, she said "Hey guys, this is the party, right?"

"Hey Arianna, I haven't seen you in ages! Yep, you're in the right place. Everyone's pretty nice, so just introduce yourself and grab some food!" Vivienne smiled, so happy that all her friends had come.

Arisa smilied at everyone and grabbed a sandwhich she stuffed in in her face almost as fast as Aeon ate his cake.

Aeon finished off his cake and licked his fingers. "Yeah, The pets seem to be having fun." He said, watching Deo play with the cat and other puffskeins and pygmy puff. His eyes wandered to Arisa who was eating a sandwich. "Your nearly as bad as me." He giggled, taking another piece of food and eating it at his usual fast speed.

Arianna grinned at Vivienne, and stood up feeling slightly lame "Um, hi guys, I'm Arianna" she said tentatively Yup definetley lame she thought, as everyone looked at her. At least you know half the people she thought. She sat herself back down again, blushing furiously.

Kida Happily ate some fruit when she spotted Nerezza Stalking not far away, she quickly put down the fruit and shot to her feet, gufo Jumped up with fright and hovered before landing on the ground, "NEREZZA" Kida Called, She took off after her, Chasing her like a wild loon, Nerezza and Kida Often ran around chasing the other, Kida was getting faster the more she chased her, "Come Here Nerezza" she shouted as she continued to chase her

Autumn chuckled when Jazz purred with satisfaction at all the attention he was recieving. She plucked him from the blankets to pet him since he was finishe dinvestigating and wa snow eyeing the fast Vivienne had brought for them all. She fixed herself a plate and put a couple pieces of chicken on the plate for him too, placing them on their own dish in front of him,"There now. You don't go prowling around in people food." she scolded lightly, patting his head before taking small torn off pieces of a sandwich. The owl had devoured the last of the one she'd had in the common room, as she'd discovered when she came back downstairs from the dorms.

She yawned a bit, still tired from last night's study session and then the making of her costume for Friday.

She looked aroudn sheepishly,"I'm so sorry to have arrived and have to leave right away, but I have a lot I need to get done and not much time to do it. I hope to see you all around school. See ya." she said wit a lighter smile, picking up the plates and placing a now sleeping Jazz back into her satchel.

"It was a lovely picnic Arisa, Viv." she said at last before hurrying away.

{{agh, I'm beat.
lol
I'll probably lurk in spam for a bit before going to ebd for real myself. it's currently 4:16 here
;-;
good night.day everyone}}

"Hello everyone" Neita said giggling.
"whats everyone going as to hallween??"
"Im going as." Neita paused then giggled "I always assumed it was a muggle myth but alot of the muggle myths turn out to be be true wizarding tales so hmmm it might be true..." Neita cut off confused..

[whoops editing...]

"So.. everyone having a good time? If anyone nees something, I'll run up to the castle for you!" Vivienne said, pampering to her guests. She always wanted everyone to be happy.

Rhianne was sitting by the common room couch when Peakes,her owl,swooped down with a letter.."Hello boy..How are you??"Rhianne asked to which he responded with a coo..Summoning some treats from her bedroom,she gave them to Peakes to which obligingly ate..Untying the letter from his foot,Rhianne unrolled it to fund out that it was an invitation..
for you said:

Dear Rhianne Delle,
You are cordially invited to Arisa's and Vivienne's party/picnic in the Hogwart's Gardens. So yeah.....come!
Yours sincerely, Arisa & Vivienne

Rhianne's face brightened at the invitation bearing her name..She ran upstairs,fixed herself up,grab some flavored beans and ran towards the Gardens..She hoped she would find her someone special at that picnic.."Bye,Peakes..Thanks for the invite.."

She arrived at the gardens to find many people..Some are friends,some just familiar faces.."Hi,guys..I am Rhianne for those who didn't know me.."she said,pushing her hair out her face..She opened the big hanky,showing the snacks she brought.."Hope this might add to the fun.."

"Aww, bye Autumn, It was nice to meet you," Vivienne smiled. "I'll see you around some other time!"

Arisa giggled "yes i am" Arisa turned to Autumn "Bye Autumn see ya soon"

"Hey, you must be Rhianne, I don't think I've met you before. I'm Vivienne by the way. Make yourself at home!" Vivienne said, gestuaring to the blankets and food.

"Hi Rhianne!" Arianna said, greeting the her, even though they'd never met. "Yeah" she said, turning back to Vivienne and Arisa "This is an awesome party!"

"Aww, It's a shame you have to go Autumn, It was nice seeing you." Aeon said, taking the opportunity to sneak a third slice of cake while people were distracted.

"Heyy Rhianne wow this is turning out to be a big party! This is so much fun" Arisa said she hadnt gotten out of the commen room much. Except for the ocsinal fight. Just the Arisa's cheek hurt where her scares were. She put he hand up to her face and winced.

after receving an invetation out of the blue inviting her to a party Elvera decided that she might as well go, she needed to meet some new people and she also hadnt been into the garden, she went to the garden and saw a group of people, she gatherd that this must be the picnic, so she walked over, she didnt know anyone, but she reconised a couple of the people from classes. shewalked over "hi, I'm Elvera" she said and sat down.

Kida Dived at Nerezza, catching her, she trod back over to the now Party and sat down, Gufo hoped onto her legs and Nerezza Purred Happily "i bet your happy Nez, you got grass stains on my clothes" Kida said as she Ruffeled her fur, "I Wonder if any professors will Join?" Kida Asked "that would be weird", Kida looked up at Arisa, "Are you ok Darl" Kida asked,

Vivienne laughed as she saw Aeon help himself to another slice of cake. "Is it good? I tried a new recipe, so if it's bad, you don't have to eat it to be polite."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back