Picnic

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa walked out into the garden the smell of flowers every where. She spred out the huge blanket she had and waited for people to show up. Her and her friends had planned this for a chance to meet new people with out getting into fights. Arisa still had 3 scares and a slight bruise on her face from the last fight she had been in. She might as well rest her eyes while she waited so she lied down on the blanket and closed her eyes.

Autumn glanced up at the common room window as an owl fluttered against the pane. She placed the book she was reading on the cofee table in front of her and took the few steps across the room to let it in. The little winged creature flew around the room once before perching on her outstreched arm and holding it's leg out. She looked at the owl and then untied the note from it's leg. It still stood on ehr arm and she nodded with a smile, breaking off a piece of the turkey sandwich she had been enjoying and holding it near it's beak.

The bird gladly took the treat before sweeping back out the window.

Autumn sat back down into the cushions and unfolded the letter.
_ said:
Dear Autumn,
You are cordially invited to Arisa's and Vivienne's party/picnic in the Hogwart's Gardens. So yeah.....come!
Yours sincerely, Arisa & Vivienne :D

Autumn raised an eyebrow then smiled and grabbed a hat from her trunk after she'd scurried up to the dorms. This would be her first trip to the lovely gardens, and she was very much looking forward to it. She would be spending a lot of time here now that she'd joined the Wild Patch Club.

She put on a wooly sundress and stockings and slipped her feet into a pair of warm comfy shoes to match it before oing down to the gardens. She spotted Arisa sunbathing on a blanket and ran up to her, taking a seat nearby and folding her dress over her knees.

"Hey Arisa." she said with a smile to the girl she hoped would soon be a friend.

"Hey Autumn" Arisa said opening her eyes. She had on a tight pink tank top with white lace and jean shorts. "Nice dress i really like it." Arisa said seeing what she was wearing. Arisa didnt look good in dresses but she wore them when she had to.

After Vivienne had sent the invites to everyone around, she packed a gigantic basket full of food, and got dressed. A few minutes later, she headed out to the gardens. Taking in her surroundings, she arrived a bit late; Arisa and one of the guests had already arrived.

"Hey guys! Yay I brought food! Oh, I don't think I've met you before, I'm Vivienne," she said, extending a hand to the girl.

"Wow i didnt even think of food, and hey Viv" Arisa said glad that she had smart friends. She smiled and hoped the others would show up.

"Yup, we've got everything. Sandwiches, cakes, drinks.. uhh other stuff.." Vivienne laughed, wondering if she'd brought too much.

Aeon was walking around the corridors went he felt movement in his satchel, Caused by his puffskein, Deo, who wanted to go for a ride. "What on earth are you up to." Aeon muttered to himself while opening his satchel. Deo hopped out and bounced around him happily, holding a piece of paper in his teeth. "What have you got there?" Aeon said, tugging the paper free from his pets mouth and turning it over to read. He realized it was an invitation to a picnic in the gardens so scooped up his excited looking puffskein and hurried down to the gardens in long strides.
When he reached the gardens he saw a few people already there and went to sit down.
"Hello Arisa, Vivienne, Autumn. He knew Vivienne from when he fell out of a tree and she helped him to the Hospital Wing.

Kida had returned to her room when she spotted a note on her bed, she grabbed it, on the front was her name,
she opened it and quickly read it,

[/color]
Dear Kida said:
Dear Kida,
You are cordially invited to Arisa's and Vivienne's party/picnic in the Hogwart's Gardens. So yeah.....come!
Yours sincerely, Arisa & Vivienne
Kida Smiled, and quickly stood up, and walked down to the gardens, she spotted a group of people, she walked over to them, grinning
"Hey" she said with a smile, taking a seat down on the rug

{{this was a great idea you two
;)
I have only met two ro three people IC
lol}}

Autumn smiled,"Thanks Arisa." another girl showed up, another Hufflepuff and apparently the co-host of the party/picnic, judging by the way she'd introduced herself as Vivienne.

Autumn shook the offered hand politely and said in her usual soft tone,"I'm Autumn. Pleasure to meet you Vivienne. That's a lovely name." she complimented the girl.

Two or three other guests arrived and Autumn greeted them all.

"Hey Aeon!" Arisa said happy people were showing up. "Is that a puffskien?" Arisa asked eyeing a little fluff ball. Then another person showed up. "Hey"

Vivienne looked up as Aeon and Kida arrived. "Hey guys! Thanks for coming, help yourselves to any food you like," She smiled. "Aww thank you Autumn, your name's really nice too."

Kida Grinned as people Madly Introduced eachother, "so theres, Arisa, Autumn" Kida looked around, she already knew Vivienne and Aeon "Vivienne, Aeon" Kida Looked down to the Puff's As she called them "Deo ofcourse" Kida Grinned "Have i missed anyone out" she said looking around

Aeon stroked his blue puffskein and smiled. "Yes Arisa, This is Deo. I bought him just before Hogwarts started, It's good to see you." He replied, Taking a slice of chocolate cake from the basket and taking off a piece for Deo before eating the rest.

((Kida, I only brought Deo, and I can introduce my own pets tyvm ))

"So, does everyone know each other? Or are introductions needed." Vivienne asked, talking a sip of her butterbeer.

Taylor was wandering and she heard Viviennes voice. Looking around she saw a group of people, most of which she knew. Strolling over she caught the last of the conversation.

"Hey guys." She said with a smile looking around at everyone there. "What you doing?" She laughed, her smile still evident.

Arisa then spotted her little silver puffskien glitter in the grass "Well this is my baby Glitter" Arisa said picking up her Puffskien. The little thing was all silver and had a black dot on its head that looked like a hat. "Hey slow down there you'll choke" Arisa said watching Aeon eat some cake.

Kida Saw Taylor "Hey Taylor, i think this will be a big party then a small picnic" She laughed

((I wanst introducing them, she was naming everyone so she knew who was there))

"Hey Taylor, we're having a partaaay! Didn't you get your invitation? I sent you one.." Vivienne asked, hoping Taylor wouldn't think she wasn't invited.

"Glitter, That's a cute name." Aeon said, letting Deo go off to play with the other puffskein. "And don't worry, I won't choke, I've eaten bigger things than this without much trouble." Hr replied, finishing the rest of the slice and happily snatching up another. "Heya Taylor." He said, noticing she had come, She must have been invited too.

"Hi Taylor" Arisa said putting down Glitter so she could play with Deo, Arisa pulled out a Puffskien treat split it in half and gave one to both of them. "So has anyone thought about what to be for Halloween?"

"A vampire..or a demon." Aeon said, watching the two puffskeins play together. He had nearly finished his second slice of cake already.

Kida Shook her head,
"I havnt really thought about getting into the halloween spirit and all, with the pranking and stuff"
Kida was good at lies, she could lie witout even being caught out, she was apart of the big prank group, but she wasnt going to admit it,
"I usually dress up sometimes, but i didnt think i would this year"

"mrow?" came a mewling from Autumn's backpack as a kitten poked his nosy nose out curiously.

"Jazz!" Autumn said, plucking the siamese kitten from her bag,"He must have snuck in while I was getting ready. He gets so lonely in the dorm room while I'm away. That's why I stay there most of the time." she said with a smile. The curious kitten stalked across the blankets to investigate the squeaking puffballs innocently.

To ease any worries she said confidently,"Don't worry, he wouldn't hurt a fly. He's just curiosu about them/ I don't think he's ever seen a puffskein before. They were on a completely different sid eof Magical Menagerie when I got him."

Jazz prodded one that had in the blonde boy's hands gently with his nose,"Mew?" he squeaked in greeting and quesion.

When Arisa asked about Halloween she spoke up,"I'm going as one of the Sailor Senshi. I'll be Sailor Mercury," she pausedwith a blush,"of course. And my best friend Thomas Smith is going to be that character's best friend Greg." she added quickly then finished with,"Do any of you know him?"

"Thats cool, Im going as Mrs. Lovett from a muggle movie" Arisa said thinking of her dress up in her room. "What a cute kitten!" Arisa squelled.

Taylor smiled. "Yeah i got it, i just didnt think there would be so many people." She laughed. "Halloween aye? Wow, i havent even thought about it." She said more to herself, but loud enough for everyone else to here. "And hi everyone else." She smiled and gave a wave to all the rest of the people that had just greeted her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back